HUM TUM se HUM! (MN OS)

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
HUM   TUM se HUM!

Nupur's   POV:

I'm   Nupur Bhushan………. Today I'm going to New York city for my higher studies. Its the first time anyone from my family is going abroad.   Actually I   was   never   studious   but it was my elder sister , Gunjan   Shergill's    dream that I become something successful in my   life. She couldn't   achieve this due to   her   marriage . She's    married   to Samrat Shergill , the Team Captain of the   Indian cricket team. I'm   very talkative   and   love saying   BY   GOD!

POV ends.

AT THE AIRPORT:
Mayank's    POV:

I reached   the airport but the moment I   stepped   in I   realized I had forgotten something , I turned towards the   parking area but then I got a text from Mom saying " where r u ?, ur gonna get late ! ", so I headed back towards the entrance. I suddenly   crashed   into someone , it was a girl I guess but I couldn't see her face as she fell down   but I didn't care to look because I was already late so I just ran from there. After I reached in Mom saw me and asked

"So u must have forgotten something in the   car, right?" before I could think of something she showed me the car keys   and   I   got embarrassed . Then she   was   telling me how I should be more careful   and   asked where is the passport and ticket to which I replied "Ma now big enough to take care of it " suddenly a voice came in
"Rubish! I've got ur ticket." Said my bro Samrat Shergill coming wid Bhabz nd giving Ma a side hug. After a    while Bhabz placed a ganpatti in my hand nd wished me luck and wid tht I boarded.    
POV ends.

They both sat in plane nxt to each other as their seats were nxt to each other.

Mayank's POV:
I was getting bored and thought let me start the conversation so I askd "Hey, my name is Mayank. "
"My name is Nupur ." suddenly an airhostess approached us   and asked wat wud we   like to have?
"Let me guess ur the tea kinds…..right?, so get a tea for –"
"I would prefer a coffee    wid a spoons sugar" she said cutting me.
"acha hua tumne chai (tea) nahi   lee , tumhe pata kis type ki ladies chai peeti hain?" I said making a disgusted face.
"Meri    maa chai peeti hain!" she said and I got tottaly embarrassed .We slept through the whole journey….nd we walked in different   sides.

POV ends.

3yrs later:
Mayank's POV:

It has been 3yrs now   but I can't forget nupur ……..I think I was in love wid her…..Today is Bhabz's sister's wedding   and   we're here at her place…..Actually she didn't attend bro's wedding as she had gone out of town for some competion. I heard some noise "the bride is here" I looked up to   see who was d bride   nd   I got the shock of my life it was HER! Nupur   Bhushan!!!!!!!!   I looked at Bhabz who saw my shocked expression and understood   IT was nupur……….I   am   the closest wid bhabz so I had told her abt nupur……… bhabz came and stood next to me and said
"Its my nupz ur in luv wid , right?"
"yes, but now shes marrying   someone else" I said wid a frown on my face.
"but she loves u too, she told me 2yrs ago wen I asked was she in love wid   d someone " said bhabz…….
Then came   d dulha   but he surprisingly refused to marry nupur and ppl started saying stuff abt nupur and to shut dem up Bhabz said "Mayank will marry nups   and suddenly    I realized it was her plan she being d smartest of all had already guessed it was me nupur luved and it was nupur whom I love………… bhabz smiled at me nd Maa was vry happy too and   and we got Married ……From that day Bhabz was our angel………only because of her we were    HUM TUM se HUM!

P.S OK so here is a OS on MN! plz do comment it helps me get better!
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
such a cute os......... i love it

this is called love at first site
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

such a cute os......... i love it

this is called love at first site

thnx mahima di........😳 well   I saw ur profile ur 16 and I'm 13 so have to call u di.....   😉
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great OS dear loved it
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy4u

great OS dear loved it

thnx Sammy di...... 😳
Sherryforkash thumbnail
Adzzz..........My JAANU!!!!!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗...... tune MN pe OS likha I thought ki tu toh sirf sajanian thi....... but jo bhi   ho it was AWESOME! 👍🏼 👏 ⭐️ ........tu aur bhi likhna.........

luv u Shona / Berry! 😊 Edited by Sherryforkash - 13 years ago
awesoooooooooooome............
superb.......
fantabulous............
excellent..............
wonderful.........
just too good....
thanx for the pm............
kiarathediva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

this was lovely..

plz pm me next tym wenever you write anything abt mayur/arti...

affu123 thumbnail
was cute huni...pm me next time wen u right anything on mayur...
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherryforkash

Adzzz..........My JAANU!!!!!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗...... tune MN pe OS likha I thought ki tu toh sirf sajanian thi....... but jo bhi   ho it was AWESOME! 👍🏼 👏 ⭐️ ........tu aur bhi likhna.........

luv u Shona / Berry! 😊

hayye thnx.........meri berry! 😃 haan main sajanian hoon par ek mayurian bhi toh hoon yaar.........aur tune pm nahi padda yeh OS maine teri wajah se likha hai aur jab hum saturday ko tere ghar par miley the tabhi toh maine bataya tha na........... 😛