how CAN she love a man like kisna? he's DISGUSTING

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I-F mods/admins, please, aaj humko bolne do...sab kuch dekhne ke baad, aaj humari andar ki aurat jag uthi hein!!!
this krishna is DIS-GUS-TING..CRUDE..VILEEEE!!!! a PATHETIC EXCUSE for a man, a human being!!! people like him and his family should be eradicated from the face of this earth!!! the way they behave...CHI, CHI, CHIIIIII!!!!!!! and what's sad is, this show is very, VERY TRUE/REALISTIC!!! there are STILL parts of this world, in fact, many parts of this world, where the people living there,  STILL think and torture people like the thakur family; even during this era of the hilary clintons, angela marckels, and the indra nooyi, etc. etc...
i JUST, recently, since literally yesterday, started watching pratigya, so yes, this is my very first post here, on the pratigya forum. i watched all of the full episodes from march 7th till today (may 13), since yesterday. i was intrigued by the show's subject, and though i always knew such things STILL existed to this day, after actually watching it for myself, and experiencing how its like, i have to say, i am both SHOCKED and caught off-guard.

Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
anyways, moving on to the characters, and refferring to my topic-thread: how CAN pratigya, or any other woman for that matter, truly love a man like krishna???!!!!! let's forget what vile, SHAMEFUL, things he has done for a second, and just talk about his personality...in order to love someone, you must "LIKE" him, his personality as well. and let's be honest here, how can a woman like pratigya truly like someone like krishna...? he talks IMPROPERLY, behaves INAPPROPRIATELY, and has absolutely ZERO manners. do you guys see the way he talks to people, so disrespectfully, tactlessly...whether it be in a hotel, restaurant, or movie theatre, he talks to people in a COMPLETELY UNCIVILIZED manner, and even at times will start fighting for seemingly no apparent reason!!! and he is sooooooo POSSESIVE too, beating the living crap out of any poor sould who might just shake a hand with his wife for only meeting her acquaintance!!!!! what kind of ZULM is that yaar??? how can ANYONE, ANY SANE, civilized, person like him for those reasons alone...???
and those are just the TIP of the ice-berg. how can pratigya love him knowing the kind of tortures he put her, and her family through, how can ANY WOMAN still love him after that???!!! he fell in love with her (actually her beauty), fine, but she doesn't love him back, BAS, kahani khatam. i have had guys who liked me as well, asked me out on dates, but for whatever reason(s), i was flattered but turned them down, politely...and you know what those guys did, THEY MOVED ON. that's the SANE thing to do, not to go completely ape-sh!t like krishna, and start stalking the poor girl, HARASSING her, HOLDING GUNS to her family members, breaking off her engagement, and then threatening to harm any poor soul who could possibly be her future-finance..!!!!!! cause of him, her brother and her father had to go to prison, hence, had their family's good name defamed...WTF yaar??? he is a COMPLETE PSYCHO!!!! you guys tell me, after doing the vile, VILE, CRUEL things he has done, how can ANY WOMAN still love him??? try to put yourselves in pratigya's position...that poor, POOR girl...so sad...😭😭😭
and i'm not finished just yet!!! even NOW, how he still treats (or should i say MIStreat) her, AFTER their marriage...simply, UN-ACCEP-TABLE!!!!! 😑😑 i mean from their very FIRST night as man and wife, atyachar shuru hogaya...he CHOKES her, for not loving him!!! and he STILL ABUSES her, PHYSICALLY, VERBALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY....how much pain, how much INJUSTICE can this woman endure??? and then there was the april 19th episode...*shakes head* seriously, i CRIED for her. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ he beats her, SEXUALLY ASSAULTS her, attempts to RAPE her...CHI, CHI, CHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! yeh "mard" hein, yah JANWAR??? one thing's for sure: he is certainly a CRIMINAL, a CRIMINAL who immediately needs to be put behind bars, far from society, far from harming or distressing anyone!!!  woh EK NUMBER ka GUNDA hein, SIRF ek GUNDA...kuch kam toh karte nahin, hamesha sirf ghumate rehte hein, with his gunda friends, and fighting with people, showing off his "machoism"!!!! you guys tell me, pyar toh dur ki baat, how can any woman even be proud to have such a husband like him, tell me...???!!!!! it must be so embarrassing to take him anywhere: hotels, restaurants, etc... he starts talking rudely or fighting wherever he goes...how CAN pratigya love him, tell me, until he changes all these things...???
which brings me to my next point: i am a firm believer of "second chances" and "people can change". i don't ask krishna to be perfect, but i do ask that he change his improper talks, his improper ways... he needs to change his mentality that women should be treated as men's shoes, and that for a woman, her husband is her everything, that she should always obey him...that's just WRONG!!!! and start doing something with his life as well, instead of just roaming around all day, gunda-karti karne, and hanging out with his gunda friends...if he changes those things, and more, only THEN would pratigya be able to love him. and i HOPE, the CTs will show her loving him ONLY THEN as well.
thoughts...???Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey..... control....chilll.....it's just a show yaar!!!!
the way krishna behaves is the demand of his character.....
agree tht there a lot of negative shades to his character....but luk at the positive side .... he truly luves her....[/B]
he is short tempered,possesive but tht's his nature....as the story progresses there will be a change in him too....for the time being just enjoy him as he is shown.....who knows when we will lose our gangsta,romantic krishna!!!!![B]
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She doesn't love him right now and yes, I don't understand him or his little plans either.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

he is da sweetest .... bestest nd da most caring husband of dis ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! .... agreed dat wen he gets angry .... he loses his temper nd can get physical wd her bt dats his nature .... looking at his positive side u will notice he lubsssss her deeeeppppppp inside her heart nd can go to any lengths to make her happy ... he always stood beside her in times of need nd fought wd da enitre world to get her ... no human is perfect n so is KRISHNAAA bt he isnt sooooooooooooo bad dat u can go on n on criticizing him .. HE HAS HIS PLUS POITNS TOOOOOOOOOOO .nd for me he is da most perfect guy of all!!!! jst dat he is extremyl short tempered bt his love n feelings for her is pure , innocent n vryy cute ....

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara_21

hey..... control....chilll.....it's just a show yaar!!!!
the way krishna behaves is the demand of his character.....
agree tht there a lot of negative shades to his character....but luk at the positive side .... he truly luves her....[/B]
he is short tempered,possesive but tht's his nature....as the story progresses there will be a change in him too....for the time being just enjoy him as he is shown.....who knows when we will lose our gangsta,romantic krishna!!!!![B]

Well what people are saying against Prats is not her fault then. Its the storyline and bashing Pratigya without taking into account what she is been through mentioned in the first post here is also an injustice to her part in this serial. This track has ruined everythingπŸ˜•
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

he is da sweetest .... bestest nd da most caring husband of dis ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! .... agreed dat wen he gets angry .... he loses his temper nd can get physical wd her bt dats his nature .... looking at his positive side u will notice he lubsssss her deeeeppppppp inside her heart nd can go to any lengths to make her happy ... he always stood beside her in times of need nd fought wd da enitre world to get her ... no human is perfect n so is KRISHNAAA bt he isnt sooooooooooooo bad dat u can go on n on criticizing him .. HE HAS HIS PLUS POITNS TOOOOOOOOOOO .nd for me he is da most perfect guy of alll!!!! jst dat he is extremyl short tempered bt his love n feelings for her is pure , innocent n vryy cute ....

very well said.....this forum has become very messy....so much of bashing going on.....
why can't people just accept the character of krishna......
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

he is da sweetest .... bestest nd da most caring husband of dis ENTIRE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! .... agreed dat wen he gets angry .... he loses his temper nd can get physical wd her bt dats his nature .... looking at his positive side u will notice he lubsssss her deeeeppppppp inside her heart nd can go to any lengths to make her happy ... he always stood beside her in times of need nd fought wd da enitre world to get her ... no human is perfect n so is KRISHNAAA bt he isnt sooooooooooooo bad dat u can go on n on criticizing him .. HE HAS HIS PLUS POITNS TOOOOOOOOOOO .nd for me he is da most perfect guy of all!!!! jst dat he is extremyl short tempered bt his love n feelings for her is pure , innocent n vryy cute ....

Haan..paida hone k baad usko honey me doobaya tha Thakur Sajjan Singh ne..πŸ˜›

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What if he gets physical and intimidates her with his physical power and insults her self-esteem....he still luuuubs her so much....Can't she just bear his physical abuse and all those insults for all that lub and be thankful to him that he luubs her and return all that luub to him!!!!!😍
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😲😲 So because it's his nature, it is okay for him to get physical with her when he's angry? What would have made Pratigya happy is if he told everyone the truth. That's what she wanted, instead he went on supporting that false pregnancy and made her his accomplice.  You're right that he has plus points, but pulling her hair and choking her are not innocent intentions either. I don't see how a girl would want those qualities in a husband. 🀒🀒