Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
i wantthem to fight andMAKE UP Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by uppaas - 14 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

When I saw Senior Doctor-Intern scene I went into flashback mode 1st Jan 2010 "Jab Hum Tum Mile Aur FATAK"🀣🀣

I hope we get to see Sexyface V/S Ickyface fights again🀣🀣

Clash of Titans-Mr.Siddhant Modi and Mrs.Riddhima Modi🀣🀣
hmmmm πŸ€” i never thought abt this .....wow i am always ready for Sid Vz Ridhz matches be it in BB court, in their house or Sanjeevani !!!!!
They know each other so well that they know exactly what can hurt the other person the most and how to calm the other instantly!!!

BRING IT ON!!!! i will always cheer for my siddy widdy!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

as u said poco, these two bring out the best of eachother and make the most sensible things were they r in combat mode!!☒️

We all knew that the "sr doc - intern" thing will come up in the future but no1 thought it wud be Mrs Modi herself saying this!!😳 but siddy widdy is no less, hell with her temper he made sure she listens to him if it means chasing here all around sanjeevani🀣🀣.."Ridhimma...Ridhimma.............😍😍

i am super excited like the rest of posh phan gurls, can't wait to see mr and mrs modi in their pent house..................shanky the puthar where r u??????????????????????????????????????????

cheers
Kai
athithi thumbnail
Poco:
Tere mooh mein ghee aur shakkar.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ (not sure if I said it right.. a friend used to say this when good things were said!)

Wow............That would be so good😍

You have to storm before the normal relationship begins..

Honestly - for a change I'd like to see Ridz wooing Sid this time , I mean, after some initial fights - we have only seen her being wooed all the time by the two hunks.. she must have got enuff lessons from them by now how to do it..

Sid deserves some pampering after all the heavy heart-breaking..
shamil thumbnail
poco( dont have enough words to explain how much I love ur posts..)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

poco( dont have enough words to explain how much I love ur posts..)

πŸ€—......i love you. 😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poco i love this!..i can imagine SR fighting then making up with some romance shomance!..fighting again and then some more romance shomance..etc...oh yes please! 😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

poco i love this!..i can imagine SR fighting then making up with some romance shomance!..fighting again and then some more romance shomance..etc...oh yes please! 😍

SR fights are on their way for sure. 😳
😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Dou, i want them to fight because it is badly needed right now. And history of SR shows that they both say the right things that hit straight into senses and their heart when they are angry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats exactly what i am hoping it will be, coz only anger and intensity will finally make them talk and bring out what they want to say, it always has done πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

P.S- I love the way Sid takes Riddhima's name and keeps hunting for her - be it Sanjivani, Panchgani  or their own house.

how u seized my words....i love it too.
Edited by aditi123_78 - 14 years ago