7/5 : SR: Tum jahaan jaaoge , main saath chalungi

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,πŸ˜†

No time to write an analysis today but i will put up some posts on my badtameez and chudail by tomorrow evening.πŸ˜†

Just dropped in to say that i loved them today.

1. SR never wanted the divorce and i loved it how they threw it into each-other's faces. Ah , the angst!

2. Riddz couldn't even hear what Armaan was saying as she madly rushed after Sid. Her only thought was Sid and what he would do to himself.She knows Sid so well and what he can do to himself in anger.
It was Sid, Sid and Sid.

3. Riddz almost insane concern for Sid and Sid's angry remorse that he said all those things to Riddhima showed that no matter how hard you pull them apart , they are just meant to be. Hate the fact , love the fact. Makes no difference.

4. Sid-Riddz' heated argument in the orphanage where she deals with Sid's badtameezi with her chudailpana and refuses to be cowed down by his temper. You are not going anywhere , you will do what i say and i will keep you here even if that means locking doors and keeping you inside.

5. Armaan saw SR at the closest and the subconsciously reality has begun to sink in him that what SR are , what they share and how far they have come.

The future lies in the line below:

" Tum jahaan bhi jaaoge , main tumhaare saath chaloongi." πŸ˜ƒ

" No matter where you go, Sid, I am coming with you. 😳

I will be back tomorrow with much more. πŸ˜†

P.S- Before straining your nerve cells and lowering your dignity by replying in the thread of a lowlife.... sorry fashionable low life like me ... PLEASE READ THE NEW RULES.

Love and luck always to everyone, ❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Poco. Long time right. After a very long time I really liked the episode and I especially liked the way Sid told Riddhima what all was bothering him. The reason he sent the divorce papers, the way he was hurt when she signed them and how he expected her not to sign the papers and how he came all this way to meet her and his state of mind when he sees her in Armaan's arms. Now Riddhima will know what it is to be when your good intentions look wrong to the eyes. And more than that I really liked the way she didn't even care for herself and went out in search of Sid. Armaan needs to know that Sid and Riddhima are Husband and wife and he is the outsider. If today's episode didn't kick in the realization on Armaan's side then I would surely be disappointed.

Today's episode rocks and I really like the assertive Sid. He needs to talk and let his emotions all out. Its not going to do any good bottling his feelings inside now. Come on  talk to Riddhima and tell her everything.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the sid who we see is a very jealous scorned husband who keeps on harping abt his patni..............the chudail we see is the adamant mrs.modi who will give him back with her duty lines to get to him and where he goes.............he just cannot say noπŸ˜†

as i said before how much ever it hurts him ,kills him he cannot hurt riddhima never hence his remorse........and riddhima just knows her siddy boy and his anger.........she was not bothered abt him hurting her but more concerned abt him hurting himself............

i sincerely hope that whatever armaan has seen till now he actually interprets it into facts and not deny them or else when he finally realizes them he would have lost everything ............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi guys,

No time to write an analysis today but i will put up some posts on my badtameez and chudail by tomorrow evening.πŸ˜†

Just dropped in to say that i loved them today.

1. SR never wanted the divorce and i loved it how they threw it into each-other's faces. Ah , the angst!

2. Riddz coudn't even hear what Armaan was saying as she madly rushed after Sid. Her only thought was Sid and what he would do to himself.She knows Sid so well and what he can do to himself in anger.
It was Sid, Sid and Sid.

3. Riddz almost insane concern for Sid and Sid's angry remorse that he said all those things to Riddhima showed that no matter how hard you pull them apart , they are just meant to be. Hate the fact , love the fact. Makes no difference.

4. Sid-Riddz heated argument in the orphanage where she deals with Sid's badtameezi with her chudailpana and refuses to be cowed down by his temper. You are not going anywhere , you will do what i say and i will keep you here even if that means locking doors and keeping you inside.

5. Armaan saw SR at the closest and subconsciously reality has begun to sink in him that what SR are , what they share and how far they have come.

The future lies in the line below:

" Tum jahaan bhi jaaoge , main tumhaare saath chaloongi." πŸ˜ƒ

" No matter where you go, Sid, I am coming with you. 😳

I will be back tomorrow with much more. πŸ˜†

P.S- Before straining your nerve cells and lowering your dignity by replying in the thread of a lowlife.... sorry fashionable low life like me ... PLEASE READ THE NEW RULES.

Love and luck always to everyone, ❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

yayyy...poco's post 😊
Looking forward to your analysis tomorrow...n yeah loved d post..as usual πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Hey Poco. Long time right. After a very long time I really liked the episode and I especially liked the way Sid told Riddhima what all was bothering him. The reason he sent the divorce papers, the way he was hurt when she signed them and how he expected her not to sign the papers and how he came all this way to meet her and his state of mind when he sees her in Armaan's arms. Now Riddhima will know what it is to be when your good intentions look wrong to the eyes. And more than that I really liked the way she didn't even care for herself and went out in search of Sid. Armaan needs to know that Sid and Riddhima are Husband and wife and he is the outsider. If today's episode didn't kick in the realization on Armaan's side then I would surely be disappointed.

Today's episode rocks and I really like the assertive Sid. He needs to talk and let his emotions all out. Its not going to do any good bottling his feelings inside now. Come on  talk to Riddhima and tell her everything.

Sarady!😲
😲
O TERI! 😲😲😲😲😲😲 Tum aa gayi?😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I loved the SR outburst today. It became clear that neither of them ever wanted the divorce and am glad Sid ripped open his heart and called a spade a spade. AWESOME ! Sid's angst and Riddz' feelings for Sid were so evident today. And this is only the beginning.

As for Armaan in today's episode - NO COMMENTS. He disappointed me today, bigtime.

doukno thumbnail
Wat Pocu!!!Where were u???I hve bin waiting for the past half an hour decimating ppl left,right and centre in frustration!!πŸ˜†
Loved today's epi....Especially the closing convo b/w sexyface and chudail....Chudail--Am lovin it!

PS:---🀣...Dats for u "fashionable lowlife"...🀣
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sarady!😲
😲
O TERI! 😲 Tum aa gayi?
😳

Kyun Poco Mein nahi aa sakti kya? Kamaal hai yaar you were not happy to see my chota sa post. Mein manthi hoon I haven't been regular on chats or in your posts but kya karun serial hi itna illogical lag raha tha ki mujhe dekhne ka man nahi kar raha tha. I used to just read the highlights and to tell you the truth I was waiting for a outburst from Sid and was really happy when he tells Riddhima everything on his mind. I would have been really happy if Sid said that he loved her and was waiting for her to come back to his life so that  they can start life afresh but it's okay, he managed to atleast say that he always had hope for them. That is a big sign for Riddhima to know that her husband didn't want the divorce in the first place.  Now Riddhima Modi needs to work on her marriage.

Edited by psarada - 13 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sid and Riddhima are soooo compatible, ke unko chot bhi same type ki lagti hai...she limps towards the door due to a swollen ankle and he stumbles from the bed due to a torn ligament...wah kya pyar hai!

Loveee-leee post as per! =)

Pyar hi pyar xxxxx

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

the sid who we see is a very jealous scorned husband who keeps on harping abt his patni..............the chudail we see is the adamant mrs.modi who will give him back with her duty lines to get to him and where he goes.............he just cannot say noπŸ˜†

as i said before how much ever it hurts him ,kills him he cannot hurt riddhima never hence his remorse........and riddhima just knows her siddy boy and his anger.........she was not bothered abt him hurting her but more concerned abt him hurting himself............

i sincerely hope that whatever armaan has seen till now he actually interprets it into facts and not deny them or else when he finally realizes them he would have lost everything ............

BANG ON! It is like SR know what buttons to push on each-other unconsciously. The moment Riddz turns chudail, Sid switches to badtameez mode and the second Sid becomes badtameez , Riddz starts jhaadoing her chudailpana. That is how they have come to love and understand each-other and that is how it will continue to be until the day they get tired and hug each-other forever. 😳
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

all i can say is poco is a darling😳as usual love itπŸ‘

a gale lag jaπŸ€—πŸ€£