Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
The trp game is kinda stupid. The trps come from the "metered area" and if you are not in the metered area, you watching the show or not does not affect the trps at all.

That's why they are experimenting cause maybe the trps don't come from IF member's areas.

They keep going back and forth with SR-AR and then they see their metered trps.

If they get high trps while they air the SR track, they will swing that way and if they don;'t, they will go AR way,

They are kinda stuck in a ditch right now. ~ Nothing new, they were always in a ditch.

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

@ Ramsha - The channel is biased towards KSG. Not the production house😆

@ Harsha - Well I don't know man CV's should realise that if a 3 month old jodi can give takkar to an etheral 2 year old jodi then there MUST be something about them😛 Plus its never easy to break an stablished jodi and bring in a new one - most of the times people have outright rejected such jodis but DMG has changed that😆

I agree with you. I mean its times the CV's think of something new seriously. Its always like this. They make us fall for one Jodi and then Bham! there broken apart . This time if it happens i am done with DMG 🥱. Siddhima are always getting new fans each day and the CV's should realize.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If people really think signing pettions is gonna work, then re-question yourself.

How many people think they really read all the pettions and mails of KSG.

They just don't care. It's all about the money. Whatever gives them money, they will use it to their full use, and then throw it away.

Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Actually this trp stuff is bull
None of us really have meters in our house
So if trps did go up after ksg came back then maybe the ones with meters started watching
It could be something else also
I dont know because i dont think trps are something u can measure how well a drama is doing
I'm sure they do it other ways

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol! i feel the same way.

I don't think creatives care. If I was a creative I wouldn't care much either. You write a story and you know which way you want to go, people who like it should keep watching it, people who don;t like it should go away. When exterior influences start messing with a writer's (or creative's) plans I think it's better for them to just ignore what the fans think.

Since CVS is a business I feel they should hold on to SR fans. If AR's fanbase was so strong to begin with (strong enough to keep the show going on it's own) I don't think there would've a need to bring the new interns. Unless DMG ends anytime soon they will need a new story, and they would need to go on a direction. SR is that new direction and SR fans are the new people that would keep the show going.

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah its basically the stupid channel..

I don't get this trps business either..
Alu- thumbnail
Well i guess the channel knows whats best for it and whats not and the cvs have to listen to them
Anyways trps are crap i dont really like them

Anyways i just think if new interns were to be introduced they should have made a new show
Like they made dmg after sanjivani
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny1000

If people really think signing pettions is gonna work, then re-question yourself.

How many people think they really read all the pettions and mails of KSG.

They just don't care. It's all about the money. Whatever gives them money, they will use it to their full use, and then throw it away.

There! This is my thoughts. No ones Gives about the TRP's. I think only DMG-ians care if there show is on the top or not. They bring KSG back because they needed the money and now that Siddhima are ruling the Show there letting KSG leave for his new show. Thats all. Money Money Money.
Alu- thumbnail
Harsha you must get your facts right ksg isnt going anywhere
Angelic_J thumbnail

@ Jenny - Exactly. I know its not the PH that wanted him back😆 It was the stupid channel all along😡 Seriously what in the world is wrong with these SO heads? They are a "niche" channel that targets a "niche" market. They can NEVER have TRPs like the other channels

@ Aliya - I agree with you. The TRPs are stupid😕 Even Wahi said he doesnt know a SINGLE person from the entertainment industry who has a TRP meter at their house🤣🤣🤣🤣