Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Awesome post !!

ROFL......its exactly what we thought..."How dare you sign the divorce papers ?"  *Pouts*  "How dare you send them ?" LMAO. πŸ˜†

I loved Riddhima's "Sid, Sid, Sid....." today. It was like all her concern, all her worry, just overpowered all her anger and bitterness. No matter how angry they are with each other, they just can't bear to see the other one in pain, emotional or physical. And at the end, when Sid is trying to hobble away so angrily, Riddhima refuses to back down and fights fire with fire. "Tum jahaan jaoge, main saath chalungi". That one line says it all.

And Armaan seemed to be grasping what SR mean to each other today. I only hope his  process of understanding and moving on continues, and he learns to accept and move on.

Lovely, lovely post !! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by StarshineHues - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
P.S- Before straining your nerve cells and lowering your dignity by replying in the thread of a lowlife.... sorry fashionable low life like me ... PLEASE READ THE NEW RULES.
🀣

I love yu hehe love yur post mwah xxxxx
Edited by -alimabi- - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

Wat Pocu!!!Where were u???I hve bin waiting for the past half an hour decimating ppl left,right and centre in frustration!!πŸ˜†

Loved today's epi....Especially the closing convo b/w sexyface and chudail....Chudail--Am lovin it!

PS:---🀣...Dats for u "fashionable lowlife"...🀣

Douuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't want badtameez n chudail to stop until a month at least. Am loving them.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....fashionable  lowlife , hoon na main special?πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Sarady!😲
😲
O TERI! 😲 Tum aa gayi?
😳

Kyun Poco Mein nahi aa sakti kya? Kamaal hai yaar you were not happy to see my chota sa post. Mein manthi hoon I haven't been regular on chats or in your posts but kya karun serial hi itna illogical lag raha tha ki mujhe dekhne ka man nahi kar raha tha. I used to just read the highlights and to tell you the truth I was waiting for a outburst from Sid and was really happy when he tells Riddhima everything on his mind. I would have been really happy if Sid said that he loved her and was waiting for her to come back to his life so that  they can start life afresh but it's okay, he managed to atleast say that he always had hope for them. That is a big sign for Riddhima to know that her husband didn't want the divorce in the first place.  Now Riddhima Modi needs to work on her marriage.

Beboo, i meant i missed you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... yeah , it became clear to both.... na Sid ko divorce chaahiye , na Riddz ko divorce chaahiye..... balle , balle. Now, they can drive each-other round in circles all their lives and we love them for their badtameezi and chudailpana. πŸ˜‰
doukno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Douuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't want badtameez n chudail to stop until a month at least. Am loving them.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....fashionable  lowlife , hoon na main special?πŸ˜‰

Yus!!!!Pocu---U are special, just like me.πŸ˜‰......One month of insanity...Yay!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Poco dear.. Thats their relationship PERFECT but WITH IMPERFECTIONS>
Once they get going and talking everything is on TRACK...........
Btw does TJ come into the pic now to clear this misunderstaning ..of A?????.
Also I can see the phtak coming SOOOONNNNNNNN
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

Love it we both said we won't be putting up a post today and we both ended up making a post πŸ˜†

I know today It was all about Sid for Riddhima and she made clear she didn't want Armaan between them and the divorce papers and its pain was shown in them both but what I loved most was through everything Riddhima knows Sid better than she realises, she was just thinking about Sid and everything about him matters to her!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

Sid and Riddhima are soooo compatible, ke unko chot bhi same type ki lagti hai...she limps towards the door due to a swollen ankle and he stumbles from the bed due to a torn ligament...wah kya pyar hai!

Loveee-leee post as per! =)

Pyar hi pyar xxxxx

πŸ˜†..... I noticed that as well, baby. i limp , you limp , i get hurt , you get hurt , i scream , you scream.....yahi hai hamaara saccha pyaar....it was rather cute , though. 😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

all i can say is poco is a darling😳as usual love itπŸ‘

a gale lag jaπŸ€—πŸ€£

Awwwwwwwww........aao mere gale padd jaao. πŸ€—
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

completely agree wid all ur points..

tud epi was fab in context it gve a new meaning to SR RELATIONSHIP..wen Sid is present Riddhima cares only 4 hm..she jus ran aft him(sweet)she knew dat Sid z been affected....Sid's feelings, thoughts does matter to her..she was worried if smg happens to hm..bt she is yet to realise her feelings..be it farz..anyhow if she wants to b wid hm...loving this thg...
..loved it n wud wait 4 more 4m u ...😳
Edited by krishnaria - 14 years ago