Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

mohit was outstandiinggg today....he was just faboulusss....awesomeeeeeeeeee loved his each n every expressionsss...his acting was marbeloussss..loveee him..!!!!!!!!! hats off to you mohittt!!!!!!!!!!

aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Natasha-

Mohit Rocked he was damn hilarious yesterday 🀣🀣

BTW can anyone tell me wat's tunna tunna πŸ˜•πŸ€£

samhit se hi puchna padega ye tunna tunna kaya hai πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: riteshhere

Mohit was outstanding today...

ya ritesh he was πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati_mjht

a topic abt Mohit..how can I miss it..
Yup he was the star of yesterday's scene..
Right from his nautanki to his emotional scene in the end...he was top class..

ya dear totally agree with you   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuverma

Really , Mohit was outstanding yest .. his expressions from nautanki to emotional were awesome....what a switch over ,, perfect .I think I'll keep this epi as my cheering epi ........ u know ........when depressed or in bad mood ..... just watch it & get cheered again..but seriously the actors of MJHT should be awarded in telly awards ... every one is so good & natural... yest I even loved Nupur's expressions....... she was also too good

ya anu i completely agree with you mjht's stars should be awarded as we have a fantastic 4 in mjht they rock and ya switch over of mohit was superb as i also thought adhiani's exit would be rona dhona kinda but i proved wrong and we got superb scenes from samhit πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiceAngel

</div>
<div><font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">han bas kia kare ... jab se pyar hua hai samhit se...☺️</font>

<font color="#ff0033"><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">tab se aise hi song gane ko dil chata hai πŸ€—.... </font><font size="3" face="Georgia">luv u samhit 😳</font></font>

<font color="#ff0033" size="3" face="Georgia">- sana -</font>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kaya musical pyar hai πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail

Aashi ka topic ho aur Reeshu na aye, yeh mushqil hi nahin, na mumkin hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,

Loved Samrats bhavnae yesterday.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet of you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisha.hossain7

mohit was outstandiinggg today....he was just faboulusss....awesomeeeeeeeeee loved his each n every expressionsss...his acting was marbeloussss..loveee him..!!!!!!!!! hats off to you mohittt!!!!!!!!!!

ya dear he was awesome with his killer expressions πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post aashi!!.πŸ€—...

Darn it I am soooo late!!😲😲..again!!😭....I am sorry sweety but don't worry I am gonna come back and reply to this post for sure!….because aisa ho sakta hai kay ki you make a Mohit drooling post and I don't replyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β€¦..he is my favorite subject in the whole world!!β€οΈπŸ˜†...I wish talking about him was a part of my curriculumπŸ€£β€¦I would have aced that examπŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦β€¦

I will be back sweety….muah!