Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kaasshh

haan aur agr angad dikhayi diye to saath milne patthar gobar marenge........๐Ÿ˜†

Done!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too bye-ing bye bye...Smile see you laterSmile
shruthiR thumbnail

hooooooorayyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i am successful in making our wakil saheba smile....
three cheers for kash
hip hip hooray!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Hey main itni bhi serious nahi hoon ki mujhe kisi aur ki teasing ki zaroorat hai hasne keliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

me too bye-ing bye bye...Smile see you laterSmile

Bye Shumi!!Smile
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Hey main itni bhe serious nahi hoon ki mujhe kisi aur ki teasing ki zaroorat hai hasne keliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ok bbye shruti,shumi and priti.....main abhi fan fiction likhungi......๐Ÿ˜ณ
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shabz.

im sure krishna wouldn't hit pratigya under ss's influence, he has changed though and im starting to dislike him more and more.

he is definitely very compicated. sometimes i dont know what the heck he wants. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
shruthiR thumbnail

ok bbye shruti,shumi and priti.....main abhi fan fiction likhungi......๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok bye and I am looking forward to the next chp๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

he is definitely very compicated. sometimes i dont know what the heck he wants. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah when he said women are complicated to understand I was like look whose talking๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

@merarai: well written post๐Ÿ‘

Thankooji.

I see the creators doing this intentionally.  If we look at the "facts" within the story it is obvious that Prats is punishing Krishna for crimes he never committed nor is he even aware of it. Krishna is behaving the way he does bec' he doesn't understand why his wife married him if she hated him so much. Krishna's thinking is logical. Wouldn't we all wonder the same were we in his shoes?

Pratigya could have addressed her reasons for her hatred but then the show would be over.๐Ÿ˜†  Women are by nature the nurturing and compassionate gender, no wonder they say behind every successful man is a woman.  Men rarely understand the intricate workings of a woman's mind, their emotional nature confuses the heck out of most of them. In my experience many marriages have survived and remained healthy bec' of a woman's capacity to understand and forgive their spouses' galthi behaviors. So if Prats wants a marriage at all, rather than be a divorcee in the society who's opinion matters to her so much, then she has to be the one to take the first step. As the Prof. rightly said, in a marriage harne se bhi kabhi kabhi jeet hota hai. Losing in love is a great gift.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Yeah when he said women are complicated to understand I was like look whose talking๐Ÿ˜†

thalah soothudu