Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣

Ek ya do se kaam nahi chalega...I will have to bring out the whole army....Excuse me pleeej...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goshhh...zindabad lub!!!!!!😎

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pricey28

@red: i don't know if you're talking about the actor, or krishna-the character. if you're talking about the actor, then let me just say, i am NOT pointing fingers at him. he is doing a fine job at portraying him. but if you mean krishna-the character...then i'm not sure what he is in "demand" of...? bottom line, THERE's NO EXCUSE to how he acts, and he MUST change. or else, how much longer is pratigya gonna endure his atyachar...??? she should eventually complain to the police, and fight for the justice she and her family derserve!!!
and just cause its his "nature", doesn't mean isse aacept kare, aur sirf chup karke bethe reh...like i said, he MUST CHANGE, a LOTTTT!!!!!! i mean, he abuses his wife, sexually assaults her...!!!!! 😲😲 its DISGUSTING, its INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡 his "love" for her means sh!t if he does those things!!!!!!! and i can't believe you're actually asking me to "enjoy" him!!!! 😲😲😲 how can i enjoy seeing someone behave, speak so improperly, inappropriately, with everyone, and abusing his wife, telling her women should be treated like men's shoes, and he is her "parmeshwar"???!!!!!! how can i enjoy seeing him do all those things???!!!!!
and "our gangsta" krishna???!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE he's nothing more than a coward, and a WANKSTER (not gangster). men who treat women like that, and show off their "machoism" like their gods or something, are nothing but cowards in my mind.
OF COURSE I'M OUTRAGED!!!! 😡😡 i know its only a serial, but the reason why i'm so angry is cause i know this show is very realistic, and such atyachar and injustice against women STILL exist!!!!! that's why i'm so angry...
btw, i hope people, especially women, don't overlook krishna's crimes (yes, they're CRIMES) cause he's "cute" or "hot", or cause he "loves" her. people, this is not love...i hope people, especially my fellow women, know that!!!!

relax....don't bash me ....it was just a personal opinion tht i shared.....u don't like it dont..... 😊 😊 😊
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jiya25

I agree completely. Prats should kneel in front of him and thank him and her lucky star that she got such a caring loving amazing husband and in-laws. I mean he does luub her and what more could a girl POSSIBLY want? Self-respect, esteem and sense of right and wrong gaya tel lene ko....Usko sirf raat din kisna ka shukriya karna chahiye ki usse pyar karke ahsaan kar raha hai!!! long live Luub.......:-)

i know a loving nd a handsome hunk.....he is perfect....
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya25

Hey I like your views athena......Just wanted to say hi. I am jiya

Hii Jiya...*waves*...thank you for coming here...This forum can make use of some more members like you....😃

And thanks for the kind words...😃

😃
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara_21

i know a loving nd a handsome hunk.....he is perfect....

On the top of it he luubs her....😍
pricey28 thumbnail
😲 i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! 😲😲 this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! 😲😲😲 people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! 😲😲😲 if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her exists, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS), then i wonder what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

Edited by pricey28 - 14 years ago
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

On the top of it he luubs her....😍

Athena, mujhe nahi lagta that everything is properly understood here. 😆😆😆
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachna789

Yaar..what can I say..I wish that Krishna k peechhwade me main mirchi daal sakti...😡

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pricey28

😲 i can't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!!!!!!! people, especially my fellow WOMEN: JAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
have some of you completely LOST IT???!!!!! 😲😲 this is my first time being here, so i don't know what its like, and what the fans are like, so i didn't know what to expect when i first started this thread.
anyways. once again, i can't believe what i'm reading. how can anyone, ANYONE, any SANE person support krishna???!!!!!! 😲😲😲 people, what krishna is doing, its NOT NOT NOT NOT love!!!!!!!!! our women need to know this, or else, this kind of atyachar will ALWAYS continue!!!! his "love" for her means nothing, NO-THING, if he abuses her and talks to her the way he does!!!!
and there are actually pratigya haters here???!!!!! 😲😲😲 if anything, she is a HERO!!!!!! and if all this dislike for her, after she fulfills every duty as a wife, and bahu (when she has EVERY RIGHT NOT TO, with these MONSTERS) exist, then what would've happened here if she was like hillary clinton...? i'm just speechless yaar... 

😲

@red highlight: Welcome to the real world my friend...Don't think it is just in this forum...the society is  by and large like that....Why do you think women are still oppressed and men get away with biggest of the assaults???

Hehe...you haven't seen nothing yet....there is a thread here were the poster suggested Prat should be r***d by Shakti so that she will know how Krish is different from Shakti...and no that's not the shocking part...The shocking part is there are 10+ members who actually liked the post and endorsed her views....🤢

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachna789

No, I think s/he got it....😉😆