Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yeah if marriage is a JOKE then surely this so called meaningless love between AR is a bigtime JOKE. When did they ever trust the other enough to give them their space? It was always misunderstandings, insecurity, fights, break ups and make ups. If this is called love then nothing can be a bigger JOKE than that.

misunderstandings, insecurity, fights

These fights were more among your SR..
And this two months attraction cant compete with the two years love
Riddhima still loves aRmaan and you ppl cant deny d fact!
She is compelled to stay with Sid
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

misunderstandings, insecurity, fights

These fights were more among your SR..
And this two months attraction cant compete with the two years love
Riddhima still loves aRmaan and you ppl cant deny d fact!
She is compelled to stay with Sid

come out of illusion... say that loud I mentioned in ma post you want AR just for the sake of it.. then shout it loud don't give unworthy excuses with barometer readings.. to measure the love in air...
sorry for me being rude which happens sometime .. but why giving excuses if no reasons

read ma post again tell me where you wanna counter?
I havent mentioned SR/AR.. general topic in life.. counter me on that else please excuse me...

Edited by monar - 14 years ago
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooooo...............love and marriage........

love....that makes u crazy.....for this u can fight  with entire  world......u can go against your family.....u can die for this............or u can even kill  some one ........

marriage....if a marriage is based on love than that will be perfect marriage.............if some marry some one and than fall in love thats also allright because its our tradition..................

but someone has to marry  someone because socity will think bad about her...that  marriage  with compromise  has no future.........

when girl is in love with someone but girl's parents wants her to marry her because of so called society.........thts not the correct call........now whts the point of being in 21st  century................marriage without love has no future......
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgforever

love....that makes u crazy.....for this u can fight  with entire  world......u can go against your family.....u can die for this............or u can even kill  some one ........

marriage....if a marriage is based on love than that will be perfect marriage.............if some marry some one and than fall in love thats also allright because its our tradition..................

but someone has to marry  someone because socity will think bad about her...that  marriage  with compromise  has no future.........

when girl is in love with someone but girl's parents wants her to marry her because of so called society.........thts not the correct call........now whts the point of being in 21st  century................marriage without love has no future......

Love is what tells you how to live...
love is pure that makes you learn the importance of giving up
Love is not about dieing but its about live to the fullest
Love will never makes you do which hurt any one *including parents*
Love is pious.. and there is no love in life comparable to parents.. as what thy give up is their life for you! thats what I mentioned the giving up your precious moments.. people conveniently forget that

Marriage without love? love is not always first time and if you're heart broken then it takes sometime.. there is second chance

ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nope when u have choice with your first love..........there will be no second consideration........

and if love is respect for the parents.....than parents should not take side on society will tell this ....

and if love is jjust give away....than ammy has given away everything for ridz.........now even he is ready to give his life ridhima....for love only........

and sid boy............he fall in love with tamanna and within 3 month he fall for ridz....what a boy.......and wjat kind of love...........there is nothing there to say...its just not logical........................
monar thumbnail

nope when u have choice with your first love..........there will be no second consideration........

and if love is respect for the parents.....than parents should not take side on society will tell this ....

and if love is jjust give away....than ammy has given away everything for ridz.........now even he is ready to give his life ridhima....for love only........

and sid boy............he fall in love with tamanna and within 3 month he fall for ridz....what a boy.......and wjat kind of love...........there is nothing there to say...its just not logical........................

Life is a road where you don't have U-Turns available..
Parents shouldn't take society seriously? they don't but sometimes Kidz are so far so lost.. that its parents who need to guide them, not because of society's pressure but because they know the life is too long to spend alone.. they did what thy felt best for the their kid..
If ma younger bro or Sis will be in that situation I will guide them the same.. that life is... all about moving on.. longer you hold the past bitter your life will be ...

Have you ever had a crush? there is thin line to define that.. in my life I had crushes and at that time it always feels like dude I can't live without that person 😛

Perfect example for this is Sameer (Saif Ali Khan) was in so called love with someone for say 3 years then ended up with the girl whom his parents choosen

Socha Na tha Viren he was in so called love with Karen for 3 years and then find out the girl he wants to marry is no one other than Aditi whom his parents choosen

any counter other than barometer is more than welcome but please don't give me this 2 years or 3 months thingy!!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's exactly what happened here dude.. I mean.. u don't have to go to the third point.. Just add the line in the second line and it becomes ::

If some marry some one due to society pressure and parent's insists, and than fall in love that's also alright becoz it's out tradition..

Why we are together, that doesn't matter.. HOW we are, when we're together, that's IMP !😉
ArushiBS thumbnail
Monar- come out of illusion... say that loud I mentioned in ma post you want AR just for the sake of it.. then shout it loud don't give unworthy excuses with barometer readings.. to measure the love in air...
sorry for me being rude which happens sometime .. but why giving excuses if no reasons

read ma post again tell me where you wanna counter?
I havent mentioned SR/AR.. general topic in life.. counter me on that else please excuse me...

heheheh, I guess I hit a nerve out there. But dear a fact is a fact which cannot be destroyed. Stand up and face the reality!

Armaan and Riddhima are destined to be together. This marriage was so dumb as in a JOKE, neither of them considered each other.
Edited by candygurl_ksg - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Candygirl 😆

Riddhima is taking the joke TOO seriously.. 😆 What to do 😆
ArushiBS thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Candygirl 😆

Riddhima is taking the joke TOO seriously.. 😆 What to do 😆

thats Riddhima's problm, y to poke your nose in it?!
She is just bound by the reality that she is sid's wife* ahem ahem* by a forced upon wedding..😆