Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: dikkoO

Mru u madE me fall in love all ova again wid pRida , thank u so much for writin ths i lived da prida magic all ova again while readin it . =)

Thanks πŸ€—

I relived PriDa while taking all those caps .. glad that you felt the same πŸ˜ƒ

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........😍

Need some time to form coherent sentences.

Khushi.

hahha.... okey .. will wait for ur coherent sentences!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

-- Mru
Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: petunia121

Mruuuu!!!!!!        πŸ€—πŸ€—    

What a Beautiful !! and Enchanting !! way to conclude...........  πŸ‘

I am completely Speechless !!...........

How Beautifully !! you have traced the  Fairytale !!  journey of  this most  Magical !! of all couples , our  Beloved  Prida !!.............. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks.. Amiya
πŸ€— .. Fairytale huh?? but Damini Gujral doesnt believe in fairytales πŸ˜‰

And what a Journey it has been  !!..........my friend !! ...........    😍😍   ..........   You have so Wonderfully taken us through all the steps of this beautiful !!  beautiful !! story !! ,  through your Lovely verses !!  that  there  is nothing left to say  ..............  πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

The journey that started with a    Bang !!   ( almost literally !! if you remember the Gunshots fired by Damzie in their first encounter !!    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  )  .........  passed through some very Fiery !! moments !!    ( infact , our Screens could barely stand the heat and and almost  melted !! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ).............    finally ended with those two   Strongheaded !! ,   Egoistic !!   and    fiercely   Independent !!   individuals ,  namely    Prithvi   and   Damini ,   finding their  true  Love !!   and  Destiny !! in Completely Belonging !!  to each other !!........   ❀️❀️

Agree with you on this ... they were some fiery moments.. set the screen ablaze πŸ˜‰

You have soo!!  Magnificently !!  portrayed this   Evolution of  these two  from  Prithvi and  Damini    to  " PRIDA "   through your beautiful  words and those Breathtaking  Caps !! ........   that this was a Real  Feast !!   for the   Eyes and the  Heart !! ......... 😍😍

hehe.. thanks for the appreciation at the poor attempt of mine at getting those caps ..

And  what do i say about your Selection  of those absolutely  Swoonworthy !!  Pridastastic !!  Caps !! ....  πŸ˜πŸ˜    Each  one is  a Real !! Gem !! ....... and traces the different  stages of the   Growth of their  Relationship !! sooo !!  Perfectly  !! ........  πŸ‘πŸ‘

A  Standing  Ovation !!  to you for this absolutely !!  Scintillating !! post !!    πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ€—

awww.. you are too kind with your praise .. u are making me blush ...hehe.. thanks Amiyaaa

Hugs back at yaa
πŸ€—

Amiya

Mruuuuuu...Yeh dil maange more...

more of Gaucha and ur posts....

Why do i love Prida so much?

Cos they belong together....

Cos it is incredibly easy to like them, relate to them and love them..

Cos they are the closest to being as real as a TV character can be...(sick and tired of saccharine sweet perfect characters who make u go...are u for real, are u kidding me....u understand right..)

Cos they didnt have a OTT confession...it was a simple Hmmm....and smiles...naughty, cute, blushy (is that even a word, lol) smiles...that made u go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Cos he went to great lengths to protect her from getting hurt from his stupid plans...as he loved her...

Cos though he hurt her, she went to great lengths to accommodate him and his family...as she loved him...

Cos though he acted like a dhakkan so many times, she patiently forgave him each time...

Cos he finally admitted that he behaved like a dhakkan as she made him lose his control...

Cos they always looked out for each other's family..

Cos each looked incomplete without the other..

Cos they loved each other truly, deeply, madly....

jakhushi thumbnail
Mru bee..............

I have finally regained a little bit of what is left of my wits....unfortunately for you and the others ...so here goes my long tippani....

PriDa....this beautiful word was added to my dictionary after I became a silent member of this forum. Prithvi & Damini came together and PriDa became an entity by itself....evoking a passion in fans that is only comparable to the passion they shared when they came together in one frame.

Their journey was sometimes crazy, ridden with difficulties, inner and external demons but marked with an underlying love. They personified a love that was not easy but undeniably strong which never depended on declaring their love by shouting on rooftops - it was understated but nevertheless strong.

PriDa's love was a slow realization, not something that happened overnight and left you wondering...."Huhh!!! when & how did thaaat happen?". They went through phases of real life emotions of denial & confusion before acceptance. That made PriDa strong....it was a matured real love story mostly expressed through a glance, a smile - sometimes even anger and frustration.

Thats what make it a special love story for me. It was never a bed of roses and their biggest problems were more their own than created by others (prior to PTC attack)..namely Damini's denial & confusion and Prithvi's Maksad, RB & GB.

PriDa made their mistakes & fans called it out just as responsible people do for their loved ones. But that never made us love them any less.

I am not sure how many knowπŸ˜‰....but I really love them and I am so proud to be PriDaholic. And I know I will remain one for life.

Loved your post Mru....verses are soooo beyond my capabilities....especially loved the below 2

Only PriDa could make a "Hmmm" sound so sexy
Is there any other marriage proposal so hawt in this galaxy?
The blush, the "avoiding each other's glance"
The uncertainty of their own feelings to their stance
They didnt need buckets of tears or to become an outlaw
Just a " kehna toh door aap dekh bhi nahi rahi hey" and my heart goes awwww

The hands on the hips to the raising of the eyebrow
The twitch of the lips to the cheeks that shone with love afterglow
The holding of the hands, the display of possessiveness
Eyes that display all those emotions that a thousand words can never say

Thanks for a befitting post for 2 amazing characters immortalized by 2 awesome individuals - Gaurav Khanna & Chandana Sharma.

A standing ovation for this one Ma LadyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You deserve a gili gili one for thisπŸ˜›

I am sad you ended the series.....but I am sure you will come up something equally PriDalicious very soon (*hint hint*πŸ˜‰)

Loads of hugs...
Khushi.

P.S .- How could I forget the Caps Mru - they are responsible for my not so sad demise last night.πŸ˜†.....Loved LoveD LOVED them....looked at them again and all coherent thoughts are flying awaaayyyyyy...😳.

Edited by jakhushi - 14 years ago
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mru, your verses spoke my mind! πŸ˜‰

Truly, I've never seen any couple like PriDa. You know, their class, their charm, it's all so different. I mean, it's just not the love story we get to see on TV every alternate day. Their story wasn't as smooth as butter, neither was it so twisted that you end up losing track of the proceedings. That's what made PriDa believable. You could actually connect with them.

And indeed, PriDa were special. In wasn't love at first sight, yet they had an uncanny connection set up between them from day one itself. It took them enough time to realise their love for each other, but when they did, they didn't ever doubt it for a second. They did not push their feelings, and somehow that made them understand their love better.

I've not seen PriDa professing their love through words as such. They had their own ways of showing that they cared. πŸ˜‰ And there wasn't ever a hint of insecurity in their relationship. The mutual trust, that one would be there by the other's side throughout, is defining of their love. Hurdles did come their way, but none proved stronger than their flame.

Guess that sums up why I love them so much. Honestly speaking, I've never been this attached to any fictional character, as I am to PriDa. Glad that Pri and Da met, and glad that we had GauCha to show us the beautiful world of PriDa. ⭐️

- Ishaan
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Killer Blow...πŸ˜‰...Loved every bit of it!😳

Well nothings  left  for me to say....If your  post was Unmatchable then the bits and pieces provided by khushi di and ishaan were Excellent!πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm....wonder what should i type now???πŸ€”

I guess...i'll just keep dreaming about those PriDalicious Pictures....and then come back later and post something.....πŸ₯±

na na na...you will have to bear another post of mine!!! Better finish it off here....πŸ˜†

hmm so where was i??? Oh! yes, lost in those  MINDBLOWING Pictures!😳

If those Pics were Mindblowing then your post was no less!πŸ˜ƒ

The description you gave us about PriDa through that Wonderful Poem....Amazing!πŸ‘

Wish that you had gone on with your ramblings.....but hoping that you come up with another Super-Duper PriDa post!!!⭐️

*Goes back to where he came from - PRIDA LAND*❀️😳

Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Mruuuuuu...Yeh dil maange more...

more of Gaucha and ur posts....

Why do i love Prida so much?

haha.. i have no idea, shwethsyy .. mayb u will help me figure it out too πŸ˜ƒ

Cos they belong together....

Cos it is incredibly easy to like them, relate to them and love them..

Cos they are the closest to being as real as a TV character can be...(sick and tired of saccharine sweet perfect characters who make u go...are u for real, are u kidding me....u understand right..)

yes.. seen a few of those sickeningly sweet and ultimately fake characters .in my research πŸ˜†

Cos they didnt have a OTT confession...it was a simple Hmmm....and smiles...naughty, cute, blushy (is that even a word, lol) smiles...that made u go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Thank god.. they did have all the so called mainstream OTT crying , bawling confessions seen all the other series ... I mean if any1 cries and says ILU to me.. i would kick their royal rear end and dump them right then and there πŸ˜›. in that way.. LNMDJ was different.. they did the cliche stuff but differently..

Cos he went to great lengths to protect her from getting hurt from his stupid plans...as he loved her...

Cos though he hurt her, she went to great lengths to accommodate him and his family...as she loved him...

Cos though he acted like a dhakkan so many times, she patiently forgave him each time...

Cos he finally admitted that he behaved like a dhakkan as she made him lose his control...

Cos they always looked out for each other's family..

Cos each looked incomplete without the other..

Cos they loved each other truly, deeply, madly....

SO loved the way you put it together .. loved to read it.. they were dhakkans but real recognisable dhakkans, that were hawt together and captivated the audience with their sincerity

Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Mru bee..............

I have finally regained a little bit of what is left of my wits....unfortunately for you and the others ...so here goes my long tippani....

awesome.. was waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ

PriDa....this beautiful word was added to my dictionary after I became a silent member of this forum. Prithvi & Damini came together and PriDa became an entity by itself....evoking a passion in fans that is only comparable to the passion they shared when they came together in one frame.

yes.. they have passionate fans coz PriDa was passionate ..πŸ˜›

Their journey was sometimes crazy, ridden with difficulties, inner and external demons but marked with an underlying love. They personified a love that was not easy but undeniably strong which never depended on declaring their love by shouting on rooftops - it was understated but nevertheless strong.

so loved the way they displayed love.. haila.. i am so thankful.. they didnt do nething remotely OTT nor shout from roof-tops nor .... πŸ˜›

PriDa's love was a slow realization, not something that happened overnight and left you wondering...."Huhh!!! when & how did thaaat happen?". They went through phases of real life emotions of denial & confusion before acceptance. That made PriDa strong....it was a matured real love story mostly expressed through a glance, a smile - sometimes even anger and frustration.

true.. PriDa had a well defined arc.. not something one day CVs decide that they are in love and they declare love , leaving the audience no choice but accept it, heheπŸ˜† .. LNMDJ was thankfully differnt

Thats what make it a special love story for me. It was never a bed of roses and their biggest problems were more their own than created by others (prior to PTC attack)..namely Damini's denial & confusion and Prithvi's Maksad, RB & GB.

yes.. all the probs were their own ( again talking pre PTC era) .. that is wat is special abt them.. no unncessary jhik jhik or stupid relatives talking rot ... I would so have given up on the series, if the PTC had been there from the start.. dont understand how any1 can stand such traks in other series..

PriDa made their mistakes & fans called it out just as responsible people do for their loved ones. But that never made us love them any less.

yea.. but apparently true fans just praise never criticise πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I am not sure how many knowπŸ˜‰....but I really love them and I am so proud to be PriDaholic. And I know I will remain one for life.

Yup..me too..

Loved your post Mru....verses are soooo beyond my capabilities....especially loved the below 2

haila.. what verses.. i cleverly disguised normal writing in the way that it looked like a verse ..

Only PriDa could make a "Hmmm" sound so sexy
Is there any other marriage proposal so hawt in this galaxy?
The blush, the "avoiding each other's glance"
The uncertainty of their own feelings to their stance
They didnt need buckets of tears or to become an outlaw
Just a " kehna toh door aap dekh bhi nahi rahi hey" and my heart goes awwww

The hands on the hips to the raising of the eyebrow
The twitch of the lips to the cheeks that shone with love afterglow
The holding of the hands, the display of possessiveness
Eyes that display all those emotions that a thousand words can never say

Thanks for a befitting post for 2 amazing characters immortalized by 2 awesome individuals - Gaurav Khanna & Chandana Sharma.

A standing ovation for this one Ma LadyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You deserve a gili gili one for thisπŸ˜›

hehe.. nopes.. no gilli gilli please .. thanks for the ovation ... deeply humbledπŸ˜ƒ

I am sad you ended the series.....but I am sure you will come up something equally PriDalicious very soon (*hint hint*πŸ˜‰)

haha.. Khushi,.why dont you come up with a PriDalicious post?? me waiting *tapping my foot impatiently* πŸ˜†

Loads of hugs...
Khushi.

P.S .- How could I forget the Caps Mru - they are responsible for my not so sad demise last night.πŸ˜†.....Loved LoveD LOVED them....looked at them again and all coherent thoughts are flying awaaayyyyyy...😳.

haha.. yea yea.. blame the caps for ur incoherency .. hehe

Mru_bee thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1shaan

Mru, your verses spoke my mind! πŸ˜‰

haha.. did it?? good good .. πŸ˜ƒ

Truly, I've never seen any couple like PriDa. You know, their class, their charm, it's all so different. I mean, it's just not the love story we get to see on TV every alternate day. Their story wasn't as smooth as butter, neither was it so twisted that you end up losing track of the proceedings. That's what made PriDa believable. You could actually connect with them.

yes.. they were believable and one could connect with them .. they are a class apart

And indeed, PriDa were special. In wasn't love at first sight, yet they had an uncanny connection set up between them from day one itself. It took them enough time to realise their love for each other, but when they did, they didn't ever doubt it for a second. They did not push their feelings, and somehow that made them understand their love better.

there was some instant connection.. u are right .. so much better that their story took time to make them feel their love for each other.. unlike the other love stories.. where the leads decide they are in love instantly as if they get up one morning and decide..hehe and the audience are left wondering, huh? yeh kab hua?

Loved ur analysis on PriDa love.. awesome. Ishaan

I've not seen PriDa professing their love through words as such. They had their own ways of showing that they cared. πŸ˜‰ And there wasn't ever a hint of insecurity in their relationship. The mutual trust, that one would be there by the other's side throughout, is defining of their love. Hurdles did come their way, but none proved stronger than their flame.

awesome words again.. Ishaan.. agree with you completely on it

Guess that sums up why I love them so much. Honestly speaking, I've never been this attached to any fictional character, as I am to PriDa. Glad that Pri and Da met, and glad that we had GauCha to show us the beautiful world of PriDa. ⭐️

welcome to the club.. Ishaan.. never have I been attached to any fictional character let alone an INdian telly character .. but then PriDa were not some ordinary couple .. they were brilliant characters played brilliantly by Gaurav Khanna and Chandana Sharma..

- Ishaan