Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Fabulous chapter.

Jai sure is playing the part of Bani's husband.

But has he forgotten he is not married to her.

Is Uday trying to make up for his mistake with Jai or

is he up to something.

Update soon.

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part,,
cont.sooon
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part

bechari bani dont want her to get more scoldings because of her clothes

continue soon
siaseeks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for ur comments.
here is the next chapter
sorry if u feel its a boring update

PART 9

All are surprised to know that bani had brought that dresses and looks at both
jai and bani. jai himself is surprised but before anyone could say anything to bani
jai says what he thinks is reasonable
jai: voh bani likes to wear this type of dresses , she feels comfortable in these clothes.
       kya hai na voh hamesha hostel mein rahi hai tho... aur mein ne bhi usse kabhi
       kuch kaha nehi .....aur isliye usse esab nahi pata hai.. i mean ... but if u dont
       like she will not wear these clothes......i will make her return them
uday: jai tumhe itna explanation deneki koi jaroorat nahi hai. aur kapde return karne
           ki bhi koi jaroorat nahi. what's bad in wearing these clothes? ha modern hai
           par it wont be a problem until they look good and decent. aur ek baat tum
           bhul gaya jo tum ne mujhse kaha zindagi apni tareeke se jeena
           chahiye doosronki nahi. haina?
              jai nodes his head and sighs in relief while all others agree to what uday
said. after seeing all their shopping clothes they move towards the dininghall to
have dinner after telling tony to keep their bags in their respective rooms.
during dinner rano and jigyasa tell the family what they did the whole day starting
from shopping to the palces they went to see.
ranveer: jai bhai seeing there shopping bags and listening to them i think they hadn't
                 left a penny in ur account
         all laughs listening to this while jiggy and rano glare at ranveer.while listening
to them jai observes bani who remained silent and notices that she isn't eating
anything. so he asks bani
jai: bani kya huwa? why r u not eating?
    listening to jai, the others attention turns towards bani. they too notices that she
hasn't touched a single item in her plate. bani feels uncomfortable with all members
looking at her
krishna: beta kya huwa?
as bani dint reply krishna once again says
krishna: kya tumhe e khana pasand nahi ayya?
bani: ji aisa kuch nahi hai. its good
massi: tho phir
 bani remains silent. seeing jai's anger and listening to him shouting on her had
made her upset and sad. she dint feel like eating anything. seeing her remain silent
krishna affectionately places a hand on her head and says
krishna: bani kya huwa? why r u  not eating?
  bani with tear filled eyes looks at her and says
bani: ji mujhe bhook nahi hai. bahar bhahot kaya tha na issliye. i am sorry. app
          log khaiye.
  saying so bani leaves the diningtable and moves towards her room. once she went
inside the room, all looks at jai accusingly
jai:ab mein ne kya kiya. shayad sach mein usse bhook nahi hogi
rano: aise kaise ho saktha hai. banidi tho bhahar teek se kayi nahi. aur jab hum ghar
           laut rahethe ussi ne kaha hai ki she is very hungry.
     jai realises that she felt sad and is upset about him shouting on her. he tried not
to show his anger on her but when he saw her he could not control it. he got really
worried about her when he came home at evening and hear that she hasn't returned
from shopping. eventhough jigyasa and rano are there with her he felt restless.
nachiket: now what  r u waiting for? go and say sorry to her.
krishna: ha beta.go
massi: do one thing i will ask tony to take milk to ur room.atleast make her drink
             that milk.
  nodding his head jai leaves the table and goes to his room while massi orders
tony to take warm milk to jai's room .
     jai enters the room and finds bani in the balocony. she has her back faced
to him. he knows that she is crying. he feels worst for making her cry. he goes
near her and places a hand on her shoulder.
         eventhough bani knows who it is, she neither moves from the place where she
is standing nor turns around to face him. she isn't ready to face him. she doesnt
want him to see her like that soo weak and vunerable. she tried so hard not to
cry but the tears have their own way from her eyes.
                 noticing that she isn't turning jai understands she is very much upset on
him. he was about to say something when someone knocks on the door. jai goes
to open the door and finds tony there with a glass of milk
tony: massiji ne kaha hai ki bani mam keliye doodh ...
jai: teek hai. u give it to me i will give her.
saying so jai takes the glass from tony and sends him away. jai returns to where bani
is and says
jai: bani drink this milk. dont forgot u have to take tablets.
bani remains silent.
jai keeps the glass on the table there and looks at bani,sighing jai says
jai: bani i am sorry. i should not have shouted at u like that infornt of all the family
       members. believe me i too feel bad and sorry for that. but bani i am so worried
       about u to think about anything. i dont want to be careless regarding u again.
       u r my responsibility bani and what if something happens to u? i know that
       di and rano are there with u and u are safe with them but i felt so restless and
       tensed about u and when i saw u after feeling alot of tension i amn't able to
       control my anger and shouted on you. i am really sorry
              seeing no reaction from her jai turns her to face him by holding her shoulders
and once she turns jai sees tears flowing from her eyes continously and she is
looking down with her eyes closed.jai holding her by her arms says
jai: bani stop crying. i said na i am sorry and if u want i will tell sorry to u infornt
       of the whole family
          bani listening to this starts crying hard and shakes her head in negative. jai
dint know what to do or how to make her quiet or make her stop crying.
bani: (crying and saying in between)nahi. i ..am... sorry. meri... galthi hai . i....
          should have.... informed u. i ...am ..always ....doing...like this and making ...
          u ...worried. i....am ...sorry.i......am...really sorry.
jai feels bad seeing her crying like that. he dint like to see her crying. it is giving
him a immense pain in his heart to know that he the reason for that. jai holds bani's
face in between his palms and says
jai: bani look at me. bani please
bani slowly opens her eyes and looks into jai's.
jai: bani please stop crying. ur health will degrade if u cry continously like this.
       i said na i am sorry. mera galthi hai
bani: nahi.... apki nahi..meri.. galthi... hai
jai: (sighing)ok lets do onething. i will forgive u and u forgive me for shouting at u. ok
bani nodes her head and says ok
jai: now smile and let me tell u one thing u dont look good while crying
  saying so jai with his thumb removes the tears on her cheeks and kisses on her
forehead affectiontely and before he realises what he did bani hugs him tightly
crying. jai who is surprised by his action is left speechless when bani huged him.
after intial hesitation jai hugs her back inorder to comfort her.
jai: bani chup hojao. ab sab teek hogayana. i forgived u and u forgived me. then
       why r u crying? tum mujhe maaf tho kiya hai na?
 bani nodes her head hiding it in his chest. they stay like that for sometime after which
jai notices that bani had calmdown. he was about to move away from her when he felt
they are being watched by someone. turning towards the room they see the whole
family standing in the middle of the room and are smiling at them. seeing them
both jai and bani move apart from each other
nachiket: (teasing)yeh tho kamal hogaya bhaiyaa. u shouted at her unnecessarily
                  and instead of u apolosing to ur behaviour to her u made her say sorry to u .
ranveer: ha jai bhaiyaa. hume bhi tho batao apne aise kya kardiya ki bani ne apko
                 maaf bhi kiya aur upar se sorry bhi kehdiya.
aditya: ha batao na jai, shayad e trick hume bhi kam ajaay jab humari biwi humse
              naraz hogay tho. what do u say papa(uday)?
  uday shakes his head thinking they are impossible, always making fun and teasing
others.
jai: hello will u guys listen to me instead of making assumptions
 all look at jai waiting for him to continue
jai: for ur information i did apolized bani.
nachiket: (smiling)we did see how u apolized her
  while jai is embarrased, bani averts her gaze from the family members to the floor
jai: (irritated)let me tell u one thing.u guys dint have a minimum commonsense,
       u entered my room without my permission and r standing in the middle of my
       room making comments on me.
ranveer: (smiling)why r u scolding us. u dint have a sense to lock the door while having a
                 private conversation or let me put like this a apolising section
jai: (annoyed)what do u mean? if the door isn't locked u will enter anyones room like this
massi: munna why r u getting this angry. Itna gussa thik nahin hai. they are just teasing u
krishna: beta voh kya haina when anu is passing this room she heared bani crying
                and out of fear she came down and informed us. hearing this we got
                worried that u might have scolded her again inspite of consoling her. so we
                hurriedly came here and saw..... aur hum apko disturb nahi karna chatatha.
                hum bus is kamre se jaane wali hi hai per in ladkone hasna shuru kiya.
                anyway beta we r sorry for entering the room without ur permission and
                disturbing u .
bani: its ok aunty. u r all always welcomed into this room with or without permission
   all smiles listening to this except jai. he looks at bani with a frown on his face.
as he diverts his attention from the bani he notices karan standing at the door
with a unpleasant look on his face. before jai could do or say anything karan leaves
the room. jai sighs and thinks
jai: (in mind irritated) damit! ek aur musibat. ab mujhe usse bhi samjhana padega
       ki mein aisa kyon kia aur kisliye. oh god where i landed myself into, i am
       getting fed up giving explanations to one after another.

wishing gudnight jai shoved all the members out of his room and closes the door
without hearing any excuses of them.
once outside massi knocks on the door and tells bani to warm the milk once again
as it would had become cold. jai without opening the door says he will do it and
tells her to take rest and not to worry about them.
all smiling and teasing jai leaves from there and go their respective rooms to sleep.
bani looks at jai surprised by his behaviour
jai: kya huwa? why r u looking at me like that?
bani: ji kuch nahi
jai: if u say so. do one thing u go and freshup in the mean while i will go to kitchen
       and warm this milk
saying so jai leaves the room with the glass of milk. bani after arranging her clothes
in the cupboard goes to have a bath. she is very much tired and wants to sleep
     on his way back jai stops infront of karan's room. he is about to knock on the door
but thinks against it and starts moving towards his room. he is very much tired with
all the tension about bani and is not ready to give any explanation for his actions
to karan. thinking that he will talk to karan in the morning he enters his room and
sees bani sitting on the bed wearing a light pink pj's.he goes near her and says
jai: bani take this milk and have the tablets
  handing over the glass to bani, jai takes his night wear and leaves to the washroom.
once outside he wishes bani gudnight and both drift to sleep in there respective
places.

next morning as jai got ready and about to move outside the room he see that bani
is lost in thoughts and isn't moving from her place.
jai: bani chalo
bani: huh
jai: kya soch rahehiho?
bani: mr.walia
jai: ha
bani:mein app se  kuch baat karna chatihoon
jai got tensed hearing but covering his tension nodes his head indicating her to say
bani: kya hum dost ban sakhte?
jai:what?
bani: i know we r wife and husband but in this situation as u said it would be difficult
           to accept. but staying under the same roof and in the same room we cant
           live as strangers. now can we?tho mein socha kyun na hum dost banjaye?
jai stands there not knowing what to say
bani: voh karan bhaiyaa ne kaha humari love marraige huyi hai aur appki ghar wolo
           ko ye manjoor nahi isliye app ghar chokar mujhse shaadi ki hai. wiase bhi ab
           jab mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai to maine socha kyun na hum ab dost banjay aur
           aagey ki agey  sochenge. teek hai na
saying this bani turns towards jai and waits for his answer
bani: mr.walia
jai: ha teek kaha tum ne
bani: tho friends ( saying so she extends her hand towards jai)
having no choice jai takes bani hand in his and shakes it saying friends
bani: ok. ab se hum dost hai. u can talk freely with me about anything or everything.
           ok
jai:(in his mind) jai think it is a good idea. if we r friends and stay close others wont
      doubt about ur relation with her and i would be easy to communicate with her.
      and anyway its becoming too akward to be with her in the same house and in the
      same room without any relation. let it be a relation of friendship
thinking so jai smiles at her and nodes his head
bani: and i can do the same. hiana?
jai: (smiling) ha baba u can do the same.
bani: (smiling) ha. now can we move down, sab wait karte honge humareliye
saying so bani holding jai's hand in hers and drags him out of the room towards the
mandir.
during the breakfast jai observes karan. jai understands he is ignoring him or avoiding
him by not looking at him. jai noticed karan glaring at him when he came down along
with bani hand in hand. jai smiles not knowing for whom karan is becoming possesive
for him or bani.
after the breakfast karan informs the family that he is going to the clinic
jai: karan wait.i will drop u where u want
karan: thanks jai. but i can manage
jai: i insists karan and moreover i want to talk with u about something.
karan nodes his head and both the friends leave the house
once in the car jai remains silent thinking what to say
karan: jai tumne kaha tum mujhse kuch kehna chatiho
jai: ha.
karan:kya?
coming straight to point asks
jai:why r u avoiding me?
karan:mein?
jai: ha tum
karan: mein kyun tumhe avoid karonga?
jai: i am asking the same
karan remains silent not answering to jai's question. he himself doesn't know why
he is angry at jai. he knows jai very well. he is a honest humanbeing and is good
at heart but when he saw them close and hugging each other, he just cant digest
it. he can understand bani, she doesn't know the truth about their relationship but
jai? how to justify his action? he doesn't know what to think about it?
jai: karan i am asking u something?
karan: aise kuch nahi hai jai. its ur imagination
jai: i am not blind karan. i can see and understand whats going on
 karan again remains silent.jai sighing says
jai: i want to tell u one thing jaise tum soch raheho aisa kuch nahi hai
karan: mein kuch nahi soch raha hoon
jai: i know u became upset on seeing me and bani close. but at that time its
       unavoidable. voh itni upset thi aur waise bhi mein usse hug nahi kiya ussne kiya
      and its onlya  friendly hug
karan: l know
jai: then what's your problem?

IF U LIKE THE UPDATE PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by siaseeks - 13 years ago
ducky_euro thumbnail
okay know what is the problem with karan?
cont soon

SA
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh no Is Karan in love with Bani. My God that would be a twist or rather a love triangle. Or is it that Karan knows something about Bani's past. Now eagerly waiting to see what is Karans problem. At the rate Jai and Bani are going I was just wondering how long is this friendship going to continue.
Bye
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyy...
great part...
plz cont.soon...
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is Karan getting jealous of Jai, now that he and Bani have called a truce to get along.

Awesome chapter.

Update soon, can't wait to see what Karan problem with Jai are.

Take care.

jaibaniwalia thumbnail
great ff.
plz cont.soon..
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update

why is karan acting like that
its his idea to make them act as wife and husband
what a wierd man this karan is