Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

thats Riddhima's problm, y to poke your nose in it?!
She is just bound by the reality that she is sid's wife* ahem ahem* by a forced upon wedding..πŸ˜†

Now that I have fallen for SR, kya karooπŸ˜† My nose is too big .. Can't help peeping in their private lifeπŸ˜†
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Now that I have fallen for SR, kya karooπŸ˜† My nose is too big .. Can't help peeping in their private lifeπŸ˜†

thats your problem, you sort it out!
Y be a burden on others!
Try some surgeryπŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† Agreed πŸ˜† And it was found that unless I have proper medication on my diabetis thingy ( excessive intake of SR sweet scenes ), no surgery can be done.. πŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaa.. Ok we have been spamming now.. Lets stp it πŸ˜† ATB πŸ˜†
ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜† Agreed πŸ˜† And it was found that unless I have proper medication on my diabetis thingy ( excessive intake of SR sweet scenes ), no surgery can be done.. πŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaa.. Ok we have been spamming now.. Lets stp it πŸ˜† ATB πŸ˜†

okhay Done!

over!🀣

Originally posted by: monar

Love is what tells you how to live...
love is pure that makes you learn the importance of giving up
Love is not about dieing but its about live to the fullest
Love will never makes you do which hurt any one *including parents*
Love is pious.. and there is no love in life comparable to parents.. as what thy give up is their life for you! thats what I mentioned the giving up your precious moments.. people conveniently forget that

Marriage without love? love is not always first time and if you're heart broken then it takes sometime.. there is second chance

Monar,

Beautifully said!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Monar- come out of illusion... say that loud I mentioned in ma post you want AR just for the sake of it.. then shout it loud don't give unworthy excuses with barometer readings.. to measure the love in air...
sorry for me being rude which happens sometime .. but why giving excuses if no reasons

read ma post again tell me where you wanna counter?
I havent mentioned SR/AR.. general topic in life.. counter me on that else please excuse me...

heheheh, I guess I hit a nerve out there. But dear a fact is a fact which cannot be destroyed. Stand up and face the reality!

Armaan and Riddhima are destined to be together. This marriage was so dumb as in a JOKE, neither of them considered each other.

Dude ma topic is dealing with Real world and if you're happy in reel no one can help you!!!
and yes people get into my nevers when they can't understand a single word and play ring-o-ring-o roses with the same thing.. so better I save ma head

have some life dear *ma advice lena hai lo warna thnx*

Sacred Institution?!

"The temperature in Panchgani is around 12C during the winter, and sometimes reaches 34C during the summer however the humidity level is very low." I dont think that snowfall can occur in just 12 degrees and over it Riddhima in a summer saree! God save DMG!

If snowfall at Panchgani can be a JOKE, then surely this FORCED UPON marriage can be a JOKE!

hv u even seen the wedding epi.................then u wudnt hv called it forced
ConfusedInLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
firstly, i can say for one that i wanna see AR actually get married after our 2 years of watching thr story and secondly [QUOTE=monarLiving together for 8 hours and staying together for 24 hrs is what makes the the difference'

[/QUOTE] SR didnt live together for 24 hours when they did sid was constantly being rude to her
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ConfusedInLove

firstly, i can say for one that i wanna see AR actually get married after our 2 years of watching thr story and secondly

Oh I need to be more explicit it seems

ok what I mean is living together for 24 hours... you might not be compatible fully but how much can you mold your self to be the perfect match of each other by understanding and watching each other closely.. i

if you feel angry with you teacher you won't go and shout at him/her but if its your parents you can always throw your tantrums.. because you have to vent it out somewhere, so with staying 24 hours means you see the trueself of other person... his/her best and worst, and accepting the person whole heartedly not only  for their  best but with their worst too...

am i clear or still need to explain further?

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Marriage is an institutions where people take time to gel with each other and turn 'WE' from two different people'

Since one month I am checking people doubting about marriage, and taking it for granted' what shall I say?

Living together for 8 hours and staying together for 24 hrs is what makes the the difference'

What guarantees that the lover will be a good husband? Love is the basis of all the relationship but the only thing no I don't agree, with love' respect, trust, a bonding and more than that a friendship' is required to build a successful relationship. Love is a something which can't be defined with certain traits. Giving up your precious moments is another form of pure love... it seems every one here have a barometer to calculate love in the atmosphere...

I mentioned in some post, sometimes feeling get so mingled that you can't differentiate love and respect or what you have more for someone. Moreover only love and no respect, Can this work? similarly, Vice-versa is true.

There can be different ways to show your love, it isn't necessary to go around the trees or gift the teddies to prove your love to someone, certainly not for me. How can someone compare love?

Even in all seven vows they never talk about love but friendship because that's nothing but a purest form of love where you don't expect any give and take' just promise to fulfil whats the best for their growth

And at the end of seven vows, they tell each other

"With these seven steps we now become friends. Allow me to reach out to you in friendship. Let our friendship be eternal and never severed".

PS:
Either accept there is no valid reasons, its just that fanz want certain two to be together this will help to save further disgracing of this wonderful institution... and avoid utter confusion of feelings.

Its a general topic and if you wanna counter my points you're more than welcome, but please try to give valid reasons... don't cover up your excuses. If you want certain two just for the sake of seeing them on screen then say that, what a big deal.

beautifully written mona loved it to the last πŸ˜ƒ xx