today epi's hero mohit sehgal(edited)

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i have no words how to describe today mohit's acting and expressions πŸ‘ πŸ‘ today he was out standing i mean the way he slip into one emotion to other , comic scene to nautanki to emotional and santy at the end πŸ‘ he did fab today today i proud of him πŸ‘

from first scene where again possessive bro kinda scene was superb one time he acted as he didn't like adi and then messaged him abt suh's condition and with full nautanki of typical elder bro of younger sis the way he managed that scene was superb πŸ˜›

in second scene where he came to know abt adi's delay and he started nautanki that car had a break down and then poor guy can't got success in it and tapped his hand on his head πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

in airport scene was superb as the way he tried to stop suh and used different tricks and most superb was BHAVANAO KO SAMAJO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the way he brought our one dhaga of his t-shirt and said it rakhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† then best girlfriend's card with BHANVANO KO SAMAJO πŸ‘ πŸ˜† and his acting to put hand on heart and he didn't find where is his heart arre yar tumhari chashmish ke pas hai dear phir kyu find kar rahe ho

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
and his happiness to see adi proposing his sis and proudy feeling for both and last sis bro scene was superb he turned senty with tears in his eyes and frankly speaking in that scene i had a tear also i mean the way both anu and mohit did fab job in that scene πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and at the end he poured out his heart all r leaving us and sajan's one sec's understanding kinda scene and and on mayank's jock mohit's laughter superb superb superb i have no words today he rocked πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by aashizin - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jyotika- thumbnail
EDITED:
beautiful topic aashi..!! agree wid ur each n every word..!! mohit ws d star of today's epi yaar..!! he is d one who makes us smile, who makes us cry... i feel soo proud to be a SamHit fan..!! 😳 he ws outstanding tonight.. d way he gets into d depth of his character.. brings out d feelings, i totally luvv it..!! d first scene... he ws doing all nautanki, acting lyk a possessive protective bro...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† den cms car part. dat ws also awesomee..!! n nw d best pne.. in d airport.. omggg yaar.. i ws laughing throughout..!! first dat BHAWNAO KO SAMJHO, d card, rakhi.. d song, which had no music.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bt for me ws d best song.. 😳 n den d sam-suhaani scene... i luved it to d core... mohit ws really outstanding in dat scene... πŸ‘ as soon as i saw tears in his eyes my eyes automatically became moist...!! 😭 😭 mohit is d best... luvv him..!! 😳 ❀️ Edited by sajanroxx20 - 14 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dont blame me guys if my topics bore u...obviously they are always on the same subject...πŸ˜†
                  "SAMRAT SHERGILL"....!!!
what shud i say frnds tonite he made me shed tears...firstly tears of rofling...with his sho cutie bhaichra...πŸ˜†..n his sisterly jingle....🀣!!! and then secondly with his true love n concern for his sister.😭 cant understand how one can be so pure n innocent...!!! 😳 and its this innocence n purity only that makes me love him more n more by each passing day....be more n more proud of him with eaching passing moment.....!!! just want to thank cvs for giving so much happiness to our lives by creating such a soulful n pure character who can make us smile even in our bad moods n can make us cry just with a single tear of his...!!!
and i want to thank mohit for giving the real heart n soul to the character of samrat that was just a matter of a few words two years from now...n today is the reason for our smiles....for our increasing heartbeats....for our blushing cheeks...for sometimes our tears and yes for our pride.In my view whether any award function recognises mjht n its actors or not coz of its average trps...but for me mohit has crossed all limits of excellence that needs no certification of brilliance...for me he is
           "MY HERO"..."THE BESt ACTOR OF INDIAN TELEVISION"...😍

NOTE:guys while talking abt sam/mohit i usually suffer from exxagerations...over excitement....n hypersensiivity...so pls cooperate....πŸ˜†

Edited by princessyashika - 14 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
reπŸ˜†

n for mohit/samrat...😍 πŸ€—
SHINKI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
although i am a mayur fan but no doubt
today samrat too rock the show
isliye mera dil bole thumba thumba
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
well ya he was the rockstar of todays epi.. loved him too the core....... he rocked his expression his lines..... his everything was simplly superb......... fisrt the start in their house hayye kya expressions the. from naughty to serious expression.....
then in the car and the best part in the airport.....
the rakhi.. oh god. bhawnao ko samjho.. maine bahut ache se samjha
then card... tha gunjan le liye... par his selfless character made hum give it ti his sis
then the song.... oh hoyee.. mar jawa... thats was mind blasting... i was rolfing in real
and the best part... sam made me cry agaiin wat an empotional scene
i can sung a line for sam since he sang
tauba tera jalwa tauba rtera pyaar tera emotional attayachar... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well i had tears rolling in my eyes i could relate myself.... it was superb\
mohit proved he is th best the best actor ever.............. he actualy doesnt need to prove to all of us we knw that.... but still... he is my mohit my sammy to good....
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 14 years ago
-Jyotika- thumbnail
beautiful topic yashi..!! πŸ‘ i completely agree wid ur each n every word..!! gosh.. dis guy, by each passing day i keep falling in luvv wid him more n more...!! he makes us cry.. he makes us smile...!! today he ws amazing..!! first i ws ROFLing lyk anything while watching his scene.. dat rakhi, girlfriend wala card, dat song which had no music... πŸ˜† bt for me dat song ws d best..!! 😳 awww.. he ws too cuteeeeee.. hayeeeeeee..!! 😍 😍 n den d sam-suhaani scene.. i luved it to d core... sam ws crying... as soon as i saw tears in his eyes.. my eyes automatically gt wet...!! 😭 😭 suhaani is soo lucky to hv a bro lyk sam.. 😳
mohit did an amzingggggg job as always..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Lipsa- thumbnail

res...editing after update πŸ˜†

Edit:

Samrat..What should I tell about him?? His acting just improves day by day and now toh it has superseded and doubled it self by this first- humourous and then touchy scene!! During that 'bavnao ko samjho' I was rolfing like anything. OMGG!! he said it soo cutely and innocently..first producing a red thread (Wasnt he wearing a yellow t-shirt' ) and then with a bigg card with bestest girlfriend written on it (Sure to be for gunji 😳) and then the song..OMGGG..What asong..!! Ending with a tunatun tun 🀣 🀣 my god, that part made me rolf so much that they pad in which i was writing for todays update fell off almost uncountable times!!

And the touchy scene!! I loved how mohit portrayed Sam as a brother. those tears those feelings, that anguish..My god its too😍 and touching to tell. Even when that plane thing wasshowed, i concentrated on only mohits emotions.😍.

He's MY hero too, teh way he captures all those emotions, all those things in a blink of an eye!!

Dont worry you arent exagerrating..Its only the Facts!!

Edited by -Lipsa- - 14 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
edited guys do share your views πŸ˜‰
-Lipsa- thumbnail

moms calling..So copy pasting some lines of my other post πŸ˜†

I know!! Samrat was just fantastic today!! Each and every line just suited him and was made for him!!

that nautanki was hilarous!! i'm still splitting my sides from laughing!!

--------

Samrat..What should I tell about him?? His acting just improves day by day and now toh it has superseded and doubled it self by this first- humourous and then touchy scene!! During that 'bavnao ko samjho' I was rolfing like anything. OMGG!! he said it soo cutely and innocently..first producing a red thread (Wasnt he wearing a yellow t-shirt' ) and then with a bigg card with bestest girlfriend written on it (Sure to be for gunji 😳) and then the song..OMGGG..What a song..!! Ending with a tunatun tun🀣 🀣 my god, that part made me rolf so much that they pad in which i was writing for todays update fell off almost uncountable times!!

And the touchy scene!! I loved how mohit portrayed Sam as a brother. those tears those feelings, that anguish..My god its too😍 and touching to tell. Even when that plane thing wasshowed, i concentrated on only mohits emotions.😍.

He's MY hero too, teh way he captures all those emotions, all those things in a blink of an eye!!

----------------

AHHH.. I loved SG understaning sceen as Gunji kept her hands over Sams and the chemistry😍!!

Edited by -Lipsa- - 14 years ago