Kollywood Masala

Silambarasan weds Anushka :-0

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Simbu to wed Anushka?
Baiju NT [May 3, 2010, 11:08:11 PM]

This is going to be the biggest surprise for Kollywood and Tollywood in 2010! If the sources are to be believed, Kollywood's young superstar Silambarasan, known for his rollicking love affairs in the past, will soon marry reigning actress Anushka. The actress is rumoured to have said 'yes' to Simbu recently, when he proposed her during their long drive on his X6 BMW and presented her with a solitaire ring from Tiffany's.

The Simbu-Anushka marriage rumour started to spread after Simbu reportedly told his dear ones about the marriage during a night out at a city bar. "Anushka is a total beauty. I admire her professionalism and the grace with which she handles her personal life. Truly, I am lucky to have her. I am planning to take her to Rome or Florence for the honeymoon. She deserves the best," the actor was quoted as saying.

The actress has apparently visited Simbu's parents and sought their blessings last week. While Simbu is planning to get his clothes done by Sidney Sladen, Anushka is now visiting all the Chennai designers to plan her trousseau and her make-up man Nikki has already started exploring 'looks' for her big day, it is said.

After marriage, the couple plans to set up home in Chennai and their own production house. Simbu has already indulged his ladylove in some expensive gifts, including a De Beers diamond necklace and a Mont Blanc pen. The actress has even inked a few film contracts opposite Simbu, it is said. Stay with us for more surprises.

HAILAAAAAAAAAA (yes im screaming)😲😲 This is news to me...this is very surprising OMG.. i dnt have words if this is true.. share ur views people!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
omg omg.. that is so surprising and out of the blue..... wow.. i just searched and this news seems to be spreading.. hmm let us wait and see...

thanks daa palo
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Simbhu is been linked with many recenly..wonder what happend with his so called GIRLFRIEND Trisha after their VTV movieπŸ˜‰ Heard any news about Simbhu and Anushka acting together?πŸ€”
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 , i just couldn't believe it .. Must be a false news ..
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲😲what?!?

Simbu? Anushka? Marriage?

aiyo thanga mudiyala
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
huhhh??!! wen and how did dis start??! πŸ˜• i never saw any such even rumours abt anushka simbu in tamil magazines...was dis an april fool article??!!!πŸ€” but well d way its written, not tht impressive....πŸ˜• m confused!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaa guys, I must be the luckiest Chimpu 
Well guys, wait for my break up news 🀣

Edited by tasnime - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnime

Yaa guys, I must be the luckiest Chimpu 
Well guys, wait for my break up news 🀣

Tasuuuuuuuuuuuuu ithu yennamma koothu 😲😲😲.. are we gonna see yet another dostana here 🀣🀣🀣🀣  ok ok.. no you are our dearest one and only chimbhu annathey thane 😳
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think it must be a rumourEdited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Good Joke.