Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siaseeks thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
PART 7

Mumbai,WALIA MANSION

Krishnawalia the mistress of the house is making arrangements to welcome
her son and bahu. she is happy that her son along with her bahu are coming to the
house after two long years. she almost lost the hope that her son will come back
to this house knowing about udays angry and stubborness.
          On the other side in the kitchen massi is giving orders to tony, the cook of the
mansion to prepare all jai's favourite dishes. she is happy that her munna is returning
home after two years of separation from them
        Jigyasa(positive character) along with rano are helping the servants to clean
and arrange everything neatly in jai's room, while the guys are decorating the
house to welcome the couple.
        Udaywalia who is seeing all the family members immersed in making arrangments
to welcome the couple realises that due to his angry and stubborness he made all
his family members suffer and now he is happy to see all of them happy.
        they are waiting to meet the girl whom jai loved so much that he left his house
and his own people for her
          All the family members are eagerly waiting to see the bahu of the house.
everybody has there own expectations about her. krishna wants a bahu who will
take care of the house, uday wants her to respect all the elders,massi wants a bahu
who will love and take care of her munna,dadi wants one who loves films,
jigyasa wants a bhabhi who is fashionable,ranveer and nachiket want a bhabhi
who can easily become their friend, rano wants her to be like a sister whom she
never had,aditya wants her to be simple girl who will love the family for what they
are and support them in all conditions and finally Anu and sahil wants a mami
who will play with them and can be apartner in their crimes.

Mumbai airport

jai wakesup bani who had slept throughout the journey and tells her that they are
about to land and asks her to tighten her seatbelt.
    once outside the airport they got into a car which is waiting for them to take them
to their destination
     throughout the car journey bani feels restless and uncomfortable. eventhough she
agreed to come here, she doesn't know how will jai's family members react seeing her.
though karan said that they are good at heart, the uneasy feeling isn't leaving her
Who knew what was going to happen now. Is this what destiny had in store for her?
sighing Bani rested her head against the headrest of the car seat lost in her thoughts.
The car speed its way to the gate of lavish Mansion. bani was back from her thoughts
when the black BMW stopped at the gate of huge mansion. it was big and sprawling
in one of the posh areas of Mumbai.there she read a huge board written Walia Mansion.
The mansion was looking so huge and white.she took a deep breath as car made
its way near the mansion entrance door.
          Its already 8pm by the time they reached the mansion. as the car stopped at
the entrance they all get down. As both jai and karan move towards the main door
they observe that bani isn't moving from her place.
       seeing her karan senses that she is feeling tensed and he assures her that there
is nothing to worry or to feel tense. both jai and karan lead her to the main door and
presses the calling bell.
      As the door is about to open bani quickly holds jai's hand unconsiously in her
tension and fear. startled jai looks at his hand which is wrapped by bani's and then
sees her tensed face. he understood she is tensed but he is also tensed ofcourse
for different reason. he dint know whether bani will able to
mixup with his family or they with her. he is praying to god that his family should
not find out the truth that she is not his wife and he asks forgiveness from the god
and bani in his mind for the game he is playing. Inorder to comfort her he
places his other hand on her hand and as bani looks at him he smiles and assures
her with his eyes that everything will be alright. bani slightly smiles at him. both
stare at each other forgetting where they are standing
     Hearing the calling bell all the walia members rush towards the door to see
the couple and to welcome them. and once they opened the door they see jai
looking at a girl with a smile on his face. they thought she was his wife and the bahu of the
house. they observe the girl who is smiling at jai showing her dimples. she wore
a simple dark peach light anarkali salwar kameez. she is looking beautiful with
no makeup. At the first sight only they liked the girl who is looking simple and
innocent. they are now waiting for the couple to notice them.
       Karan notices this and coughs to grab both jai and bani's attention who seemed
to lost in their own world. hearing karan coughing they turn their attention towards
him who indicates them to look forward towards the door where the whole walia
family is standing staring at them with a smile on their faces.
       seeing all of them bani quickly removes her hand by which she is holding jai
and bends her head down. jai smiling slowly observes the family who are staring
at them. he sees his mother and massi's eyes filled with tears due to happiness.
seeing them jai too feels his eyes getting moist.
       As nobody is making a move karan clears his throat and says loudly
karan: (ahem ahem) r u expecting us to stand here the whole night? or are u going
             to invite us in ?    
          all of them laughs listening to what karan said while krishna holds karan's ears
says
krishna: badmaash! why will u be always in a hurry? let me take a good look at my
               son and bahu
karan while releasing his ear from krishna's grip says
karan: aunty u have the whole life to look at them as there are not going anywhere.
             remember from today onwards they will stay here only
       smiling krishna nodes her head and orders a servant to bring the aarti thali.
as the maid brought the thali krishna takes aarti for the couple and asks them to
enter into the house holding hands. jai holds bani's hand and enters the house
        once inside the house massi takes the couple to the mandir in the house to
seek the blessings from the god. she asks bani to light the diya infront of god.
bani lights the diya as said and both jai and bani prays the god. Later they all
settle in the living room where jai introduces bani to his family members and take
blessings from elders.eventhough she is feeling uncomfortable,bani greets all of
them with a smile on her face. later krishna asks rano to show bani the house.
while rano takes bani along with her to show the house, krishna expresses her
happiness on seeing both jai and his wife.
        after sometime karan says that hungry and also he is tired from journey. he
tells them that they should now have the dinner and sleep as both jai and bani must
also be tired form the journey. noding their heads they all move towards dinning hall.
        massi serves jai all his favourite items and urges him to eat without leaving
anything in the plate. while having dinner krishna asks bani about her family.
hearing this bani looks at jai and karan sadly and stammers
bani: ji... voh... mein....mera........
karan nudges jai to answer the question. jai remembering what karan told to bani at
hospital says
jai: woh ma bani ....bani...(taking a deep breath he says)she is an orphan
        bani with tears filled eyes looks at jai sadly. jai feesl bad looking at her condition.
he knows that she is feeling sad knowing that there is no one for her to call her own.
but what karan said is also reasonable, if they dint say that she is an orphan then
she will ask them about her parents and where they are for which they dint have
answers so he decided to let her think that she is an orphan which is best for them
at present.
        All the family members are shocked listening to what jai said and looks sadly
at bani.while bani continues to eat food with her head bent down. krishna feeling
sorry and sad affectionately puts a hand on bani head. bani rises her head, looks
at krisha and smiles sadly. they complete the remaining dinner in silence.
       After dinner krishna orders tony to take karan's luggage to guest room and
jai and bani's to jai's room . jai is shocked to listen this that bani will be in the same
room with him and is about to say something while karan stops him by holding
his hand
jai slowly says so that only karan can listen him
jai: bani ka luggage mera room mein kyun?
karan: kyu ka kya matlab? bani tumari patni hai tho tumari saath tumhari room
             mein hi rahegina?
jai: Ofcourse wife and husband live in a same room and i too know that par hum
        pati patni nahi hai na?
karan: jai shutup we will talk later. now just keep quite
              knowing there is no way jai remains silent. saying gudnight they all move
towards their own rooms.
       Jai shows bani his room and asks her to freshup while he have a small talk
wiht karan. bani nodes her head and enters the room
       Once inside bani observes the room.it was a large room with vast space and
with modern furniture. A four poster bed is placed at one side , LCD TV mounted
on the wall opposite to the bed, a couch along with two chairs and a small coffee
table placed across the tv, rocking chair near the large bay window. she sees
three doors in the room excluding the main door. opening the first she finds it
to be a bathroom, with latest gadgets and fittings, large enough to be a bedroom.
the second one leads to a walk in closet which is filled with jai's clothes of various
types formal,informal and nightwears. closing it she moves towards the third door
it leads her to the balcony which is having a view of the ocean.she stands there for
sometime feeling the fresh air. after sometime leaving the balcony door open she
goes inside to freshup.
        in the mean while jai meets karan in guest room and asks him
jai: karan ab kya kaare?
karan: kya kaare ka matlab kya hai? just go and sleep jai. u also must be tired from
             the journey. go,have rest . we will talk in morning
jai: (angry)now dont expect me to sleep with bani
karan: then tell me what u want to do? i know jai we dint think about this par hum
             ab kya kar sakhthe hai? if u dont sleep there they will get doubt which we
             doesn't want
jai: par karan how can i sleep with bani? dont forget we r not married. as it is we r
       using her without her knowledge.
karan: jai i only told u to sleep in the same room not to make love to her.
        jai is shocked to listen this and looks at karan angrily and leaves the room
muttering that it is his own fault to listen to what karan said and to bring bani here.
jai enters his room in angry and starts scolding karan. remembering that
bani is in same room jai controls his anger and looks for bani. but he cannot
find her. seeing the balcony door open he walks towards it and finds bani standing
there looking at the dark night.           
        bani is so lost in her thoughts that she failed to see jai entering the room and
is now standing behind her. she is feeling restless. eventhough jai is her husband
she isn't ready to share any realtion with him. she wants sometime to accept her present
situation and jai as her husband.
seeing her lost in thoughts jai calls her name but she dint respond. so he goes near
her and hesitatingly places his hand on her shoulder and again calls her name.
startled bani turns around to find jai behind her. jai asks what she is doing there
bani: kuch nahi. its so nice and peaceful here
jai smiles at her and observes that she is wearing the same dress as before and asks
her why she dint change
bani: woh i dint find a night wear in the bag
jai thinks that he forgotted about it and tells her
jai: i am sorry in hurry i forgotted about it. (after thinking for a min) ok we will do
      one thing tomorrow i will take u to shopping and u can buy whatever
       u want. ab keliye uss bag mein jo hai wohi use karo.is it ok with u?
bani smiling nodes her head and moves inside the room and taking a dress from
the bag moves towards the bathroom. before going in she turns back with a smile
on her face and tells him
bani: appka kamre bahut achha hai. its beautiful.
jai smiles at her listening to this and says thanks
bani smiling turns around and closes the door.
          jai settles himself in the rocking chair near the window. he starts thinking how
to comeout of this situation. he scolds himself for the time he agreed to act as her
husband. it is fixed that he cannot move out of the room and also bani shouldnot
get doubt about him or their relation.after a lot of thinking he comes to a decision
and relaxes himself in the chair.
        bani comes out the bathroom and sees jai in chair with his eyes closed.she
goes near him and asks him to freshup. jai gets up from the chair and while taking
his clothes he reminds her to take her medicens and moves into the bathroom.
        after having bath jai comes out and observes bani sitting on the edge of the
bed uneasily and fiddling with the edges of her duppatta. smiling jai goes near
her and stands infront of her. seeing jai near her bani immediately gets up from
the bed and stammeres in her tension
bani: vo.. vo... mein....mein.... aapse.....
jai: ha mujhse
bani: kuch... vo.... mien.... kuch......kehna chathi hoon
jai:kaho
bani:vo...mein...app
jai smiles to himself. he knows what she wants to tell. eventhough she believes
he is her husband it is difficult for her to accpect it in her present situation. he guessed
right she will be first one to object sharing the bed.
jai keeps a hand on bani's shoulder inorder to calm her. startled bani looks at jai
and finds him looking at her with a serious expression on his face.
jai: bani calm down. u sleep on the bed, i will sleep on the couch there
bani stares at jai, she is surprised to listen this from him.
jai: (smiling)bani i can understand what u r going through. i know it would be difficult
       for u to accept me as ur husband when u dont remember anything. and dont worry i
       will not come near u until u remember ur past or accept me as ur husband.
       And i will always remember that being in this situation also u agreed to come here
bani feels herself relaxed listening to this. she dint expect jai to be this understanding.
she smiling conveys her thanks to jai for understanding her.
jai: (smiling) now dont worry about anything and moreover feeling tension is not
       good for ur health. so leave all ur worries and tensions aside and have a
       peacful sleep.gudn8       
bani smiling wishes him gudnight and gets on to the bed. jai taking a pillow and a
blanket moves towards the couch.
        Due to the effect of the medicines bani fell asleep immediately once she is
on the bed. jai makes himself comfortable on the couch and thanked god for
solving this problem without creating another problem .due to the tiredness
from the journey he also drifts into sleep expecting the new day to bring happiness .

BANI dress

http://gharara-sharara.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=50&zenid=152c87eb1a439e7ce1770a541cf6cec9

IF U LIKE THE UPDATE PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON.Edited by siaseeks - 14 years ago
ducky_euro thumbnail
hii nice part
uff i hope jb will be saved from terrible situations
karan lies all the time and jb are the victims
so everybody has their own expectations for their bahu, and i guess bani has all of it?
cont soon

SA
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous chapter.

Karan is still calling all the shots, when is Jai gonna tell

him enough with the lies. Poor Bani so much is expected of

her already.

Update soon, can't wait to see how things play out.

Take care.
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyyy...
great part...
plz cont.soon...
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update

what this karan actually wants?

i think jai should take his own decisions about bani from now onwards without depending on karan.

continue soonEdited by madhujasthi - 14 years ago
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, awesome update.πŸ‘
That Karan sure seems to think he have all the answer.πŸ˜†
What does he have to gain from Jai and Bani situation.πŸ€”
Can't wait to find out πŸ˜‰, continue soon.
siaseeks thumbnail

hey guys! thanks for all your lovely comments Here's the next chapter.. i expect u will like it

PART 8

The sounds of birds chirping and the bright sunrays entering the room woke
jai up the next morning. he had slept peacefully after so long, may be coming to
his own house where he orginally belonged made him relax.Opening his eyes
he looked at clock to see the time,its only 6.30am. rubbing his eyes he sat on the
couch and looked towards the bed expecting to see bai there but he found it
empty. feeling the cold breeze he turn around to find the balcony door opened.
he got up from the couch and moved towards the balcony and saw her standing
there with her eyes closed. she already had her bath ,droplets of water are falling
from her hair on to her face. her face is glowing as the sunrays fall on her. she is
looking beautiful. jai forgetting everything stood where he is staring at her.
          sensing that someone is watching her, bani turns back to find jai staring at
her. smiling she wishes him gudmorning. as jai dint reply she calls him
bani: mr.walia
jai : huh
bani: kaha kogaya app?
jai without giving answer simply nodes his head in negative and smiles at her
bani: gudmorning
jai: morning bani. have u slept well?
bani: ha
jai: ur r up so early?
bani smiles at him and says
bani: nayi jaaga hai na shayad isliye subha subha ankh kolgayi
jai smiles at her and says
jai: i too will go and freshup. later we both can join the breakfast down
bani nodes her head and jai taking towel and clothes moves towards the washroom.       
       by the time jai came out bani arranged the bed neatly and is folding the blankets.
after jai got ready both left the room to have dinner.
        once downstairs jai directs bani towards the mandir in the house where bani
saw the whole family assembled. seeing the couple they all wish them gudmorning
while krishna gives aarti to everyone.
       later all of them move towards the diningroom to have their breakfast. As they
are having their breakfast nachiket feels the environment too silent. he got bored
so to have a timepass he asks bani
nachiket: bhabhi app bhaiyaa se kab aur kaise mile? i mean appki love story ki start
                  kaise huwi? app apni love story ki baare mein hume batayina
      listening to this both karan and jai chokes on the food they are eating while bani
looks shocked at nachiket. she thinks that if only she can rememeber anything about
there love story she can tell others about it.
    all the members sitting there excluding jai and karan encourages bani to tell about
there love story. jai fearing what bani will say, stands abruptly from his sitting position
drawing attention from all them sitting at the dining table
jai: app sab meri love story ki baare mein baad mein jaanlene. par ab ke liye e sab
       chod dho.
and turning towards bani he says
jai: bani have ur breakfast quickly tumhe yaad haina hume shopping keliye jaana hai
bani looking at jai nodes her head and concentrates on her breakfast
krishna: shopping!
jai: ha ma
massi: par kyun. tum dono ko kuch chahiye kya?
jai: mujhe nahi. bani ko chahiye
massi: bani ko?
jai: ha. voh mein kal jaldi jaldi mein packing kiya tho bani ki cheeze teek se nahi rakha
       aur vaise bhi ab se yahi rehna hai tho usse jyadha kapde bhi lene chahiye na
           all are surprised listening to this and starts laughing. jai, karan and bani dint
undertand why they are laughing
jai: kya huwa. app log ... why r u laughing guys?
aditya controlling his laughter says
aditya: kuch nahi jai. tumhari baate sunke hume hassi ayya bas
jai irrated by this says
jai: what is there in to laugh. i dint crack a joke for all of u to laugh like this
massi: voh beta hum issliye hass rahithi kyunki jo jai kabhi uske kudh ki kapde
             bhi pack nahi kiya voh ab apni saath saath apni patni ki bhi packing karnelaga.
aditya: ha massi wahi tho pyaar aur shaadi insaan ko kya se kya banaletha hai!
           hearing to this all of them start laughing loudly while jai and bani gets
embarrassed . seeing their faces krishna says
krishna: bus!app sab log bhi na, chodiye meri beta aur bahu ko. jai ki hassi udane
               ki bhajay app usse kuch sikhye voh tho sirf apni patni ki help kiya .
aditya: (smiling)ha ha help hi kiya hoga. kyun jai?
ranveer:kya pata help kiya ya gulam hogaya apni patni ka!
jai: RANVEER
   all smiles listening to the comments. in meanwhile tony serves coffe and tea to
everyone as per their tastes and finally comes near bani and asks her
tony: mam what do u like to have? tea or coffe?
bani without thinking says
bani: boost please
          all are surprised to hear this while karan chokes on his coffe.
karan : (thinks in his mind) what this girl is asking 'boost'. who will drink it at this age      
              what they will think about her. sighing he looks at jai who inturn is also
              surprised by her choice
bani looks at all their surprised faces and innocently asks them
bani: kya huwa?
        smiling they continue to do their work noding their heads in negative while
massi affectionately puts her hand on bani's head and asks her to eat and says to
tony
massi: tony what r u waiting for? go and get what she asked
tony noding his head leaves the dining hall to get boost for bani
nachiket who is very jovial by his nature wanted to tease bani and says
nachiket: bhabhi ab mein samajhgaya app itni cute aur beautiful kaisi hai.
bani dint understand what nachiket meant
bani: ji? mein samjhi nahi
he ignores bani question an continues
nachiket: BOOST,tho boost is the secret of ur beauty
      while bani is embarrassed listening to this , remaining all present at the dining
table laughs loudly expect jai. he dint like nachiket making fun of her and angrily
says
jai: enough nachiket. dont forgot she is ur bhabhi
        karan is shocked listening to this . he dint understand why jai got angry while
others smiling thinks that jai is being possisive about bani. tony brings bani's boost ,
bani completes it without lifting her head. after she completes jai asks bani
jai: chale bani
bani nodes her head and is about to get up from her chair, when uday who is silent
till now says
uday: jai i think u should go to office, its a long time u had went there and i want
           u to concentrate on it from now onwards
                  jai looks at bani helplessly whose face falls listening to this. uday looking
at them says
uday: dont worry about bani, jigyasa and rano will take her to shopping. kyun bahu
            u will go with them na?
    bani having no choice smiling nodes her head and turns towards jai and says
bani: uncle is right u go to office, i will go to shopping with jigyasaji and ranoji.
        smiling jai nodes his head, gives his cc to bani and asks her to buy what she wants
and starts to leave for office with the uday, ranveer, nachiket and aditya.
while moving towards the front door jai turns back and asks karan what is his program
for the day . karan sighs in relief listening to jai talking to him. he feared that jai
wont talk to him bacause of last night incident, smiling karan tells to jai     
karan: u carry on jai. i have some work in afternoon
jai:work?
karan: i mean mujhe ek dost se milna hai
nachiket: (smiling) karan bhaiyaa kya chakar hai? dost se milna hai! ladka ya ladki?
        all laughs listening to this while jai smacks on nachiket head and smiling at
karan moves outside the door.
        later karan also takes leave from the women of the house and moves outside.
when he is about to step out of the door , he listens someone calling for him.
he turns back to find bani speedly coming towards him. he smiling waits for her to
come near him. once she is near him she asks karan
bani: bhaiyaa app ghaar kab lautogi?
he observes her for sometime and understands that she worried to be left alone
( by jai and karan). smiling he palces a hand on her head and tells her affectionately
karan: dont worry bani. u r safe and dont forget they r ur family from onwards
             u try to mixup with them well and it will make jai very happy. dont u want
             jai to feel happy?
bani nodes her head in a yes. karan smiling tells her to take care and says he will
return in the evening.

one hour later jigyasa along with bani and rano left for shopping informing
the women in the house that they will have there lunch outside and told them not
to wait for them. throughout the drive to the shoppingmall bani remained
silent while the remaining two got engaged in a conversation. once inside the
shopping mall the girls got busy in selecting dresses for bani. jigyasa and rano
observed that bani is lost in her thoughts. They ask her what she is thinking?
bani: ji... voh... mein
seeing her hesitating they asks her whether she dint like the dresses there and tells
her that they can go somewhere if she doen't like it here
bani nodes her her head in negative and says
bani: nahi. yeh dresses tho bahut acchi hai
rano: tho phir?
bani: lekin....
jigy: lekin kya bhabhi?
bani: voh kya haina i like to wear long skirts, jeans,tops. i will feel comfortable
           wearing them. but these ones.......( she shows the dresses and sarees laid
           on the top of counter and leaves the sentence incomplete)           
though they are first surprised ,later smiling says
rano: issme problem kya hai? we will buy the clothes of ur choice
bani: lekin.....
jiggy: phir lekin
bani: voh app ki ghar walon ko shayad accha nahi lagega agar mein aise kapde
          pehni tho....   isliye mein....
jigyasa: bhabhi woh sirf meri aur rano ki ghar nahi appki bhi ghar hai. aur raha tak
               appki dressing style ki tho koi kuch nahi kahega jab tak app un kapdo mein
               decent lagega. theek hai?
bani:(smiling) ji.
jiggy: aur yeh ji ji kya lagarakhi hai ? u can call me bhabhi
rano: aur mujhe rano and i will call u di. is it ok with u?
bani: (hesitating and smiling) ji. i mean u can call me as u like
jiggy: bhabhi i know u r feeling a little uncomfortable here with the family and it
            is right to be like that on ur part as ur r new here and r between new people.
            i also know it will take sometime for u to feel free among us. but u can feel free
            and comfortable with us if only u allow us to come near u.
bani smiling nodes her head and feels bad for avoiding them
rano: (excitedly) ok leave all these. we will do one thing, let us become friends from
           now onwards . teek hai!
saying so rano extends her hand towards them. bani and jiggy join there hands
with rano and the three simultaneously says "FRIENDS".
later the three focus their concentration on shopping . they bought jeans, skirts,
tops, nightwears, some chudidars etc and along with shopping for bani they
bought some dresses for themselves also.after shopping continously for
5 hours they feel hungry and moves into a restaurant in the mall. after lunch jiggy
and rano take bani for site seeing. after doing shopping and sight seeing for hours
they decided to return home.
            by the time they reach home its already past 7pm and all the men returned
form their work and are waiting for the girls. when the girls entered the house
they notice that all are sitting in the mainhall only and bani notices that jai is
not there in the hall. she observes the surroundings from where she is standing
but dint find him. in meanwhile jigyasa and rano observe that bani isn't moving
and asks her the reason. bani smiling nodes her head in negative and moves along
with them towards the family
        seeing them entering the house massi enquires them with a smile on her
face
massi: hogayi shopping?
rano: ji massi
massi: (looking at bani) beta have u purchased all the necessary things?
bani: ji
        saying so bani again looks into the surroundings to find jai. seeing this massi
understands that she is searching for jai, she smiling says to bani
massi: munna abhi tak yehi tha. just know he moved from here to attend a call
as massi is saying this jai enters the house through the other door which leads to
garden. seeing bani the anger he controlled till know infront of the family members
comes out and he shouts at her saying
jai: e koi time hai ghar aneka? u people left the house at morning and came now.
       ( and looking at rano and jiggy) i have been calling u from one hour but u two
       are not even lifting my call. (and looking at bani) leave them. dont u think it
       is ur responsibility to inform me if u r coming late. i have been calling home since
       afternoon only to listen that u aren't back from shopping. do u know how worried
       i am? why do u always do like this bani? kuch responsible hona sikho!

all the family members remained silent listening to jai's outburst. they
observed that jai is not in his self when he returned from office and he did called
home many times since afternoon but they thought he is worried about bani as she
is new to this city and assured him that she will be fine as jigyasa and rano are there.
but dint know that he will get this much anger upon the girls for not returning home
early. they all look at bani who is on the verge of crying. they feel sorry for her.
             hearing varun crying they comeout of their thoughts. rano takes varun into her
arms from ranveers and once in rano's arms he stops crying.aditya is the first one
to speak among all
aditya: jai why r u shouting at them when u know about ur sister. she forgots about the
             whole world when she is shopping and she dont even rememeber that she
             had a husband who will be waiting for her at home
      all laughs listening to this expect bani and jai while jiggy glares at aditya   
jiggy: jai we r sorry. adi is right. its actually my fault. bhabhi wanted come home.
           i only insisted on site seeing. i thought she will get bored sitting at home and
           its better to have a round around the city.
       jai calmdown understanding that he has overreacted and says
jai: but di u should have informed me
jiggy: (sarcastically) ya. ofcourse if i had known that u would get this much anger
            then definately i would have informed u.
jai feels ashamed for his outburst
jiggy: but why r u shouting at bani? she is not at fault. if u ask me i will tell u that u
            r at fault.
jai is confused listening that he is fault and looks at her waiting for her to continue
jiggy: rano forgotted her mobile at home and my mobile is out of charge and
            bhabhi she dint even had a mobile.cant u even buy a mobile for her?
jai looks at bani whose eyes are filled with tears. he feels sad for shouting at her.
before he could say anything uday says
uday: jo hogaya so hogaya. now all of u leave it. jigyasa in future make it early
            if u went to shopping and jai first u control ur anger
dadi noticing that the atmosphere is getting serious says
dadi: aree bani puttar kya karidha hai tumne shopping mein? iss dadi ko dikhaogi?
        bani smiling sadly extends her shopping bags towards her. dadi holding her
hand made bani sit near her and starts seeing the dresses.dadi is surprised to see
jeans, skirts, tops etc in the bags. she thinks that their bags might have got exchanged
and says the same to bani
     while bani remains silent fearing what jai will say now, jiggy says
jigyasa: nahi maaji. aisa kuch nahi huwa,we only purchased these dresses
dadi: (surprised)kya? kiskeliye?
rano: kiskeliye ka kya matlab hai? hum bani keliye shopping karne gayi tho uske
           liye hogina!
all are surprised to listen this( think they are somewhat traditional family and wants
their bahu to look decent)

IF U LIKE THE UPDATE PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON.Edited by siaseeks - 14 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh so Jai is getting possesive and over protective of Bani. And teh family is enjoying teasing Bani and Jai. Whats with teh dress. First she gets shouted at by Jai. Now I hope the whole family doesn't get mad at her for buying such clothes. Or will we get to see Jai standing up for his wife. And is Uday trying to patch up with his son or does he have some other plan in mind. Abruptly him asking Jai to join office and all. So waiting to see how the family interacts with Bani.
Bye
ducky_euro thumbnail
poor bani
she isnt even at fault and jai cant even control his anger
hopefully the family wont overreact b/o the cloths
cont soon

SA