Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
dont worry yashi.. v go thru a similar situation .......lol.. luved ur post.... as my username says- samrat rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

<font color="#666666">dil bole tunna tunna🀣🀣</font>

<font color="#666666">by goddddddd🀣</font>

<font color="#666666">this boy made me laugh so badly na..........I had laughing tears in my eyes!!!! and then he made me so immo!!!</font>

<font color="#666666">two feelings in same boy!!!! only he can do this!!!</font>

<font color="#666666">love my lover my to the core!!❀️</font>

ya dear first he made us laugh and then cry today he totally rocked love him to the core he is best πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

πŸ‘

he was just mindblowing from every core

hats of to himπŸ‘

samhit rocks yaarrrr

sana completely agree with you samhit rocks today i am really missing charmee for samhit 😳 but you all r here i am so happy love u all i mean my samhit lovers πŸ˜‰
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww luved mohit in todays epi....
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: reema_arti

loved ur post..mohit's acting is improving day by day..his expressions are so natural

hey thanks reema n i completely agree with you he excels in his acting skill very well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail
yashi i have no words yar day by day he made us ga ga over him with his superb acting and expressions as in each and every scene with different shades of emotions he put superb effort in it , his funny act to santy act made me drooling over him i mean first he made us laugh and then cry i completely agree with you he is bestest actor on television πŸ‘
Cutee999 thumbnail
i really like him in today's episode but specially his poem for his sister and that card 🀣.
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

agree wid u yaar..!!! me too thought today it would be adhani's epi..!! bt i ws wrong... today d whole epi ws of SamHit...!! 😳 i luvv dis guy yaar.. he's d bestest..!! 😳

ya dear he is bestest and superb actor on indian television πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

the heart and soul of mjht.... i want a sajan scmnes now i tought iwould get a sajan emotional scene koi gal nahi kal ka wait karte hai.. and now toh we will get 7 days of mohit... mjht plus znkd .. hayeee..... he willl rock.. aaj ek bomb phuta that was samy aur kal ek bomb phutte ga asli wala lolz,, ND LETS CHNGE IT TO
TAUBA SAMHIT KA JALWA
TAUBA SAMHIT KA PYAAR RAUBA SAMHIT KA EMOTIONAL ATTYACHAR πŸ˜†

ya dear now 7 days of our samhit and monaya can't wait 😳 😳
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
well ya he was the rockstar of todays epi.. loved him too the core....... he rocked his expression his lines..... his everything was simplly superb......... fisrt the start in their house hayye kya expressions the. from naughty to serious expression.....
then in the car and the best part in the airport.....
the rakhi.. oh god. bhawnao ko samjho.. maine bahut ache se samjha
then card... tha gunjan le liye... par his selfless character made hum give it ti his sis
then the song.... oh hoyee.. mar jawa... thats was mind blasting... i was rolfing in real
and the best part... sam made me cry agaiin wat an empotional scene
i can sung a line for sam since he sang
tauba tera jalwa tauba rtera pyaar tera emotional attayachar...   
well i had tears rolling in my eyes i could relate myself.... it was superb\
mohit proved he is th best the best actor ever.............. he actualy doesnt need to prove to all of us we knw that.... but still... he is my mohit my sammy to good....