Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yenakkum romba sutharthu.terile indha bemaali ke yenah venum ne.πŸ˜•
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Thankooji.

I see the creators doing this intentionally.  If we look at the "facts" within the story it is obvious that Prats is punishing Krishna for crimes he never committed nor is he even aware of it. Krishna is behaving the way he does bec' he doesn't understand why his wife married him if she hated him so much. Krishna's thinking is logical. Wouldn't we all wonder the same were we in his shoes?

Pratigya could have addressed her reasons for her hatred but then the show would be over.πŸ˜†  Women are by nature the nurturing and compassionate gender, no wonder they say behind every successful man is a woman.  Men rarely understand the intricate workings of a woman's mind, their emotional nature confuses the heck out of most of them. In my experience many marriages have survived and remained healthy bec' of a woman's capacity to understand and forgive their spouses' galthi behaviors. So if Prats wants a marriage at all, rather than be a divorcee in the society who's opinion matters to her so much, then she has to be the one to take the first step. As the Prof. rightly said, in a marriage harne se bhi kabhi kabhi jeet hota hai. Losing in love is a great gift.

Ok my question is general,why is it tht a woman is always expected to take the first step??
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiR

yenakkum romba sutharthu.terile indha bemaali ke yenah venum ne.πŸ˜•

nala valeh bemaali arthon yaar theriyadhu. ilanau krishna support gang nammala konnu potruvangau. πŸ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why? Bec' he doesn't understand women?πŸ˜†  Neither does SS or Sakthi.  At least Krishna has some logic in  his thinking about things. He even on a couple of occasions had the Professor stumped.  BTW, most women would honestly accept the fact that we are a complicated gender, more emotional than not, we speak a language most men can't understand as they are simplified in their thinking and work mostly based on facts presented than emotional responses to them. No wonder they say Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. There is more than a grain of truth to it.

It's bec' he is complicated that Krishna's character is appealing to many viewers. Otherwise he would be like the rest of the predictable characters on the air. Pearl Grey has said you would want to hate him but you would love him anyways bec' he is complicated. Krishna 's character doesn't fit a mold and that's what's interesting about the whole show. If Prats had married Nitin the show would have turned out to be a snooze fest and Prats's the sherni's life would have been dull and boring. Even Prats said it to Rolly she didn't know why she wasn't drawn to Nithin. Yet she married Krishna who is complex and something about him was obviously attractive to her (though she may not  consciously realize it yet). Her life is a challenge on many levels and it's kept her on her toes in that paagal khana.
Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

nala valeh bemaali arthon yaar theriyadhu. ilanau krishna support gang nammala konnu potruvangau. πŸ˜†

Appadi panna partha naalum naan kavala pada matein.Naan apovum Pratigya ve dhan support panuvean.I don't mind fighting or debating with them coz tht's wht I do daily.I am not called Pratigya's lawyer for no reason u knowπŸ˜‰
Edited by shruthiR - 14 years ago
Xxxjrae thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒHi Shruthi, don't worry Krishna will change πŸ˜‰
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why? Bec' he doesn't understand women?πŸ˜†  Neither does SS or Sakthi.  At least Krishna has some logic in  his thinking about things. He even on a couple of occasions had the Professor stumped.  BTW, most women would honestly accept the fact that we are a complicated gender, more emotional than not, we speak a language most men can't understand as they are simplified in their thinking and work mostly based on facts presented than emotional responses to them. No wonder they say Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. There is more than a grain of truth to it.

It's bec' he is complicated that Krishna's character is appealing to many viewers. Otherwise he would be like the rest of the predictable characters on the air. Pearl Grey has said you would want to hate him but you would love him anyways bec' he is complicated. Krishna 's character doesn't fit a mold and that's what's interesting about the whole show. If Prats had married Nitin the show would have turned out to be a snooze fest and Prats's the sherni's life would have been dull and boring. Even Prats said it to Rolly she didn't know why she wasn't drawn to Nithin. Yet she married Krishna who is complex and something about him was obviously attractive to her (though she may not  consciously realize it yet). Her life is a challenge on many levels and it's kept her on her toes in that paagal khana.

Well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shruthiR thumbnail

I was abt to press the like button but I don't why somewhere down the way I don't feel like agreeing to everything tht u sayπŸ˜•And abt getting married to him I don't think there was even a 0.00000000000000000000001% of attraction.I think it was purly on the basis of revenge.  
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankooji.

I see the creators doing this intentionally.  If we look at the "facts" within the story it is obvious that Prats is punishing Krishna for crimes he never committed nor is he even aware of it. Krishna is behaving the way he does bec' he doesn't understand why his wife married him if she hated him so much. Krishna's thinking is logical. Wouldn't we all wonder the same were we in his shoes?

Pratigya could have addressed her reasons for her hatred but then the show would be over.πŸ˜†  Women are by nature the nurturing and compassionate gender, no wonder they say behind every successful man is a woman.  Men rarely understand the intricate workings of a woman's mind, their emotional nature confuses the heck out of most of them. In my experience many marriages have survived and remained healthy bec' of a woman's capacity to understand and forgive their spouses' galthi behaviors. So if Prats wants a marriage at all, rather than be a divorcee in the society who's opinion matters to her so much, then she has to be the one to take the first step. As the Prof. rightly said, in a marriage harne se bhi kabhi kabhi jeet hota hai. Losing in love is a great gift.

thats a gud point, pratigya needs to put her nurturing facet into play and make him see all the wrong doings in that household. the good thing with krishna is that he CAN change, its only a question of whether he wants to or not. he is like a child who doesnt respond to anger but love....i see hope in him yet. having said that i would love it if krishna decided to take the first step to closing the gap between him and pratigya, i just cant get over what he did on the last night of the honeymoon...it doesnt seem like he repents his actions at all.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mima190587

πŸ˜ƒHi Shruthi, don't worry Krishna will change πŸ˜‰

we wish to channel your positive thinking regarding baba. right now we are deeply worried.