Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smartsheena

@eveline ...๐Ÿ‘ replies

i think u said everything.....S*dma can never share a bond which AR did.....and topicmaker i would just like to add this that - i know no1 can be surethat the lover will be a good husband or not but if u have seen DMG from the first episode then i think no one should say that for Armaan....Armaan is a true lover....all that he did for Riddhima in his whole life that was not just because he loves her a lot but its because its more than just love...these are the emotions which just cant be expressed in words....i am actually very very sure that Armaan would have been a great husband too for Riddhima and much much better than that Dr. Siddhant Modi.... ....no offence to anyone...n if someone felt bad about my comment then im sorry...thats my POV๐Ÿ˜Š

Armaan is true Lover Riddhima isn't she married someone *now happy with him* now what do you want this true lover to die for someone who isn't true or sweet like him.. cut the crap let him live happy ever after and be happy why cribbing then ๐Ÿ˜•
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eveline

i have always read SR fans talk about the deep bond that exists between them...but lemme ask u this today ...can u call it love...can u call it friendship...nope...coz as i remember ridhima even refused to be friends with sid before the body heat scene and after that threre was no scope for friendship...when did they talk or relate like friends, hang out, communicate, joke or even talk like friends, shared any views...do not remember that ever.....how would i define it...a moral bond...that arises only and only after the ritual of marriage took place....there was no relationship between them before that....the saat pheras is the only thing that brought them and binds them together...if that was not there...there would be nothing between them other than maybe past hatred or casual colleague thing.

In ALL sorts of arranged marriages, there is NO relationship before marriage.. Does it mean the bond that the husband wife grows just after marriage becomes meaningless? It's the sindoor and mangalsutra that binds them together.. But they go beyond those things with time.. Had it been for moral bond, SR could have consummated their marriage asa the get married.. But they don't, that is becoz what they share is true friendship and understanding with each other.. They give space to each other and then love grew between them..

I dont see anything wrong in getting together through moral bond.. what it matters is, what they feel after giving some time to that relationship.. And SR proved that they could care less for others and live their life happily.. Unfortunately Armaan came back..

Does it really matter HOW the journey started? Even AR started it with hatred.. But now what it matters to their fanz is how they are right now! The initial journey for SR might have been rough, but it was smoother than ever after 1 month itself๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail

ok...lets look at how SR fit ur definition of friendship....believe and trust..a husband who sends her ex lover to meet her and pretends not to know that..and makes excuses for why he was absent.....who will be with you and pops out when u need them...like Sid did when ridhima was going through a storm of emotions and tears...he stood on the side and waited and watched for her decision....when did he bring out the best and worst in her....never seen her laugh with him like she did with armaan and post marriage never even fought with him like she used to fight with ammy in love...just the last argument when she questions him..she was busy trying to fit the role of the ideal wife and suffer in silence initially....and when did Sid tell Ridz her shortcomings...too busy standing on the side...and support and stand by.,..when did Sid do that when his mother was insulting and abusing ridhima left right and center or when he as asking her to act like a wife with her ex lover......is this ur ideal friend....god help me if i have such FRIENDS, aise dost ho to dushmano ki zaroorat kya hai

I would suggest u to watch a few epis.. Starting from the time where Sid says he likes her.. to the time she was in the car .. coming to puna๐Ÿ˜ณ And those looks which she used to give Sid just after the marriage, like Dhaba Scene, like Lifting scenes, or taking snap scenes, and some more 20/22 scenes.. That doesn't show her SUFFER in silence really๐Ÿ˜ฒ Or we all r blind๐Ÿ˜ณ

It's just an assumption of a few fanz who thinks Ridz was a dukhiyaari naari when she was with Sid.. Otherwise she won't have said 'I just started to move on with Sid..'.... When a person is under HUGE pressure or suffers to the height, she can't take decisions of moving on with THAT person within one month.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† That shows how happy she started feeling with Sid.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: monar

Marriage is an institutions where people take time to gel with each other and turn 'WE' from two different people'

Since one month I am checking people doubting about marriage, and taking it for granted' what shall I say?

Living together for 8 hours and staying together for 24 hrs is what makes the the difference'

What guarantees that the lover will be a good husband? Love is the basis of all the relationship but the only thing no I don't agree, with love' respect, trust, a bonding and more than that a friendship' is required to build a successful relationship. Love is a something which can't be defined with certain traits. Giving up your precious moments is another form of pure love... it seems every one here have a barometer to calculate love in the atmosphere...

I mentioned in some post, sometimes feeling get so mingled that you can't differentiate love and respect or what you have more for someone. Moreover only love and no respect, Can this work? similarly, Vice-versa is true.

There can be different ways to show your love, it isn't necessary to go around the trees or gift the teddies to prove your love to someone, certainly not for me. How can someone compare love?

Even in all seven vows they never talk about love but friendship because that's nothing but a purest form of love where you don't expect any give and take' just promise to fulfil whats the best for their growth

And at the end of seven vows, they tell each other

"With these seven steps we now become friends. Allow me to reach out to you in friendship. Let our friendship be eternal and never severed".

PS:
Either accept there is no valid reasons, its just that fanz want certain two to be together this will help to save further disgracing of this wonderful institution... and avoid utter confusion of feelings.

Its a general topic and if you wanna counter my points you're more than welcome, but please try to give valid reasons... don't cover up your excuses. If you want certain two just for the sake of seeing them on screen then say that, what a big deal.

Love your post! I like how you said, "Living together for 8 hours and staying together for 24 hrs is what makes the the difference' What guarantees that the lover will be a good husband? Love is the basis of all the relationship but the only thing no I don't agree, with love' respect, trust, a bonding and more than that a friendship' is required to build a successful relationship. Love is a something which can't be defined with certain traits. Giving up your precious moments is another form of pure love... it seems every one here have a barometer to calculate love in the atmosphere..."

And then how you wrapped it up in the end for all the bashers stating, "Its a general topic and if you wanna counter my points you're more than welcome, but please try to give valid reasons... don't cover up your excuses. If you want certain two just for the sake of seeing them on screen then say that, what a big deal." Very good yaar! I liked your daring and to the point attitude. ;)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

fantastic post..๐Ÿ‘..
all i can say there is no secret potion for love.. it can happen between two any time..any age..it can happen before marriage..it can happen after marriage if it was arranged!..but is love alone the key to a successful marriage?! my answer will be NO..

it doesn't matter what kind of marriage one has..the success of the marriage depends on the two individuals that are bonded together!..who may come from different backgrounds, both are unique on their own hence have different dreams and expectations..

it all depends on how they interact and how much they matter to each other!..how willingly they are ready to try to understand each other's thoughts and needs and try to fulfill them to make each other secure and happy..and how they compromise for each other!..how they be there for each other through thick and thin..how they try to communicate even when they fight!..the ability to forgive each other for when get hurt!..like they say for better and for worst ...
ka7eela thumbnail

i have always read SR fans talk about the deep bond that exists between them...but lemme ask u this today ...can u call it love...can u call it friendship...nope...coz as i remember ridhima even refused to be friends with sid before the body heat scene and after that threre was no scope for friendship...when did they talk or relate like friends, hang out, communicate, joke or even talk like friends, shared any views...do not remember that ever.....how would i define it...a moral bond...that arises only and only after the ritual of marriage took place....there was no relationship between them before that....the saat pheras is the only thing that brought them and binds them together...if that was not there...there would be nothing between them other than maybe past hatred or casual colleague thing.[/QUOt]

it amazes me how AR fans try to over look whatever shown in the show!..it seems you have no clue what was /is going between Sid and Rids!..you select the parts that you like and ignore the rest!

true Rids and Sid started as foes and not friends!..true they hated each other's guts...but then things started to change!.. wasn't he who saved her and help her again and again!.. didn't she write him a letter stating that she wants to be friends with him like he asked her before her suicide attempt!?..doesn't she feel his pain as he feels her?.. wasn't he there for her in her time of need again and again?..

you say what they share is not friendship..i ask you how do you define friendship?!..being true friends doesn't mean to hang out together and have umpteen meaningless chats alone!..it's something deeper and stronger..it's understanding each other's pain and sharing each other's happiness and unconditionally being there for each other..and never being judgmental!..and that's what Sid and Rids share..

Sid was there for Rids all the time and he cares for her well being and vise versa..you say they never seen them communicate..what about the tea incident they were laughing and having a great time, what about them taking care of each other during their injuries..the hug!..i can go on!..

i don't know why you always have this misconception of Arman being the perfect friend and lover for Rids!..i have watched the show from the beginning ..true they loved each other but Arman wasn't perfect not even close!..he hurt Rids countless times..he had out burst of rage and jealousy..he misunderstood her..misbehaved with her..lied to her..left her many times!..but he changed in the process and become a better person although it took him allot of time..

so how on earth is he any better then Sid?..Sid too acted bad in the beginning took some wrong choices but he too changed and become a better person!

but Arman's bad actions were all over looked by you!.. because he is your favorite character!..and you claim him to be her best friend! her perfect lover!..why can't you for once be unbiased and state the facts as they are shown in the show called DMG!..

and a humble request to all when you do discuss about the characters in a show..please follow the story line..talk about them as they were shown in the show without any prejudice!

Originally posted by: ka7eela

@Ka7eela,

Beautifully Said! Each and every word you made makes sense and it is in perfect logical sense. You really hit the arrow right on the target! I agree Armaan isn't perfect either as he too has hurt her many times but, people want to overlook his flaws and point out Sid's in the limelight. Way to go! Hi5

sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Armaan is true Lover Riddhima isn't she married someone *now happy with him* now what do you want this true lover to die for someone who isn't true or sweet like him.. cut the crap let him live happy ever after and be happy why cribbing then ๐Ÿ˜•

*now happy with him* ???? when did that happen?
is she living with him....by seeing the serial i dont think soConfused
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: candygurl_ksg

Sacred Institution?!

"The temperature in Panchgani is around 12C during the winter, and sometimes reaches 34C during the summer however the humidity level is very low." I dont think that snowfall can occur in just 12 degrees and over it Riddhima in a summer saree! God save DMG!

If snowfall at Panchgani can be a JOKE, then surely this FORCED UPON marriage can be a JOKE!

Yeah if marriage is a JOKE then surely this so called meaningless love between AR is a bigtime JOKE. When did they ever trust the other enough to give them their space? It was always misunderstandings, insecurity, fights, break ups and make ups. If this is called love then nothing can be a bigger JOKE than that.

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

thanks & Hi5 back to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..its really sad how some people just see what they want to see!..they listen only to what they want to hear!..they don't rely to that facts and evidences..hence their point of views are completly biased and very much prejudiced!!