Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mruuuu !!

What   Delicious !! Caps !!............... Absolutely   Edible !!.........my friend !!  ........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

What  Fantastic !! Titles !!.......................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

And that      " How can she be so Annoying and Adorable at the same time......"  Cap  definitely  takes the cake !!................    Uff !!   that  Killer !!   Prithvi Saxena   Look !!...........😍😍

.Absolutely !! Deadly !!........All gals beware !!......This man can be  Seriously !! Lethal !! for your senses !!.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks a million !! ...........pal !!

Now waiting for the   Blockuster  !! ....................πŸ€—πŸ€—

Amiya

@  Khushiii  !!..........my friend !!.............πŸ€—πŸ€—

You have hit the nail on the head !!.........I am a real gone case !! , completely  nuts !!  , absolutely  Pridacrazyy !!..............and the most amazing part is that  i am fine and   Happy  to be in this state and do not want to come out of it .......... like most of us ..................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Amiya 

snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

hahha.. Sneha.. killing you wasnt my intention.. πŸ˜†

how can I kill such a sweet gal and writer of a wonderful FF πŸ˜ƒ .. COme bak to earth soon and waiting for ur FF update

-- Mru

yeah mru jst came frm prida land..........i took my books up there as i knw tht it would be a while befire i will come downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but whn i staurted studying, i started thnking abt how hot prithvi is and how smoke comes out of our screen during marjawa but thn realised that this is phy so left it.........later on started thinking abt prida chem but then again left it as my topic is biology ............thts wht priuda does to u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awhhhhhhh mru u r so sweet........nd ff update wont be for a while as exam torture s still on😭😭

nyways nw comes to THE KING OF HEARTS..........he shuld actually get arrested for stealing sooooooo many hearts and for cmmiting the crime of evn married women go ga ga over him................i m nt married bt i feel for others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prithvi saxena was a legend in himself.........he is still alive in all our hearts nd he will be............
there are few guys who can carry attitude in such an elegant manneur .........to all the girls he was sadu..........for all the boys he was aurrogant and proudy..........bt he was lyf for his brotheurs..........
prithvi gained so much respect frm every1 whn it comes to manaofying sam to get married to avni...........he knew hw to deal wid his brother..........
his protecutive yet carefree, caring towards loved ones yet dont give a damn nature made us all wonder abt his personality...............
he taught us hw to say "hmmmmmmmmmm" widout looking rude, on ther hand he looked so adorable..........he thought us "hw to be in our limits"widout actually followng it...........he taught us hw to say darasal nd look so confused while asking a girl out..............

he is a class in himself........he redifined attitude, love, passion and inutensity............nd bravo to GK who played it so well..........he made prithvi real fr all of us and dnt v just all adore him for giving us such a nice characuter yet ficutuional..........
people say tht a tv actor is always popular whn he is an household name..........bt prithvi wiodut doig saas bahu stuff he was name in itself tht never neede any fame..........

he did mistakes yet v never cursed him or hated him fr tt..........he was normal nt some ideal son in law............in fact he was an ideal lif partner...............

i m gonna tell my lecturer to ask me wurite an essay on prida in my exm.............i bet i will be the topper of uni.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: petunia121

Mruuuu !!

What   Delicious !! Caps !!............... Absolutely   Edible !!.........my friend !!  ........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

What  Fantastic !! Titles !!.......................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

And that      " How can she be so Annoying and Adorable at the same time......"  Cap  definitely  takes the cake !!................    Uff !!   that  Killer !!   Prithvi Saxena   Look !!...........😍😍

haha.. yea.. deadly PRithivi Saxena Look

.Absolutely !! Deadly !!........All gals beware !!......This man can be  Seriously !! Lethal !! for your senses !!.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks a million !! ...........pal !!

Now waiting for the   Blockuster  !! ....................πŸ€—πŸ€—

hehe.. I will update soon ... dunno if it is a blockbuster πŸ˜‰

Amiya

@  Khushiii  !!..........my friend !!.............πŸ€—πŸ€—

You have hit the nail on the head !!.........I am a real gone case !! , completely  nuts !!  , absolutely  Pridacrazyy !!..............and the most amazing part is that  i am fine and   Happy  to be in this state and do not want to come out of it .......... like most of us ..................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

hehe.. yea.. we know.. apparently a lot of ppl dont wanna come out of the PriDa trance, I wonder why?? πŸ˜†

Amiya 

Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehakapoor

yeah mru jst came frm prida land..........i took my books up there as i knw tht it would be a while befire i will come downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but whn i staurted studying, i started thnking abt how hot prithvi is and how smoke comes out of our screen during marjawa but thn realised that this is phy so left it.........later on started thinking abt prida chem but then again left it as my topic is biology ............thts wht priuda does to u πŸ˜†

haila.. sneha.. is this how you study dear??? hahaha.. πŸ˜†.. blaming poor Prithvi for ur lack of focus.. tsk tsk ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awhhhhhhh mru u r so sweet........nd ff update wont be for a while as exam torture s still on😭😭

all the best for ur exams.. I am sure you will rock it ..

nyways nw comes to THE KING OF HEARTS..........he shuld actually get arrested for stealing sooooooo many hearts and for cmmiting the crime of evn married women go ga ga over him................i m nt married bt i feel for others πŸ˜†

prithvi saxena was a legend in himself.........he is still alive in all our hearts nd he will be............
there are few guys who can carry attitude in such an elegant manneur .........to all the girls he was sadu..........for all the boys he was aurrogant and proudy..........bt he was lyf for his brotheurs..........
prithvi gained so much respect frm every1 whn it comes to manaofying sam to get married to avni...........he knew hw to deal wid his brother..........
his protecutive yet carefree, caring towards loved ones yet dont give a damn nature made us all wonder abt his personality...............
he taught us hw to say "hmmmmmmmmmm" widout looking rude, on ther hand he looked so adorable..........he thought us "hw to be in our limits"widout actually followng it...........he taught us hw to say darasal nd look so confused while asking a girl out..............

Agree with all you say on the man himself.. Prithvi Saxena

he is a class in himself........he redifined attitude, love, passion and inutensity............nd bravo to GK who played it so well..........he made prithvi real fr all of us and dnt v just all adore him for giving us such a nice characuter yet ficutuional..........
people say tht a tv actor is always popular whn he is an household name..........bt prithvi wiodut doig saas bahu stuff he was name in itself tht never neede any fame..........

yea.. no saas-bahu.. actually it was a saas-jamai.. πŸ˜† with Ela and Prithvi πŸ˜† .. thankfully LNMDJ stayed away from most cliche saas-bahu till of course the gharelu track..

he did mistakes yet v never cursed him or hated him fr tt..........he was normal nt some ideal son in law............in fact he was an ideal lif partner...............

i m gonna tell my lecturer to ask me wurite an essay on prida in my exm.............i bet i will be the topper of uni.....πŸ˜†

hehe.. i am sure your prof will admit you to asylum if you suggest him that .. hehehe

Mru_bee thumbnail
Tale of Two Leads: Damz and Pri - Final Part:

Finally I come to the end of my ramblings for now..  Do I hear a huge collective sigh of relief?? πŸ˜† ..

NO wait.. you thought I have nothing more to ramble?? hah .. you wishπŸ˜‰ ..

So here goes..  something about the most explosive couple .. the most rocking couple , PriDa ⭐️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do I say more about PriDa
Anything more "Will it be propaganda"?
Everything from the hair to the shoes
Having analyzed all their accessories

Does it stop me from expressing my nuttiness? 
For only such a classy Pair, can I display my audaciousness

How can I forget " You are fired" to "Umm .Mama . ney tumsey sh..shaadi ki baat ki"
What a journey for a spitfire of a Gal, Damini Gujral
And then the "Aap mujhsey kya kehengee" to " Agar Aap Chahey toh mein Hamesha aapkey saath hoon"
What a journey for the stubborn mule of a bodyguard, Prithvi Saxena

What about the " Just Stay in your limit" to " Hummey apni limit mein rehna hi hoga"
And Of course the road from "Tum ek sirf bodyguard ho" to "Main tumhara pati hoon"
All the classic PriDa, they will never be mediocre or bore,
I watch over and over again and still my Dil Maangey More

Only PriDa could make a "Hmmm" sound so sexy
Is there any other marriage proposal so hawt in this galaxy?
The blush, the "avoiding each other's glance"
The uncertainty of their own feelings to their stance
They didnt need buckets of tears or to become an outlaw
Just a " kehna toh door aap dekh bhi nahi rahi hey" and my heart goes awwww

The hands on the hips to the raising of the eyebrow
The twitch of the lips to the cheeks that shone with love afterglow
The holding of the hands, the display of possessiveness
Eyes that display all those emotions that a thousand words can never say

Felt the anguish in "Tum meri zindagi ki sabse bade bhool ho"
And the pain in "Bas Kuch der aur mujhe bardasshth kar lo"
Felt frustrated by the aloo parantha and the maksad
Didnt mince words when he behaved like a cad.

PriDa just made everything believable
Didnt ever have to wonder how their journey came to be
Everything from the employee- employer limits
To the rainy nights and Toofie delights

Just a few guitar strings of the title music
And all that stays forever is the PriDa magic
Uncluttered by all the cacophony of filmy songs
" Jab Dil ke Taar Miltey Hain" is enough to tug at heartstrings

PriDa kept it true to heart and real
Everything just seemed sublime and natural
PriDa welcomed all fans, real yaa fake
Coz everything is fair when "Love Ne Mila Di Jodi"

A Big Thank you to Gaurav Khanna and Chandana Sharma
For bringing me this wonderful gift of PriDa
To see your brilliance on screen together again
Is all that I can hope and perhaps dare to dream πŸ˜ƒ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabhi yunhi..kabhi milte hain dil

Koi jaane na....meri jaan

Kabhi yunhi..jab pehla hi pyaar

yaar karde deewana samaa....

Jab dil ke taar milte hai

tab ho yeh bahaana

ki Love ne..
haan Love na..
Love ne mila di jodi!

A big hug to you Guys for reading my ramblings so patiently ... πŸ€—

Waiting to hear from you all ...

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 14 years ago
umarajag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, Thank you!!
For making this wonderful collection...

Wouldn't mind if you went on and on.... :)
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mru Bee you said it all!!....*whistles* ⭐️......cannot agree more to what you wrote...and those pics..sighhh...all beautiful....my heart melts into a puddle whenever I see that last pic...its so awwww..

Well Done Mru...thanks for keeping the PriDa magic alive here in the forum! πŸ€—
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: umarajag

Thank you, Thank you!!
For making this wonderful collection...

Wouldn't mind if you went on and on.... :)

Thanks a lot Uma.πŸ€—. for appreciating my random ramblings..

Now I want to read your posts.. may i throw a tantrum for that??? πŸ˜†

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

Mru Bee you said it all!!....*whistles* ⭐️......cannot agree more to what you wrote...and those pics..sighhh...all beautiful....my heart melts into a puddle whenever I see that last pic...its so awwww..

hehe Mazzyyy.. *whistles back* πŸ˜†

Well Done Mru...thanks for keeping the PriDa magic alive here in the forum! πŸ€—

Thank coo dear.. hope to see some posts from you after ur project πŸ€—

khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MRU wat to say.. u made me speechless.
the last part was too good the pics the views Mind Blowing.. My Dil goees Hmmmmmhmmmmmm 😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Around of Aplause for u dear for this wonderful work..

Thank u soo much for this wonderful full of PriDa magic post dear 😊

Love Khakshan