Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiR

what???😕I forgot what I wrote myself.😆

this is what you wrote

I must say tht Krishna aka Arhaan looked very handsome in yesterday's episode but Krishna's chavinistic attitude completely crushed it😡

Sahi baat beta👏
Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

he doesn't need to chnage he is a good guy at heart (like Shyamji even said) he just is easily influenced, and he needs to mature and grow up, so it's not about him changing but just growing up😃

But by being the chauvinist he is I think a change in him is required and it is necessary.
shruthiR thumbnail

this is what you wrote

I must say tht Krishna aka Arhaan looked very handsome in yesterday's episode but Krishna's chavinistic attitude completely crushed it😡

Sahi baat beta👏

Ok so wht does this have to do with me wanting him to change???😕
Xxxjrae thumbnail

But by being the chauvinist he is I think a change in him is required and it is necessary.

he's not a chauvinist at heart, (remember he touched her feet on wedding day) he says those things just to keep his family quiet
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Ok so wht does this have to do with me wanting him to change???😕

nothing i just like that you admitted he's hot😛
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

thats a gud point, pratigya needs to put her nurturing facet into play and make him see all the wrong doings in that household. the good thing with krishna is that he CAN change, its only a question of whether he wants to or not. he is like a child who doesnt respond to anger but love....i see hope in him yet. having said that i would love it if krishna decided to take the first step to closing the gap between him and pratigya, i just cant get over what he did on the last night of the honeymoon...it doesnt seem like he repents his actions at all.

No one can effect change in their lives without the awareness first. The way I see it,  Krishna is like a kid on the playground who was raised to be a bit of a brat who wants to make friends with some nice kids at school. He approaches them and puts his best foot forward after a few faulty starts. When the nice kids turn him down and won't give him a chance for his first few mistakes, he gets confused and angry bec' he sees a better world with them but they don't give him a chance or appreciate his effort to do things right.

One can only change their behavior when he is shown the error of his ways in a loving and caring manner. A temperamental child always has to be handled with kid gloves more than an easy going one.  Krishna is that temperamental child and Prats is the easy going one. The easy going ones have to teach kids like him how to be nice.

Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

he's not a chauvinist at heart, (remember he touched her feet on wedding day) he says those things just to keep his family quiet

I think he touched her feet just to show off,atleast it looke d so to me.And remember,he makes those chauvinistic remarks when his family ain't around so I have a feeling tht somewhere down the line even he feels tht women are nothing better than the shoes he's wearing😡
shruthiR thumbnail

nothing i just like that you admitted he's hot😛

I said he's handsome not hot and anyway uski handsome looks ki dhajiya uda li usne with tht chuvinistic comment of his😡
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is the episode worth watching. i cant bear to see kesar get beaten breaks my heart to tiny bits.
Xxxjrae thumbnail

I think he touched her feet just to show off,atleast it looke d so to me.And remember,he makes those chauvinistic remarks when his family ain't around so I have a feeling tht somewhere down the line even he feels tht women are nothing better than the shoes he's wearing😡

don't agree with you, show off what??? he didn't need to do that at the wedding but he still did 😍 and his remarks when they are alone are out of anger, like i said he needs to mature and control his anger