Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

edited ...

Aashi i always think can this guy get any better?? today  i am really proud of being a SAMHIT fan.  He was outstanding in each and every expression.

I was stumped with first scene itself where he holds a book and is flipping pages and glancing suhani's reaction. i was samart and book.???? 😆😆😆

And then his nautanki as elder bro with sarcasms was so sweet. The way he changed his expressions were excellent. Then the car scene where poor guy first time ever his idea did not work and that frustration was shown so clearly. .

Then the airport scene with all his different tricks and most important line of  BHAVANAO KO SAMAJO was superb.  The best lines "Asse kese mai appne behen ko Vida kar saktha hun.  The way he brought rakhi , then best girlfriend's card turned into the best sister back with all his BHANVAN's was adorable .

Next was when sammy was trying convince her to stay some time with him and she says "jab mai yaha thi tab tum ney kab ase pyar nahi jataya... "that dialogue was super and Mohit expression although for micro sec was excellent conveying so much emotions---  yes you are right i missed the opportunity of telling you that i have the world best sis.. --------"Samart has always been non expressive when it comes to love,  be it his brotherly love. Although he is possessive and caring he has never been able to express them .. but his his nautanki allowed him to do that which in normal circumstance he would not have.

His happiness when adhi proposes shows how much her happiness means to him. In end when he knows that really it's the time when she is leaving, she not return back so soon, he knows he gonna miss her. Mohit carried that scene beautifully.  We all could relate to that and i too had tears in my eyes.

Mohit has been fantastic in all his comic, fun and emotional sis-bro scenes.. Hats off Mohit you were outstanding....

Edited by aarthi.ramani - 14 years ago
mjhtwow thumbnail
😆😆😆😆  is episode ka bhee  hero Mohit  Sahgal ..😆😆😆😆
I think is serial main siraf mohile sahgal hee hai.. bake log to bekar haii😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by mjhtwow - 14 years ago
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

edited ....

today  i am really proud of being a SAMHIT fan.  He was outstanding in each and every expression.

I was stumped with first scene itself where he holds a book and is flipping pages and glancing suhani's reaction. i was samart and book.???? 😆😆😆

And then his nautanki as elder bro with sarcasms was so sweet. The way he changed his expressions were excellent. Then the car scene where poor guy first time ever his idea did not work and that frustration was shown so clearly. .

Then the airport scene with all his different tricks and most important line of  BHAVANAO KO SAMAJO was superb.  The best lines "Asse kese mai appne behen ko Vida kar saktha hun.  The way he brought rakhi , then best girlfriend's card turned into the best sister back with all his BHANVAN's was adorable .

Next was when sammy was trying convince her to stay some time with him and she says "jab mai yaha thi tab tum ney kab ase pyar nahi jataya... "that dialogue was super and Mohit expression although for micro sec was excellent conveying so much emotions---  yes you are right i missed the opportunity of telling you that i have the world best sis.. --------"Samart has always been non expressive when it comes to love,  be it his brotherly love. Although he is possessive and caring he has never been able to express them .. but his his nautanki allowed him to do that which in normal circumstance he would not have.

His happiness when adhi proposes shows how much her happiness means to him. In end when he knows that really it's the time when she is leaving, she not return back so soon, he knows he gonna miss her. Mohit carried that scene beautifully.  We all could relate to that and i too had tears in my eyes.

Mohit has been fantastic in all his comic, fun and emotional sis-bro scenes.. Hats off Mohit you were outstanding....

Edited by aarthi.ramani - 14 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
arre sab res raho ge toh mohit ki tarif kaun karega chalo do reply yar today he was hero of whole epi 😛
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtwow

😆 is episode ka bhee hero Mohit Sahgal ..😆

</div>

I think is serial main siraf mohile sahgal hee hai.. bake log to bekar haii😆
<div>

dear koi bekar nahi hai but mohit 's acting make ppl to say mohit you rock and this is truth as in tiny scene to big scene he always put his all hard work and effort to make us ga ga over him he is best 👍🏼
Sajan_Januable thumbnail

Yashika, it is true that mohit has shown such a variation in his expression in today's episode. His one single word to suhani " I miss you" has left me with tears in my eyes.

It is not exaggeration, it is 100% true and I completely agree with you, whether any awards committee recognises our MJHT/actors or not but for us they are the best and Sajan is the ultimate.

Edited by Sajan_Januable - 14 years ago
-Jyotika- thumbnail
aashiiii... hv edited my reply... 😆 samjha karo yaar... mohit land se nikalne mein it takes tym na..!! 😳 😆
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he was truely adorable...
frm starting to the end...
his expressions and his actions were amazing...
and even the last sam- suhanni scene was awesome....
mohit rocked today...😳 😳
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wit u di..today sammy was outstanding..each and every expressions of him was so nice..jus awesome today...every act of him was so funny.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 jus loved sam today..
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

EDITED:
beautiful topic aashi..!! agree wid ur each n every word..!! mohit ws d star of today's epi yaar..!! he is d one who makes us smile, who makes us cry... i feel soo proud to be a SamHit fan..!! 😳 he ws outstanding tonight.. d way he gets into d depth of his character.. brings out d feelings, i totally luvv it..!! d first scene... he ws doing all nautanki, acting lyk a possessive protective bro...!! 😆 😆 den cms car part. dat ws also awesomee..!! n nw d best pne.. in d airport.. omggg yaar.. i ws laughing throughout..!! first dat BHAWNAO KO SAMJHO, d card, rakhi.. d song, which had no music.. 😆 😆 bt for me ws d best song.. 😳 n den d sam-suhaani scene... i luved it to d core... mohit ws really outstanding in dat scene... 👏 as soon as i saw tears in his eyes my eyes automatically became moist...!! 😭 😭 mohit is d best... luvv him..!! 😳 ❤️

jyoti BHAVANO KO SAMAJO 😉 😉 that's why i couldn't resist myself to post this topic today in each and every scene he was fantastic i have no words yar i was laughing , smiling through out epi and at the end also tears came in my eyes for this samhit is responsible 😳 today i really liked epi i thought today would be adhiani's epi but i was wrong as today was samhit's epi 👏 👏 👏 i really wish him success from my heart as he deserves best , god bless him 👏 👏 👏