Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey nice start
do continue soon
siaseeks thumbnail
thanks for ur encouragement

PART 2

jai looks at the doctor with a horrified expression on being introduced as the girls
    husband.
    jai is about to say something but thinks against it.
    girl: "mera pati?"
    doc: "ha ur husband. jaiwalia"
    the girl shakes her head in negative and says she dint remember anything
    she asks the doc "why dint i remember anything not even my name?
                                    what is happening to me doc why cant i remember anything?
                                    how come i dint remember how can i just forget everything?"

fear gripped her heart as she cant even remember anything and she stated crying and
    shouting hysterically why cant she remember anything.
    due to the stress the pain in her head increases and she holds her head with her hands
    the doctor asks her to relax everything will be alright. and gives her an injection.
    eventually she calmdown and fell asleep murmuring she cant rememebr anything

jai asks the doc
        "doc whats happening?why can't she remember anything?

the doctor turns to face jai and says
        "mr.walia will u come with me to my cabin i will explain u everything clearly"
    saying so the doc turns and leaves to his cabin

jai and the other doctor karan who is jai's bestfriend and is the main doc's
    assisstant also follows the doctor to his cabin.

after being seated there was a silent atmosphere for sometime as the doctor
    examine the x-rays and other test reports. jai gets more and more impatient as the
    doctors sits there without saying anything. after waiting for some more time jai gets
    irritated and repeats the same question why she didn't and can't remember anything

the doctor says
          "Mr.Walia i think she is suffering from amnesia."
    jai is shocked to hear that and shouts "WHAT?"
    the doc continues " i expected something like this will happen as she had an hit her
    head to the iron pole very hardly. even though the injury is not external it had its
    effect on her brain"

jai : doc when she will regain her memory
    doc: we cant say Mr.Walia as it is she can regain her memory in next few hours
             or after some weeks or months or years maybe never depending on the
             circumstances and sorroundings

jai : doc r you trying to say that we cant do anythign in this matter? isnt there no way
        she can regain her memory?
doc: mr.walia as i said it depends on circumstances and surroundings
jai : i didnt understand doc
doc: she may regain her memory if she sees her own place, people, surroundings
        where she is living. it may be a possibility because some dear things can be
        reside in our subconcious mind but we can't gaurentee because u see she failed
        to recognise u
jai : how is that a reason. i mean her not remembering me?
doc: mr.walia u r not understanding. as u r her husband there is a possibility that
        or will be very close to her heart. when someone is so dear we can remember
        them through our subconcious mind also as we do think of them always. but as
        she fails to recognise u i think it will take much time for her complete recovery.
        i mean to regain her memory.one more thing she should not be under any kind of
        pressure. it will only jeopardise her health. because the condition in which she is
        there is very dilicate. and any pressure at this time will make her loose mental
        balance. as it is now she should have to pass through a hard phase in her life.
        because forgetting our own identity wont make things easier and it will be very
        difficult. u should take care that she stays happy under any circumstances and
        she should not stress herself.
               i suggest u to take her to the places where u two spent time together. it may
        be helpfull for her to remember anything. but remember u shouldnot force her to
        remember anything. because by force no memories can be brought back.

just then a nurse comes and tell the doc that there is an emergency and it needs
        his presence.
               the doctor saying he will meet jai tomorrow excuses and moves outside
        leaving bewildered jai who is looking at karan with an what to do now look.

karan feels sorry for the state in which his friend is there.he pats jai's back and says
karan: jai u just go and sit in my room. i will be there in 15min. i have to go for rounds
            dont worry everything will be alright.

saying so karan leaves the room.jai sits there for quite sometime not knowing
       what to do after sometime he heads towards karans room .

on the way to karan's room jai passes through that girls room. and he stops
       infront of the door and hesitates whether to enter the room or not. after the intial
       hesitation he enters the room and sees the girl sleeping on the bed peacefully but
       she had taken away his own peacefullness

jai looks at the girls tearstained face and felt sorry for her. if it is not for him
       she wouldnot be in this situation.if only he had controlled his anger the girl will be
       happy with her family. but now because of him she in a situation where she cant
       even rememeber who she is and what is her name. he just stares at the girl for
       sometime and moves out of the room as the feeling of guilty is overtaking him

he enters karans room and stands near the window staring at the sky. he doesn't know
      what to do and how to out from this situation. what he was going to do now? what about
      the girl? when she will regain her memory? where is her family? how is he going to
      contact them? he doesnt know much about her.thinking all these things he gets frustated
      as he doesnt have answers for any of these questions and doesnt know how to come out
      of this situationreleasing a frustated sigh he sits on the couch near the window and
      closes his eyes.

after sometime dr.karan enters the room and looks at jai and feel sorry and pity for him.
      he dint know how his friend is going to cope all this. and above all there is a new problem now.
      he makes a call to the reception and informs the receptionist not to disturb him for around
      hour. and shift his appointments to later in the evening. saying so he switchoff his mobile
      and sits beside jai on the couch. he places his hand on jais shoulder as if comforting him.

jai looks at him blankly.he has many questions in his mind but he is not in a situation to
      talk now he gets up and stands near the window staring at nothing

karan understands jai's dilema. he knows what is going through jai's head. but he too cannot help him in this situation
      after sometime karan asks him
karan: "jai what r u going to do know?"
jai      : "i don't know karan what i am going to do or what should i do.i am soo confused.
              do i have less problems in my life now again a new problem arosed?"
karan: what r u going to do with the girl?
jai      : who? oh bani! what do u think i should do with her?
karan: i am asking you jai
jai remains silent for sometime and then says
jai      : i am thinking that i should tell her the truth that she is not my wife and how we
            met two weeks ago. and also that only because of him that the accident took
            place and he is the reason for the situation she is in
karan frowns on hearing this and says
karan: jai r u out of your mind. what if she files a case against you? it will become a
            media issue and u know how the media is. they will create a big scene out of
            this and ur reputation will be damaged
jai      : i don't care karan.i can't let her think i am her husband. now can i?
karan: jai u r not understanding the situation. it is not only about u i am talking but
            also the girl bani.
jai      : i din't get u karan
karan: jai she is in a condition where she doesn't even know her name. she doesn't
            know anybody and u also don't know where she belongs to. i mean about her
            family. we don't know where her family is. as i can see there is no chance we r
            able to trace them. and in this situation if u tell her the truth she may not able to
            survive
jai      : what u mean to say karan?
karan: its just simple jai if u tell her the truth that u r not her husband she will loose the
            only hope she has to live. think what will happen to her jai when she knows that
            u r not her husband and she doesn't have anybody to look upon or to depend on.
            what is the use of living a life which seems so vacant having no one who she can
            call her own or any reason to live or anything to do. it would be better for her to
            die than to live such a life which is useless according to her.
jai      : karan dont say like that. she has every right to live and to be happy. she just
             couldnot die because of my mistakes. its not her fault. she is in this situation
             because of me
karan: i am also saying the same thing jai its not her fault. nor it is yours. it is destined
            to happen like this. nothing is in our hands. dont blame yourself for the condition
            of her. i just telling you the problems and difficulties she should have to face if u
            tell her the truth
       just then jai's cell rings.after seeing who the caller is he cuts the call. but then again his
    cell starts to ring and he cuts the call again. but when it rings third time he switches off
    the mobile getting irritated by the caller.
                 seeing jai getting tensed karan aks who the caller is.
jai      : ma
karan: why r u avoiding her? why dont u talk to her?
jai      : u and i also know why she is calling. then what is the use of receiving the call as
             i have no answer to tell her
karan: kabtak tum unko avoid koroge jai. kabhi na kabhi tho unse bathe karnahi padega
             aunty is not going to leave u until she gets what she wanted
jai      : i know yaar. but she wants me to come back to the house and that too with her
             bahu. now from where can i get a wife who will be the bahu of that house when
             there is no one to be started.
                         and moreover i cannot tell them the truth. it will only shatter them and
            leave them with broken hearts. and considering papa's health there is no
            question of telling the truth as of now he feels that he did injustice to me and my
            wife by not allowing us into the house and keeping us away from the family for
            around 2years and now wants to correct his mistakes. he along with ma and
            entire family is wating for the bahu of there house. they think that i am happy
            with my wife whom i choose to marry against there wishes. now if i tell them that
            there is no bahu then they will be shattered.    
                          i dont know karan what to do.the doctor is telling that dad is worrying too
            much and he should not be under stress as it will cause him another heart stroke
            which will not be good.papa thinks that i am still angry with him thats why i am
            not allowing his bahu to come to his home.
                          as all this isn't enough for me now there arises a new problem with this
           girl. ok now leave all the other things just tell me karan what do u think i should
           do with this girl.
karan: jai u tell me whats in ur mind them
jai     : the same thing karan as i said before. i know it is not good for her.but hiding the
            truth is also not good for her. what she will think when she regain her memory?
karan: jai not again. i am saying she cannot tolerate the truth. it will also effect her health
            why cant u understand jai? u be in her situation and think how it will be to live
            such a life. u can't even imagine
jai      : but karan
karan: dont behave like a stupid.and dont be selfish jai. i know you are thinking of
            come out of this situation in anyway. but i am telling u this is not the correct way
   jai is about to say something but karan cuts him saying sternly      
karan: no jai u r not going to say the truth to the girl. it will only jeoparadise her health
            and as a doctor i will not allow it.
                         seeing jai destressed karan feels sorry for him and says
karan: ok jai think if u tell her the truth and she tolerates and console herself then what
             will she do. she has no one to look back in this situation. where will she go what
             she will do?
jai thinks for sometime and tells
jai      : i will take her to my house and she will be with me untill she regains her memory
karan: with what right she will stay in your house?
jai      : what kind of question is that karan?
karan: i am asking the correct question jai. with what relation she will be staying with u
jai gets irritated with karan's questioning and answers angrily
jai      : she doesn't need any relation to stay with me.
karan: jai u r not getting my point. what will u say to all the people who will question u
            about her identity. u dont know and she herself didnt know who she is. u will not
            be able to answer the questions. and moreover a man and woman should not share
            a same roof when there is no relationship between them. this will raise many
            questions. which could effect the girl immensly
jai gets frustated and shouts
           " then u tell me what to do karan instead of giving me lectures and reasons"
karan remains silent for sometime and then says
karan: let the girl think u r her husband and u too act like one
jai is shocked to hear that and shouts "WHAT?"
Edited by siaseeks - 14 years ago
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Jai is so selfish and cold hearted, how does he expect to walk

away from Bani and leave her in this condition, when he is the cause

of her memory lost.

Can't wait to see if he will take his instance wife home and take care of her.

Awesome chapter Sia.

Update real soon. Take care.
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
poor bani
cant wait to see what jai will do with bani
update the next part soon plz
siaseeks thumbnail
part 3

jai shouts
jai      : karan r u out of ur mind . how can i let her think i am her husband when i am not.
karan: jai dont shout. first listen to me carefully. i am telling you this with my complete
            senses and after thinking alot. it will not only solve her problem temporarily but
            also yours
jai      : what do u mean? how can it solve my problem as of now she is a problem to me
karan: think with cool mind jai. it will solve all your problems
jai looks at karan with a questioning look
karan: jai lets sit down. i will explain u clearly.
jai calms himself and sits down on the couch beside karan allowing him to tell what he
want to tell

after half an hour jai comes out of the room and goes towards bani's room. he enters
the room and sits near bani on the chair next to her bed and stares at her. he thinks she
looks soo innocent and vunerable. how can i use her for my selfish reasons. what will
she think when she knows the truth. he then remembers what karan said to him

________________________________________________________________________________

karan: jai think bani needs a person on whom she can trust and believe to depend on
            them in her present situation and who she can trust more than her husband. it
            will make her somewhat relax that there is someone to look after her and who
            cares about her.
jai       : how can this solve all my problems?
karan : u take her to ur house and introduce her as ur wife to your family members
jai looks startled and asks karan
jai       : u want me to take her to my house as my wife
karan : yes.think jai ur parents want to meet there bahu and are expecting that u two stay
             with them in their house. and bani also needs a secure and affectionate family
             who will look after her with care, affection and love. what place can be more
             secure then your own house and family. she needs someone whom she can call
             her own
jai       : what if she regains her memory and thinks i played with her life by taking
              advantage of her situation?
karan : jai if she regains her memory we can explain to her the situation in which we
             took this step and that is also to save her. i think she will understand. we can
             about it later when she regains her memory. that too if she does
jai       : what r u trying to say that she won't regain her memory?
karan : no jai. i am just saying u not to worry about it. we will think about it later.
jai       : ok.but what will i tell my family when she regains her memory and says that
              she is not my wife ?
karan : jai we will think of it later when such a situation raises. i think by then uncle will
             be back to his normal health and can understand what u did and why u did. i
             think this is the only solution at present. and when any problem raises becoz of
             this will we think of it at that time.
jai thinks for sometime and asks
jai       : but karan what will my family think when they will know that bani forgotted her past       
karan : jai they should not know about her situation. it will only increase our problems
             if u agree for this we can talk to bani about the situation
jai       : what will u talk to her?
karan : i will tell u later
jai thinks for sometime ans asks
jai       : i had one more doubt if she never rememebers her past then what we will do?
karan simles at jai and says
karan : if u like her continue to live with her as her husband for ur whole life
jai glares at karan hearing his answer
karan laughs at him and says that he is only joking and says they can think about it later
and ask him to think seriously about what he said earlier
karan looks at jai who is not fully convinced. so he decides to give him some time
and leaves the room saying he have to meet a patient.
jai thinks all his problems will be solved if he do the way karan said. but what about the
girl. is it right to use her. as karan says it also for her good in her present situation. his
mind agrees with what karan says but his heart .........
sighing he heads towards bani's room

________________________________________________________________________________             

jai sits there for sometime until the nurse had came and told him to go home and
come tomorrow as the patient will only wakeup tomorrow. so jai leaves to his house. and
the whole night he thinks about what karan said and finally comes to a decision and
then he fell asleep in the early hours of morning

when he gets up it is already 10am. he hurries to get ready to leave for the hospital.
when he reaches the hospital it is already 11am. he directly goes to the girls room and
sees her standing near the window looking outside at the sky blankly.
he enters the room and closes the door.
        sensing that someone entered the room bani turns around and sees jai standing
there with a bunch of flowers in his hands and is looking at her
jai    : hi bani. how r u?
(by then she knows her name lets assume the nurse told her)
bani just nods her head
jai     : here take this they r for u
saying so he handover the flowers to her
jai doesn't know what more to talk. he feels uncomfortable. seeing her face jai thinks
she looks like a little child lost her way in a mela and is searching for her parents. he
realises her reality is also somewhat similar to that
so after thinking for some time he says
jai    : bani dont worry everything will be alright. dont think too much. it wont be good
           for ur health.
bani just looks at him with her eyes filled with water. she doesnt know what to do or what
to tell him.she feels miserable not remembering anything. but looking at his worried face
she tries to smile

jai feels bad for her. the girl who didnt stopped talking for the whole half an hour journey
they did together is now at a lack of words to talk. the girl who always used to have a smile
on her face is now trying hard to smile so that she can make him feel better.
Not knowing what to do further he says to her that he will go and meet the doctor
and then meet her later in the evening after coming from office.saying that he moves
towards the door when he hears her saying
bani: thanks mr.walia
jai looks her not knowing what the thanks are for
bani: for the flowers
jai smiles at her and says
jai   : u r welcome. and have a goodday. i will meet u in the evening

saying that he leaves the room and on his way to karans room he meets the head doctor
who informs jai that bani should stay in the hospital for one more week as her external
injuries are not completely healed and for further test to see if everything is alright.
jai agrees with him and goes to meet karan. but he finds his room empty.
the nurse informs him that he is operation theator. so jai tells the nurse to inform him
that he will meet him in the evening and left for office.

at 7pm jai goes to hospital and meets karan

karan: what jai u had already stated to act as her husband and that too without telling
            ur friend that u accepted his advice
jai looks at karan not understanding what he is saying
karan: i heared u met bani in the morning and brought her flowers too
hearing this jai laughs
jai      : its not like what u r thinking.
karan: (laughing) ya ya i understand what it is like
jai glares at him
karan stops joking and asks what he had thought about the matter
jai thinks for sometime and tells him that
jai      : i thought about it all night and i agree with u. its better for both of us at present.
             but its not that easy as u pictured it to be. but u r right. bani needs someone in
             her present state

karan smiles at him and says everything will be alright and not to worry too much
jai nods his head.later he tells to karan that he want to meet bani. hearing this
karan laughs again and says ofcourse go and meet why r u asking me. jai smiles and
shakes his head asks him to come along with him and both moves towards bani's room
___________________________________________________________________________________

when they enter the room they found it to be empty. just then the nurse who is looking
after bani comes in. karan asks where is the patient?
the nurse looks around the room and says she doesn't know where she went
karan asks her how come she didnt know where she went and asks her to check
the hospital. noding her head the nurse leaves to search for bani

jai suddenly thinks that bani might have left the hospital and says the same to karan
karan says that wont happen as she doesnt know anyone and she doesn't have any
place to go. and where does she will go as she doesnot remember anything
the nurse returns and informs them she couldnt find her
jai gets angry and shouts how come they didn't know where she is? and asks aren't they
here to take care of the patients and asks her to check once again where she is.

half an hour passes and there is no news of bani. by then both jai and karan gets tensed
thinking where she might went
suddenly its starts to rain outside

if u like the update click the like option belowEdited by siaseeks - 14 years ago
Desriee1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey intriguing update.😉

Hope Jai and Dr. Karan are not trying to pull a fast one on Bani.🤬

Wonder where Bani could have gone.

Continue soon, can't wait to see if they if and when Bani returns.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Does Jai know Bani or soemthing of that sort. Because in between you do mention that she was chatty. And now where has she escaped off too. Does she know the truth about Jai something seems to be really fishy out here between Jai and the docotr friend of his. So now waiting to see where Bani has headed of too. This sotry is turning out to be wquite mysterious.
bye
ducky_euro thumbnail
does jai know more about the real bani?
where did bani go? im so curious
cont soon

SA
madhujasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does jai already know about bani?
now where did bani went?

poor jai another tension

plz update soon
siaseeks thumbnail
part4

bani opens her eyes as she feels rain drops falling on her face. and founds its
raining and it had become dark outside. she cameout to the hospital garden at 5pm
as she feels suffocated in her room. she got frustated thinking about her life and
self pitying her. she isn't able to remember anything eventhough she is trying hard.
so to get out of all this for sometime she came outside to get fresh air and to calm her
nerves. she sat on the bench there seeing the sunset and didn't know when she fell asleep.

getting up from the bench she heads toward her room. when she enters the room
she sees jai and a doctor shouting at the nurse about something.

bani: mr.walia aap? when did u came?

hearing her voice all the three turn there heads and saw her standing at the door
all the three feels relief seeing her there sound and safe but jai in his angry shouts
at her loudly startling her

jai: where do u went? do u realise how worried we are when we see u r not in the room
       do u not have a minimum commonsense to inform anyone. we r all searching for u
       for the lastone hour. if u want to go can't u inform someone"

seeing her eyes filling with water jai realises what he is doing and calms himself
and says sorry for shouting at her and asks her where she went

bani says that she is the garden as she felt bored sitting in the room and she doesn't know
when she fell asleep sitting there and says sorry for the trouble she caused for them

jai feels sorry for shouting at her and says
        "its not about the trouble. but u are not completely recovered from the accident
        and what if something happens to you again. we were worried about u.
        u should have informed to someone before going anywhere."

bani in her own thoughts and worries doesn't think of informing anyone and she doesn't
expect jai to be this much upset and angry upon not finding her in the room

bani says sorry to him and says she wont repeat it and will inform to someone next time
she moves out of room

karan who is seeing all this says to bani to rest for sometime and asks jai to come with him
jai asks the nurse to take care of bani carefully this time if she fails this time she will
have to find another job as he will make sure she will loose this one. saying this he
follows karan to his room.
hearing what jai said both bani and the nurse looks at jai's retreating figure with shock

bani feels sorry for the nurse because of her carelessness she got scoldings. and says
to nurse
" i am sorry. because of me u got scoldings"
the nurse just smile sand says it's ok
bani: " i am also sorry for what he said. he should not have said like that"
the nurse says she doesn't feel bad about anything what her husband said because he
is so much worried on not finding her in the room. and anyone in his position would do
the same. so asks her not to worry about it and says that she should be happy to have
husband like that
bani looks at the nurse not understanding why she said that
the nurse looking at bani's face says that
" you know when you r admitted in the hospital after the accident he is very tense and
   worried. through out night he sat outside the operation theater like a lifeless man waiting for the
   doctor to come out and say that u r alright but when the doctor told him that you had
   gone into coma he was shattered. after shifting you to icu he sat near u all the day
   we had to request him to go to his house and from the next day i din't saw him in the
   hospital. it is only yesterday he came back that too after knowing that u were out of coma.
   till know i dint understand why he dint came back to see you the two weeks you were in
   coma. i thought that he din't care about u.but after seeing him today i understood
   that he is cares a lot about u. after finding that u were not in the room he turned the
    whole hospital upside down inorder to search for u."

bani just listens to the nurse without saying anything. the nurse smiles at bani gives
her the tablets and asks her to rest while she check on other patients. saying so she
leaves the room. bani just lies on the bed and thinks what the nurse said about jai.

on the other side karan scolds jai for shouting at bani.
karan: " jai how can u shout at her like that. u have to control ur anger. remember ur
               anger is the whole cause for all your problems."
jai feels like stupid for shouting at the girl
jai     : i know karan. but i amn't able to control. how can she be so careless? and how can
             she slept like that unaware of the surroundings?
karan: jai u were worrying unnecessarily. its just due to the medicines. they will make
            her drowsy. so without her knowledge she might have slept there. (smiling he adds)
            anyway i asked u to act as her husband but u behaved like a real husband
jai glares at karan angrily not liking what karan said
karan laughs and asks seriously
karan: but why r u so worried about her?
jai      : (distressed)karan bcoz of me she is in this position. if again anything happens to her i wont be able forgive myself.
karan says nothing will happen to her as they have to do long act in future
jai just smiles at karan and says he will go and meet bani and will say sorry for shouting
at her
karan tells him to go and says he will join him later

when jai enters the room he finds bani lying on her bed and is staring at the celing
so to get her attention jai knocks on the door. seeing jai, bani sits on her bed and asks him to
come in. jai enters the room and sits near her on the chair. they both sat silent for sometime
as each of them want the other to speak something. after sometime jai starts saying that
jai   : "i am sorry. i shouldnot have shouted at u like that. but i was so worried about u
        when i dint find u in the room."
bani: (smiles) its ok mr.walia. there is no need to tell sorry. i can understand.infact i
           should be the one to say sorry to u. its my mistake i went out with out informing
           anyone.
jai: its ok
bani was about to ask something but she doesn't know how to ask. and she doesn't know
how will he react

seeing her hesitating jai asks her what it is
bani: mr.walia woh actually mai apse kuch puchna chathi hoon.can i ask?
jai   : ofcourse bani
bani: i just wanted to know how this accident happened

now its jai's time to hesitate. he doesn't expect her to ask him this question. now what
will he tell her. he scolded himself for encouraging her to ask him.
seeing jai lost in his thoughts. bani calls him

bani: mr.walia.          
jai   : huh    (coming out of his thoughts)      
bani: kya hua?
jai   : kuch nahi. woh tum achanak se accident ki bareme pocha tho .....
bani: i am sorry. i dint mean to upset u. i just wanted to know. shayad mujhe kuch yaad
          aajay.
jai    : its ok.
jai thinks that of all the lies they are telling her she should be told a single truth
eventhough it is about her accident and starts to tell her how her accident happened

jai    : (sadly) this acccident happened because of me
bani is shocked hearing this
jai : woh actually
before he could continue karan enters the room and says
karan: woh actually when u r crossing the road a car hitted u
jai is irritated by karans interfernce and the lie he said
bani   : but he said he is the reason for the accident
karan stares angrily at jai and says to bani
karan: its nothing like that. he is unneccesarily blaming himself. actually what happened
            is he had to go to office immediately so he asked u to catch a taxi to go home.
            and while u r crossing the road to get a taxi the accident happened. so he thinks that
            if he had not told u to get down from the car this accident wouldn't have happened
jai stares at karan with his mouth opened for the lies he is telling to bani
seeing bani believing what he said karan continues
karan: now tell me is jai the reason for ur accident?
bani nodes her head in negative and after thinking for sometime asks jai
bani: is this the reason that u dint came to the hospital the last two weeks i am in coma?
both jai and karan are shocked to hear this. they dint know who told her that jai dint
visit her in the last two weeks. so to save the situation karan hastly says
karan: ya thats the reason. he cannot see u in this position thinking that he is the reason for it

bani tells jai not to think like that when he dint do anything intentionally and everything that
happened is unexpected
jai glares at karan angrily . karan avoids jai's looks and says to bani
karan: (smiling)oh sorry i forgotted to introduce myself. i am karan. ur husbands best friend.
             and by profession i am doctor and i work in this hospital
bani : hello mr.karan
karan: no formalities bani. u can call me bhaiyaa. i am like u brother. am i not?
bani smiles and nodes her head in positive
karan: now tell me how r u feeling.
bani : i am fine. just feeling a bit drowsy
karan: its due to medicines. dont worry. u take rest. i will see u later
saying that karan leaves the room still avoiding the murderous looks jai is throwing at him

jai sits there not understanding how to come out of all the lies he and karan are telling
to bani. he didnot expect that the one lie he said inorder to save bani and himself will
cause these many problems. and the one lie he said lead to many other lies.and he
doesnot know when all this will end. and he had a feeling that by the end of all these
the lies he had told and is going to tell inorder to save others will leave him shattered
and heart broken

seeing that jai is upset and is in deep thoughts bani felt sorry for him. she thinks that
he is sad because of her. she did know how to make him feel better and to take the guilty
feeling out of him that he is the reason for her accident

after sometime not knowing what to do bani says
bani: mr.walia i think its getting late.u have to go home and rest
jai nodes his head and leaves the room saying goodnight

jai walks out of the hospital lost in his thougths. seeing karan waiting near his car, jai
remembers that he had asked karan to have his dinner with him at his house.

but without saying anything jai sits in his car and waited for karan to take his seat.
after karan adjusted himself in the passenger seat jai starts the car. the drive to jai's
home was silent as karan thought that it would be better to remain silent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

throughout the dinner they remain silent. after dinner jai leaves to his study. after his
intial hesitation karan follows jai to his study. jai serves himself a drink and stands near
the window looking at the darkness. unable to withstand the silent atmosphere karan asks jai
karan: jai why r u upset? what happened?
jai turns around and asks angrily
jai      : karan u r asking me what happened and why am i upset. after what u said to bani
             u expect me to be happy?
karan: jai whats wrong with what i said
jai      : (shouts) whats wrong karan! according to me everything that is happening is wrong
             why dint u let me tell her how the accident happened. i thought of all the lies
             we r telling her i can tell her one truth and u manipulated that truth also.
             dont u think she had a right to know the truth of how the accident happened.
             if not for the entire truth.
karan gets angry as jai is not understanding his point and is blaming him for no mistake
on his part
karan: (shouts) then go and tell her jai that u in ur angry had shoved her out of ur car at night
             in the middle of a busyroad without heading to her pleads or requests.

jai is shocked at karans outburst. but what karan said was truth. he took out his angry and
frustation he had for someone on the innocent bani. she just tried to make him feel better
and now that costed her a lot.
              jai doesn't know whether he is upset with karan or with himself.
seeing jai sad karan realised what he said.
karan: i am sorry jai. i dint mean to be rude. its just that u r not understanding the situation.
            do u think after listening to this she will keep queit. she will asks u more questions
            why u were angry and what happened earlier and u wont have answers for all
            those questions. and she will be upset with that. and now do u want to upset her?
jai nods his head in negative
karan: i know jai it is difficult for u to go through all these. and u dont want to tell her lie
            but u rememeber one thing we r telling lies to save her directly or indirectly.
            i know u feel bad for using her to solve ur personal problems. but jai when we
            give someone something we will certainly expect something in return. its also the
            same here jai. u r giving bani ur name, shelter , security, family and a safe life
            and in return u are taking her to be granted as ur wife though she is not ur wife.
            ofcourse without her knowledge. but i know she will understand when we tell her
            the real reason why we did it all.
            i know it sounds rude and its looks like a give and take bussiness proposal but
            we dont have another way.
jai sighs and nods his head. karan is right. now he had no way to comeout of this. all the doors
are closed. he cannot blame anyone for his condition expect for himself

karan: now jai leave all this and relax. everything will be alright
suddenly jai rememebers something
jai     : nothing is going to be alright karan and i also can't relax having problems on my head
karan: (smiling)now what happened? i solved all ur problems. now din't i?
jai     : ofcourse u solved all the old problems.now a new problem occured
karan: jai why r u worrying. u know i will have solutions for all the problems. now tell
            me what urs new problem
jai laughs at karans antics
jai    : mom called me morning. she ordered me to bring her bahu by next monday. orelse
           she will come here directly and will take her bahu along with her.
karan: (smiling)what is the problem about it jai? we decided na bani will be there temporary bahu
jai      : karan i am serious. the problem is that how r we going to tell bani about it?
             and what we will tell her? i mean why we r apart from my family and now how
             they want us to return?
karan thinks for sometime and tells to jai
karan: dont worry jai. u just inform ur mother u will be coming with ur wife on next
            monday. and about bani as i said earlier i will talk to her. so now u relax and have
            a good and sound sleep. ok gudnight
saying so karan leaves to sleep in the guestroom. jai sits there in the study for sometime
thinking what will happen when he enters his home along with bani in MUMBAI

IF U LIKE THE UPDATE PLEASE CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON.Edited by siaseeks - 14 years ago