Krishna is never gonna change at this rate!!!

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In today's episode we saw the kind of useless,lame and chauvinistic advice SS and Shakti were giving Krishna abt how he shuld keep his wife under control otherwise it'll become difficult for him later on and the ppl will start laughing at him.

Boy, the men in this house sure do feel insecure about there so called "Mardaangi".Tht's why they have to beat up their wives to feel like men.How SICK!!!😑

I really wish Pratigya went and stopped Shakti infact she was abt to go but tht stupid Ammaji stopped her.
I think now Krishna is gonna go through a change for the worse since he has such terrible ppl influencing him.As it is he said tht he wasn't gonna change for anyone no matter what.At this rate I wonder if he'll ever be able to show Pratigya that he's worthy of her love and change for the better.I just hope it doesn't come to a stage where even Pratigya won't be able to help him change.Especially having someone as pushy as SS behind him all the time,I think only the CV Gods can show some daya on his character and all we can do is pray tht he doesn't become as bad as SS or Shakti.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

In today's episode we saw the kind of useless,lame and chauvinistic advice SS and Shakti were giving Krishna abt how he shuld keep his wife under control otherwise it'll become difficult for him later on and the ppl will start laughing at him.

Boy, the men in this house sure do feel insecure about there so called "Mardaangi".Tht's why they have to beat up their wives to feel like men.How SICK!!!😑

I really wish Pratigya went and stopped Shakti infact she was abt to go but tht stupid Ammaji stopped her.
I think now Krishna is gonna go through a change for the worse since he has such terrible ppl influencing him.As it is he said tht he wasn't gonna change for anyone no matter what.At this rate I wonder if he'll ever be able to show Pratigya that he's worthy of her love and change for the better.I just hope it doesn't come to a stage where even Pratigya won't be able to help him change.Especially having someone as pushy as SS behind him all the time,I think only the CV Gods can show some daya on his character and all we can do is pray tht he doesn't become as bad as SS or Shakti.πŸ˜•

I really hope Krishna doesn't turn into another SS or Shakti
I miss the old Krishna so much

shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

I really hope Krishna doesn't turn into another SS or Shakti
I miss the old Krishna so much

Tell me abt it.I prefer the old Krishna anyday compared to what he is and what he might turn into.πŸ˜”
I hope the he doesn't start hitting Pratigya under SS's pressure. coz tht wuld be BAD and sad
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im sure krishna wouldn't hit pratigya under ss's influence, he has changed though and im starting to dislike him more and more.
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

!!! Now there TRPs are falling! let them see the result of Spiling Krishna's character. We all told earlier that if they Spoil krishna's character there TRP will surely fall and its proved now! let them spoil it and let them go out of ten! then that YRKH or bidaai or RKAB or SGJH and such all shows will get Higher TRP then Pratigya atleast for they are not spoiling the MAIN lead of the show.!

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Tell me abt it.I prefer the old Krishna anyday compared to what he is and what he might turn into.πŸ˜”

I hope the he doesn't start hitting Pratigya under SS's pressure. coz tht wuld be BAD and sad

I want to Kill SS and Shakti 😑 😑
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

I want to Kill SS and Shakti 😑 😑

Trust me,we'd all like to do it ourselves.
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

im sure krishna wouldn't hit pratigya under ss's influence, he has changed though and im starting to dislike him more and more.

I've never really liked Krishna from the beginning and now I hate him.I wonder if I am gonna end up hating him more or will a day ever come in future where I'll actually start to even like him a teeny weeny bit.πŸ˜•
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know that influence matters....bt the more wich matters is how a person IS basically.....watever he does or says...krishna is a good person by heart and we all know that....that is why he never pay any heed to his father os his brother's advises....it affects him all ryt...bt he does nt get influenced by them as far as i hve seen....at the end of the day he only does those thngs wich he thnks is ryt......it doest mean that he always does ryt thngs.........bt still...he tries to avoid violence as far as i hve seen....well he is short-tempered.....so sometimes(as in the honeymoon) he loses it cmpletely......bt he also regretted it...😳.

the fact is that this particular person is going thrugh a terrible phase in his life and sometimes he may have an outburst.....to bring about the transformation in him........bt ultimately he WILL change because this is a fiction and that also an indian soap....bt the amt of brainwork it will require for krishna as well for pratigya to bring abt this transformation is just....unimaginable....

on one hand its people like SHAKTI,SS,AMMA......and on the other hand its only krishna's one sided love for pratigya.........and krishna is stuck between these two sides....its horrible.....no wonder he does nt feel like eating or doing anythng or spending time with frnds or anythng at all...becoz his mind is going thru a bad phase....i feel really bad for him...... pratigya has to wrk really hard on him bt that wud only be possible if they become frnds........πŸ˜”
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANARHAAN

!!! Now there TRPs are falling! let them see the result of Spiling Krishna's character. We all told earlier that if they Spoil krishna's character there TRP will surely fall and its proved now! let them spoil it and let them go out of ten! then that YRKH or bidaai or RKAB or SGJH and such all shows will get Higher TRP then Pratigya atleast for they are not spoiling the MAIN lead of the show.!

But Pratigya has actually come to the no.2 position acc to wht they said at the success partyπŸ˜•