Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh My God!! Mru.. this was amazing.. a trip down the PriDa lane for all PriDaholics..  every one including me wuld have relished this....
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

saying thanks may not be enough.. coz as u said 'yeh dil maange more''
chocopie21 thumbnail
hi mru i no im very late sry for dt

ok now im nt going to say anytng much except dt
prida was always special but u made them more special
for us

reading ur post all dose beautiful memories
were again fresh in my mind
now im realy missing d arogant damni ,cute stobon pri
dr fight dr romance dr hmmm...
ok im loosing my control cant resist prida
but realy a bigggggg tnx for such a wonderful post
--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just loved it di,amazing from part 1 to part 3,the pics from employ and employer to husband and wife were amazing,title song was also looking gud,loved that line prida made verything believable,and it was also right to some extent,will wait for some of ur ramblings,cont soon,i know its last part par hope karne mein kya jaata hai
dikkoO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mru u madE me fall in love all ova again wid pRida , thank u so much for writin ths i lived da prida magic all ova again while readin it . =)Edited by dikkoO - 14 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........😍
Need some time to form coherent sentences.

Khushi.
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mruuuu!!!!!!        🤗🤗    

What a Beautiful !! and Enchanting !! way to conclude...........  👏👏👏👏

I am completely Speechless !!...........

How Beautifully !! you have traced the  Fairytale !!  journey of  this most  Magical !! of all couples , our  Beloved  Prida !!.............. 🤗🤗

And what a Journey it has been  !!..........my friend !! ...........    😍😍   ..........   You have so Wonderfully taken us through all the steps of this beautiful !!  beautiful !! story !! ,  through your Lovely verses !!  that  there  is nothing left to say  ..............  👏👏 

The journey that started with a    Bang !!   ( almost literally !! if you remember the Gunshots fired by Damzie in their first encounter !!    😉😉  )  .........  passed through some very Fiery !! moments !!    ( infact , our Screens could barely stand the heat and and almost  melted !! 😉 😉 ).............    finally ended with those two   Strongheaded !! ,   Egoistic !!   and    fiercely   Independent !!   individuals ,  namely    Prithvi   and   Damini ,   finding their  true  Love !!   and  Destiny !! in Completely Belonging !!  to each other !!........   ❤️❤️

You have soo!!  Magnificently !!  portrayed this   Evolution of  these two  from  Prithvi and  Damini    to  " PRIDA "   through your beautiful  words and those Breathtaking  Caps !! ........   that this was a Real  Feast !!   for the   Eyes and the  Heart !! ......... 😍😍

And  what do i say about your Selection  of those absolutely  Swoonworthy !!  Pridastastic !!  Caps !! ....  😍😍    Each  one is  a Real !! Gem !! ....... and traces the different  stages of the   Growth of their  Relationship !! sooo !!  Perfectly  !! ........  👏👏

A  Standing  Ovation !!  to you for this absolutely !!  Scintillating !! post !!    👏👏

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Amiya

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khakshan-aa

MRU wat to say.. u made me speechless.
the last part was too good the pics the views Mind Blowing.. My Dil goees Hmmmmmhmmmmmm 😳

👏
👏
Around of Aplause for u dear for this wonderful work..

Thank u soo much for this wonderful full of PriDa magic post dear 😊

Love Khakshan

Thanks Khakshan 🤗

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_s

Oh My God!! Mru.. this was amazing.. a trip down the PriDa lane for all PriDaholics..  every one including me wuld have relished this....

👏

saying thanks may not be enough.. coz as u said 'yeh dil maange more''

Thanks Shalini 🤗

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_fan

hi mru i no im very late sry for dt

ok now im nt going to say anytng much except dt
prida was always special but u made them more special
for us

reading ur post all dose beautiful memories
were again fresh in my mind
now im realy missing d arogant damni ,cute stobon pri
dr fight dr romance dr hmmm...
ok im loosing my control cant resist prida
but realy a bigggggg tnx for such a wonderful post

oye.. dont be so formal with sorry  and all 😃

Thanks for the kind words 🤗 ..

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetal.Gera

just loved it di,amazing from part 1 to part 3,the pics from employ and employer to husband and wife were amazing,title song was also looking gud,loved that line prida made verything believable,and it was also right to some extent,will wait for some of ur ramblings,cont soon,i know its last part par hope karne mein kya jaata hai

Thanks Sheetal 🤗

yup.. Umeed pey duniya kayam hey 😉 😃

-- Mru