Tale of Two Leads: PriDa- Final Part (Updt Pg 14)

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tale of Two Leads: Damini and Prithvi aka Chandana Sharma and Gaurav Khanna

Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 6
Part 3: Page 8
Part 4: Page 12
Last Part : Page 14

The last few weeks, I was contemplating whether to post these ramblings. Then I thought, "Well, so far, nothing has stopped me from posting random posts on LNMDJ forum.." , then why stop now πŸ˜‰

In my search for anything remotely interesting on tellyland led me to at least 12 series currently on air. Whatever spare time, I had, was spent in browsing through some scenes from these various series currently on air.

I have to say, I have been completely spoilt silly by LNMDJ and especially PriDa..

I kept noticing the main leads of those series. It got me thinking, how important casting was. I mean, there are conventionally pretty faces galore, but can they sustain themselves as the character is the moot point.

So, here is my take on the Tale of Two Leads:

I will start with Damini Gujral aka Chandana Sharma .. simply because I miss her the most on telly and not because "ladies first " πŸ˜‰ Utter those words in front of Damini Gujral and prepare to get skinned alive by her πŸ˜†

Among the other female leads in other series, there were a few who were quite good actors, unfortunately the series didnt appeal to me at all, then there were a few, who were strictly okay .. and the vast majority lies in the category of " how did these ever get into acting??" πŸ˜†

I mean those vast majority displayed only two expressions --
 -- one was " two lizards are doing tango down my back giggling expression"  🀣
-- and other was " oh dear god, director said action, should I laugh, cry, raise my eyebrow, what should I do", resulting in one undecipherable expression 🀣

Thank God, no female lead in LNMDJ fell under the last category .

But CS was a class apart. The pics do no justice to her.. her expressions in real time, right from the eyebrow raise to flicker of eyelids to smirk on her face are top-notch.

Me with my limited photoshopping skills ( note to self: Take class from Mazzy ) Present you guys with a few Damini Pics, πŸ˜ƒ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Mess with Me !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Smile !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So You think you got what it takes ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the .. Noooooooooo !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh That Dude!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to face the music, Mister!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 will continue with more of these random ramblings.. so you are all warned... πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mru_bee
Absolutely loved your post. No other lead couple on indian television today can take the place of Prida. The chemistry between Gaurav and chandana was awesome. Their acting was fabulous without the reahersals(as they themselves confess). Cannot wait to see them together again as a lead pair.

avnee
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

reallyim also completely spoilt by LNMDJ and especially the fab 6..[all r equallyloved by me]

lolzzzzzz

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u said it all palπŸ€—

Damzi -Chandana is Class always catering  those Outshining performances....
with so much of conviction n grace she won our hearts n i guess Gk ka dhakkan main bandh Brain  bhee (that we the lamest thing tat anyone could ever write...kya karoon miss them too much)

back to the post..

she always outdo herself time n again n gives a new meaning to acting by just those little gestures or some casual lines n most of all those  improvisations πŸ˜‰ (wid Gk)

about the post::

thanx for sucha lovely post pal...this was needed n wow u really have done a swell job in the research department
⭐️⭐️⭐️

waiting for part 2
Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey mru
nice post
truly agree with you..

-baz
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post mru..........wher r the pri's ones??
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehehe Mru..lovely post..i love the 'you think you got what it takes look' the most...that just oozes attitude and style....sighhh shes a beauty..
honey1986 thumbnail
Totally agree with you. I think many of us were not attracted to them only by their look... it is their acting which made us fall for them. LNMDJ provide u with such a class that I really start comparing other serials with and didn't found any serial like LNMDJ... LNMDJ rocks! ⭐️
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hurray! A PriDa post!!!

And what's more....you are gonna continue!!! That's icing on the cake! (butterscotch cake to be specific!πŸ˜†)

Loved the post but.....the pics stole the show!πŸ˜ƒ

So, me just gonna say something on the pics!

Yeah, she looks fab in all those pics but i loved -" So you think you got what it takes"!!!
Simply mindblowing!!!⭐️

And yeah...that "oh that dude" expression!!!πŸ˜† Wasn't it for the actual Jai Chawla??!!!πŸ˜† Poor guy....πŸ˜†

Completely agree with you on the some of the actress in telly land (even some in bollywood are no good in front of CS....actually most of them don't even know the ABC of acting (just my POV))!

CS would have bagged most of the Best Actress Awards had she been in Bollywood!!!

Waiting for the next part eagerly....(forum is not active much these days and posts like this suddenly make every1 active for sometime.....😊)

Just a wild guess-  Are you gonna post Prithvi in white and Angry when you post about him??? Was just guessing han.....πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: avnee

Hi Mru_bee

Absolutely loved your post. No other lead couple on indian television today can take the place of Prida. The chemistry between Gaurav and chandana was awesome. Their acting was fabulous without the reahersals(as they themselves confess). Cannot wait to see them together again as a lead pair.

avnee

you said it, avnee.. noone like PriDa .. and noone like GK and CS .. together they were magic ..

I soo cannot wait to see them on screen together again πŸ˜ƒ Pray hard that the stars align again for that 😊

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago