Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: priyeah1

Me liketh everything in todays episode except Riddhima sayin "main ek patni ka farz nibha rahi hoon"...blah blah crap. REALLY? Riddhima, can you get cheesier than that? Couldnt you have said something nicer?
CVs: I hate geometry. Pleez save us the triangles.

I suggest reading this thread for a clue on it 😊
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Nitzy wrote a post and I missed it 😲... stupid me

Great post again dear 👏. I'm happy that Mr and Mrs Modi finally got the divorce papers issue out. Sid got all his angst out and said that ' I was hoping that things will become fine between us 😳''. The way Ridz was limping behind Sid till his car and the way she cud only think abt Sid getting himslef hurt even after getting blasted by Sid was a good revelation in yesterday's episode.
Remember Nitzy, the Riddhima who was crazy for Armaan 4 months back... the way she ran arnd the whole place like a mad woman. I saw that in Riddhima yesterday. The way she was thinking abt Sid's anger and his getting hurt without listening to what Armaan was saying. I guess our crazy-in-love Riddhima is back, but this time for Sid 😳... yippie 🥳.
And wat can I say abt last scene... I was laughing big time thinking how perfect Sid and Riddhima are for each other 😆. She didn't care a dime abt Sid's anger when she closed the door and shooshed the angry kid by saying 'You listen. You are not going anywhere' .. lolz 🤣

" Tum jahaan bhi jaaoge , main tumhaare saath chaloongi." 😃
Oh dear! I too loved this line 😍... of course! wherever Sid goes, you will go with him Riddhima becoz you are meant to be together 😍

Nafeesa