Panic attack - Working overdrive???

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok this is not an "attack" post on any particular fan group so please don't take it that way. Everyone is welcome to share their opinion as long as it is within IF COC. Just remember don't shower too much love on me or else I might become diabetic😊😊😊😊 

So the first thing I noticed today after logging in was the number of topics that have been opened up within few hours - all dealing with the same thing one way or the otherπŸ˜† From what I have gathered I guess people are under the impression that if there are more AR or SR topics then the CV's will pick that couple and move along with the story. If this is for real then either the CVs have gone mad or somone has played a smart trick on the innocent fans🀣🀣🀣 We all know how much the CVs take into cosideration when it comes to polls, social netwroking sites etc. If you ever visit DMG fanpage on Facebook then you will notice it is mostly always filled with "Bring back SA to DMG" requests but I don't see the CVs paying any heed to those requests even though they have been pouring in for more than 2 years now😳😳 

Ohh BTW if there is any truth to this more topics theory than I hope the CVs can see how many topics have been opened on SR that are LOGICAL and give VALID points as to why they should be together. They don't simply state SR forever😊 

Please CVs if you are going to be keeping tabs on discussion topics then I do sincerely HOPE you take a look at the DISCUSSION topics not the ones that say this jodi = DMG because honestly there is no discussion in such topicsπŸ˜†

Anyway for discussion purposes my question is what makes people think CVs are going to listen to popular demand this time around?πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If the CV's knew how to follow our opnioin DMG would of won an Oscar πŸ˜†.

But seriously i think they are doing a great job with Siddhima πŸ˜. I love the whole triangle too, but kinda want some fresh romance now, you know between the two new love birds 

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
AR fans like posting illogical topics, oh well. It makes us happy, and I don't think anyone should be bothered. 😊

This is an open forum, and if people want to post 500 illogical "AR FOREVER" topics, oh well. Their choice, and it makes them happy. 😊 No one's stopping SR fans. 😊😊

CVs obviously don't visit the forums, and nor do AR fans care about that. We just to stay in our happy bubble by making AR topics. Yippee!πŸ˜ƒ
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know rite? and SR fans arent doing the same.. and i cant even see numerous SR topics basically making the same point.. tsk..tsk..!🀣
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

AR fans like posting illogical topics, oh well. It makes us happy, and I don't think anyone should be bothered. 😊

This is an open forum, and if people want to post 500 illogical "AR FOREVER" topics, oh well. Their choice, and it makes them happy. 😊 No one's stopping SR fans. 😊😊

CVs obviously don't visit the forums, and nor do AR fans care about that. We just to stay in our happy bubble by making AR topics. Yippee!πŸ˜ƒ

QFFT!!! πŸ‘
HotMess thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

i know rite? and SR fans arent doing the same.. and i cant even see numerous SR topics basically making the same point.. tsk..tsk..!🀣

Even if there are similar SR topics, those aren't illogical. The word "illogical" only applies to AR and AR fans. 😊   Hypocrisy, my friend. The DMG forums is filled with it.
Edited by HotMess - 14 years ago
ksgforever thumbnail
ha ha ha........very well said......dont worry and be happy.......
Alu- thumbnail
Sr fans toh never open topic
They are to mahaan
We enjoy opening topics it makes us feel so good
It makes us positive any problem
Amber_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

They are to mahaan

LMFAO @ Mahan 🀣
HotMess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

They are to mahaan

There aren't any SR topics! No no! Not anywhere!

They don't "work overtime." They all have amazing lives, and don't want to waste away their precious time making topics. No way.

AR FOREVER~~~~ YEYEYE!