Love-Shot *...things v do 4 Luv...*

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
shockedd ??πŸ˜† guys, i tell u... mee too dammn shocked.πŸ˜‰.writing is not my cup of tea... bt its Jz a try as i ws jz sittin thinkin abt NaKsh πŸ˜ƒn the bad phase both Maheshwaris n singhania's goin thru, i relyy miss all the funπŸ˜• . light moments, moments of love❀️, care n those sweet lil things what we call as  the most beautiful relationship on Earth, tht of a married Couple, as Husband & Wife😊. Taking life as it cums with so many different stages startin frm Unknown People, the Do Anjaane Ajnabi, then the Courtship Period, as Fiance & beau, then getin into the ceremonials function of Pre-wedding n then the final wedding day. surrounded by so many.. hundreds/thousands of guests & relatives. staringπŸ˜†, with so many peculiar expressions n jz dun miss a single of ur activity let go by. n thn slowly getin to know each other after getin into the Purest Form of ur relation, a married Couple. 😊taking the Saath Phere, Vows... n thn living our life with each other with so many demands of the family, time n everythin a life can..so enuf of my blahs-blahs n the very realistic lecture .😳😳..on life lets proceeed to a short moment to cherish... bt beleiev me, as we say.. when I'm with you,... every second counts !!  so all theze thots came to my mind, so tryin to frame it in2 a one-shot.. i know, m vry poor at writing thingy bt stilll...😳..

* * . . . t h i n g s   w e   d o   f o r   l o v e . . . * *

After taking the dinner with his family, Naitik is doin his Office work silently with a Romantic music playing in the background.... *...Baahon ke darmiyaan, do pyaar mil rahe hai....*❀️

Akshara cums aftr sortin out all the household work n makin the pre-preprattions for the nxt morning....!πŸ˜•! carrying a cute lik smile on her face for her Hubby😊, despite of beiong so exhausted n tired aftr a long summer day...!! Naitik too replies with yet another smile for her adorable & loving wife.. 😊

He understands tht She is very tired aftre serving all the family members with all thr demands n full-fillin all the needs of her family.... so, he's not much demanding...!! A smile is all you need...😊

Akshara chngs n starts makin prep to sleep...& rest after the long tiresome day !!πŸ˜•

Akshara, all dressed up in a simple Pink night dress n all set to sleep...!!😳

suddenly, clock struck 12 : 00 midnight...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Naitik can hear the tick-tocks os the clock every second, somthin was there in his mind... * may be a Surprise.. birthday.. anniversaryy, or anythinn...*πŸ˜‰

Akshara, was calm n relaxed.... she could not sense whats so special ??πŸ˜•

Naitik gets up n suddenly asks Akshara to get - up n blind-folded her with a Soft-silk Scarf n aksh her to hold his hand n just move on with him....😍

*.. guess whats the surprise...*πŸ˜‰

They both reach the terrace lawn... Akshara still blin-folded n Naitik with a huge big smile on his face.😊... heart thumpin...so as to how wil she feel n be surprised !!! *...How sweett & Caring...*😍

they both reach the exact place whr Naitik hd planned for the wonderfu; surprize..πŸ˜ƒ

candles all around, different colors, with loadz of sense-ticklin aromas,  rose-petals, curtains flying..... sweet n tender breeze with a higly romantci ambience, one cud ever think of....
* how romantic...*😍

a small cake kept on a table, with a champagne bottle with two glasses, decorated table with some gifts  & flowers for his lady love & luck Akshara n a Camera to capture the moments for life n cherish it 4ver...😍

Naitik finally, removed the Scarf frm Akshara's eyes, n akshara say "Naitik, aap kya kar rahe hai, mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha hai...." "Kuch to bataieye......" Naitik... Naitik... Naitik....!!πŸ˜•

Naitik " bus do minute Akshara..."πŸ˜‰

*buh... finally akshara could see evrything.......*⭐️

**aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................**

tht ws Akshara's Expression..... Eyes wide Open, Teethy smile n eyebrows raiesd up with a sweeetttt n a bigg surprize......!!!!πŸ‘
 *..looking at Naitik...*

"Ye sab kya hai Naitik ??*😳

Naitik " ye sab...sirf aur sirfff apke liye.... mere pyaar ki liye apke aetbaar k liye aur hamari aane waali zindagi k liye...."πŸ€—

Naitik " Poochengi ki nahi ki aaj aesa kya hai... jo maine ye sab kiya ?"😳
😳
*..Akshara still in her own world😍, the whole surprise ws a biggggg surprizee...*

Akshara "bataiye naa naitik ki ye sab kya hai..., mera janamdin nahi hai, apka bhi nahi, hamari anniversary bhi nhi...." fir ye sab kis liye....??😳

Naitik "dekha aap hamesha kehti thi naa ki ladko ke paas sentiments nhi hote, wo romantic nhi hote aur unhe kuch bhi nhi rehta...."πŸ˜†

Akshar "haan wo to hain..."😳

Naitik "sochiye sochiye ki aaj aesa kya hai...?"πŸ˜‰

Akshara "umm..Naitik ab bata bhi dije naaa..."😊

naitik " acha theek hai, aap itna keh rahi hai to bata hi deta hoon..."πŸ˜ƒ

Akshara..." hmm..., bataiye naa Naitik...."😳

Naitik " aaj hi ke din hum pehli baar mile the, aaj 9th March hai..."😳
😳
Akshara "hawwwwwwwwwwwww............"

Naitik 'ji.............."

akshara "aaj 9th march hai, mujhe to yaad hi nhi tha...."

naitik " mujhe maloom tha, ki apko yaad nhi hoga.. bt mujhe yaad raha wo bahut hai hum dono ke pyar k liye...."

*...they both hug each other tighly...*πŸ€—

both smilin and admiring each othr in thr own ways.... ...* picture perfect...*πŸ˜ƒ

* click.... click...clickkk*

Naitik "acha acha chaliye, meri saari mehnat pe paani mat pheriye, pehle cake kaat lete hai.."πŸ˜†

akshara " haannn,,,"

they both cut the cake, Naitik hd oredred Akshara's fav Dark Chocolat Cake with sm xtra cherries , with a lil message * woh pehli baar jab hum mile....*....😍

they both take small pieces of cake for each othr n enjoy the love n charm in thr relationshippp....πŸ‘
πŸ‘
* naitik switches on the music....*😍

* mere rang me rangne walli, pari ho ya ho pariyon ki raanii....ya ho meri prem kahani......😍

mere sawaalon ka jawabb do...*

Akshara suddenly hugs naitik tightly...

n Naitik makes hr feet on his Feet, n he starts dancing.... they both hand in hand, so close tht they could hear each othr heart beat..... n the music...... close to each other so mch tht not evn the air cud pass by...!!!

Night passes by, all d candles melt-off n jz dim light of moon n Love birds in each othrs Arm !! what else you could ever ask for from the one you Love....!!❀️
Nothing.........................!!!
😳
😳
dancing to the tunes called Love, Njoyin the moment called Love, with the person called Love....!!!❀️
Love is all you need n its about what we do for the one we Love...!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, its all about *....things we do 4 Luv...*πŸ˜ƒ

aahah....... finally i cud mange to write it all hr😳😳.. hope you enjoyed my wierd yet romantic Loveshot.. pyar ka tale with sm romantic flares... promise to never write gain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tk cr.. njoy n dun 4gt to make ur love feel specialll & adored !!😳
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy!!!!!wow shikzzz
veryyy nyccc
awesomeee
luved nakshh understanding
and waiting 4 the surprizee
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 shikz....
awesome..........
lyked naksh dialogues.......cute......
n ha me too w8ing 4 the surprize.......
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

heyyy!!!!!wow shikzzz
veryyy nyccc
awesomeee
luved nakshh understanding
and waiting 4 the surprizee

aww..thnxxxx Maheen... yar ws js sitiin idel so jz did it... hope its ok...lolz
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamasallfav

gr8 shikz....

awesome..........
lyked naksh dialogues.......cute......
n ha me too w8ing 4 the surprize.......

thnxx dear...... nw its done... do leave in ur comments for more laffterz...lolz
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

aww..thnxxxx Maheen... yar ws js sitiin idel so jz did it... hope its ok...lolz

marvellous!!!!bravoo
soooooooooo cuteee
love naitk.....he is so caring n romantic......
can visualize all this
and do write agaiin shikzz
it wass seriously veryy nycc diπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part shikz..........
its chooooooooo.................cute n sweet........
lyked it very much...........
thnx 4 writing such a lovely thing shikz...........
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeey_16

marvellous!!!!bravoo
soooooooooo cuteee
love naitk.....he is so caring n romantic......
can visualize all this
and do write agaiin shikzz
it wass seriously veryy nycc diπŸ‘

aww..thnxx dear....... wish ki ye din jaldi aaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamasallfav

awesome part shikz..........

its chooooooooo.................cute n sweet........
lyked it very much...........
thnx 4 writing such a lovely thing shikz...........

thnxx dear...... n u liked it...!!! 😳😳😳
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.......wow shikz..................how romantic...........😍
 write more plzzzzzzzzzzz
⭐️