Unplugged with Natasha Sharma - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Did you expect that the show will be a huge hit?
"Honestly speaking since we have a good storyline about female infanticide, I had full confidence that this show will be loved by the audience because the story is made on a realistic issue and I am happy that the show is still counting more than 300 episodes."

How different Natasha is from Sia?
"I would say I am quite similar to Sia, Natasha is a confident and strong woman who has certain principles in life. In real life too, I am a very confident girl and it is fun to play a character that is close to my heart. From the time I decided to take up acting, I was very clear in my mind that I would never opt for the run-of-the mill shows that people will watch and forget. I have grown up watching wonderful serials like Udaan and Hum Log.

How did you get the role of Sia?
 "I had come from Delhi to Mumbai for the auditions and then I had given a look test which was liked by the channel."

What kind of rapport you share with all your co-actors?
"It is good,  though Sia and Ammaji are against each other but in real life we share a good rapport, we chat and we eat together and it's natural when  we are shooting for 12 hours then automatically the rapport builds up, they are like family to me. I am even friendly with  Rangeeli and Sunehari."

How confident are you about a long innings here in the industry?
"I have been getting wonderful feedback for my work so far and it's great when your hard work is appreciated. However, I know that these are the early days in my career. But I never feel insecure because I believe that every actor has something unique to offer. Besides, I have never copied anyone. I like to observe people whom I meet and carefully study their behavior and body language."

Who are your favourite actors?
"I am in absolute admiration of Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan. I also look up to Naseeruddin Shah, Kirron Kher and Priyanka Chopra."

Did you get any Bollywood offers?
"I haven't received any Bollywood offers yet, I have been getting a few offers for South Indian films. Let's see what destiny has in store for me."

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Unplugged-with-Natasha-Sharma&aid=1679

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article 👏👏