Kollywood Masala

Silambarasan weds Anushka :-0 - Page 2

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What😲 who is she😕 is she the kannada actress.... when did this happen.. I thought he was still sulking for Aishwarya and Nayans😆 this is not a news its a shocker🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It a rumour but anushka man!!! arundhati anushka.. no kannada actres..LOL
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... Wat's happening in Kollywood.. Yaar.. Suddenly so many shocking news making a wave.. I just came to the forum to se the reviews of the movie Ravanan and I was schoked to see Jo gave birth to Baby Boy.. Shocked b'cos I did not knew she was preggers for the second time.. and Happy too.. But Simbhu getting engaged to Anushka.. Why? When? Wat? Where? Not able to understand anything.. How come I missed all this spicy gossips.. I must have been living under the rock to miss such things.. Gosh...Now onwards I pledge to be regular on this froum to be aware of this juicy titbits on Kollywood.. Ha.Ha.. man wat a shocker it is.. I still can't believe my eyes
TIA.Tia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

What😲 who is she😕 is she the kannada actress.... when did this happen.. I thought he was still sulking for Aishwarya and Nayans😆 this is not a news its a shocker🤣

WAT SIMBHU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH AISHWARYA RAI BACHACHAN..😲😲😲😲😲 Now I'am getting an Heart Attack🤢
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

WAT SIMBHU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH AISHWARYA RAI BACHACHAN..😲😲😲😲😲 Now I'am getting an Heart Attack🤢

AIYOOOOO Aishwarya Rajnikanth Dhanush... LOL.. not bachchan.. now dont tell u never knew tht their affair was like the most famous thing at tht time!!! and Simbu is not engaged to Anushka.. i sprea these rumours to lighten up the forum.. NO.. kidding its a rumour which was making rounds so i thought y not make some kolly people a lil shocked.. but i guess this news gave alot of people the shocks of their lives... heheheh
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣
no he didnt lol
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Pulwasha and Supercool.. OoopSSS my Bad!!!!! Yeah How can I be so stupid and forget Aishwarya Rajnikant Danush.. Ofcourse.. Man I really lost my marbles after seeing Ravan in hindi.. Too much of impact this Bachachan  family had on me with thier pathetic acting in Ravan... Sorry guys my bad
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pulwasha

AIYOOOOO Aishwarya Rajnikanth Dhanush... LOL.. not bachchan.. now dont tell u never knew tht their affair was like the most famous thing at tht time!!! and Simbu is not engaged to Anushka.. i sprea these rumours to lighten up the forum.. NO.. kidding its a rumour which was making rounds so i thought y not make some kolly people a lil shocked.. but i guess this news gave alot of people the shocks of their lives... heheheh

Aww... that was cute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... In tamil we call it sodapal (which is pretty much getting confused...😆)...

@ Pallo: omg ShockedShockedShocked.. i almost had a heart attack seeing that it was you who started that rumour ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ... man.. but then I also read it somewhere.....
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😲 😲 😲
truely shcoking.
somewhere heard that he was waiting eagarly to work with Anuskha for the Movie VEDAM in Tamil!!
but this is surprising.
shonaveer thumbnail
Oh my god.. Thats a news.. When i was reading the topic name, could not believe at all.. Was checking if it is some other anushka.. Lol