Posted: 14 years ago
Sanjeeda is the hottest actress: Amir Ali
Buzz up!

Are you an Amir Ali fan? If yes, we're sure you would want to know everything about him. Indya did an interview with Amir Ali to find out all that his fans ever wanted to know about him. Read on to find out'

What is your favorite perfume?
Well, I don't stick to one perfume. I like to experiment with perfumes and so, I keep changing my brand every three months. Currently I'm using CK Contradiction and I love it.

Which brands do you prefer sporting?
I'm not really a brand conscious person. It's the comfort factor that matters the most to me.

Where do you normally shop from?
Bandra is quite a decent place to buy stuff from, whether its clothes or footwear or anything for that matter. But if I'm out shooting and if I like something, I just pick it up. I like shopping in boutiques and avoid street shopping. I think women are lucky when it comes to street shopping, as they've got several options but for men you'll hardly find anything great on the streets. Also, Bangkok is a great place to shop from.

What about your innerwear?
Oh come on! Yeh andar ki baat hai. Let that be a secret.

Which is your favourite holiday destination?
I love holidaying in Goa, Dubai and London. These places are so chilled out and beautiful. I can't tell you how amazing it is to be there.

Where do you normally hangout in Mumbai?
You'll mostly find me hanging out in Bandra at a friends place.

How often do you surf the net?
May be twice or thrice a week or whenever I'm free.

Have you ever visited any po*n site?
Well, not really. I never found po*n movies or videos fascinating.

Which are your favourite TV shows?
I watch my show Bhaskar Bharti and Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. It's good fun.
🥳🤪
How many girls have you dated so far?
Well, I wouldn't want to disclose that. Sorry! (laughs)

Have you ever got naughty with your girlfriend in the theater?
No, never! I think this is something personal and should be done in a closed room.😆😆😆(tanu our janu is nughty😉😈😆)

Which actor and actress do you find the hottest on TV?
I find Sanjeeda the hottest actress on television and as far as the actor goes, I think I'm quite hot and also Ronit Roy.

What's your take on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar?
 Well, I seriously wouldn't want to comment on that. I've got nothing to do with the show. I don't even watch it.

When will the audience get to watch you and Sanjeeda together onscreen again?
May be next year. We've signed up a couple of shows and that keeps usoccupied the whole day. We would love to do a romantic show together, but only if we come across an interesting script. Let's see what's in store for us.

Any message you would like to give to your fans?
Whatever I am today is only because of their love and constant support. I'm really thankful to my fans for all the love and affection. I expect the same kind of support from them even in the future and I promise them I'll never let them down. I love you all!

hope not send before😭
if yes then just endures this as well😆😆
Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 years ago

deleted

Edited by ghazal_naz - 14 years ago
Aamir Ali loves a good pose
Buzz up!
India gets its transgender anchor and MTV wants a new music band. Catch the day's latest television news right here!
Showing 6 of 6 images Previous    Next

Aamir Ali loves a good pose 
The actor loves being the camera man's muse but now he is looking for his muse! Aamir Ali has been pursuing his hobby of photography in his free time. "I always wanted to buy a camera. Earlier I couldn't afford it and when I could, I just didn't have the time to pursue photography. But now that Sanjeeda has given me a camera, I carry it around everywhere with me," he quips
so tree articals
all in one action😆
Ghaz ... some of them are old interviews.. but nevertheless thanks for posting..!

Btw dear request u to DELETE out the second post plzzz !! its in bad light.. n soo... PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Thank u ghazal🤗......love his answers😃
and pics are too stunning😍

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ghaz ... some of them are old interviews.. but nevertheless thanks for posting..!

Btw dear request u to DELETE out the second post plzzz !! its in bad light.. n soo... PLZZZZZZZZZZ
sorry sweety😭 
i deleted that one😊
Originally posted by nehanne

Thank u ghazal🤗......love his answers😃
and pics are too stunning😍

ur weclome dear
my plasur😛
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

sorry sweety😭 
i deleted that one😊