Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

u know what the problem is ?
everyone here thinks that they are the owners of DMG and on;y what they think will happen and we all tend to forget that unfortunately the production house is the one putting their money an effort in it and they'll only do what they think is right

i dont think anyone here thinks they OWN dmg! maybe because after all the effort to bring KSG back, we think it might work the same way to get AR together?
but yeah...i agree they'll only do what THEY think is right!
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

LOL! thats what i was thinking 😆

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Jot i dont know why you are bothered for us
We can open as many topics as we want we dont care if cinevistaas checks the forum or not
We open it because we like to

Well Thats ture you can, but there are many people that get hurt by the topics and even if the CV's did visit this forum and say how many people wanted to break up SR what do you think they would do?

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CVs are such hypocrites and biased towards KSG and i hate that!

But if they care about KSG so much then they can easily get him a new girl too.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
AR has more fans apprentialy thats why you guys try to breakdown the SR-ians.

But this time the SR fans are fighting with equal power and i think the CV's should start paying attention to some new things other then the same old story line.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
KSG was supposed to come ages ago. It was all in the contract. The demand didn't bring him back, it was all about the "Business" package of the deal. and also the channel brought him back , Cinvestas did basically NOTHING.

SO the channel is more credited than the production house.

Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where is the business when trps did not even increase! CVs are mad people!
Angelic_J thumbnail
@ Ramsha - The channel is biased towards KSG. Not the production house😆

@ Harsha - Well I don't know man CV's should realise that if a 3 month old jodi can give takkar to an etheral 2 year old jodi then there MUST be something about them😛 Plus its never easy to break an stablished jodi and bring in a new one - most of the times people have outright rejected such jodis but DMG has changed that😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jot, the CV's don;'t do anything. In the struggle of channel vs PH, KSG was brought back.

Channel had given them some type of ultimatium and apparently after that, the PH got him back.

They and fans are less credited and more channel is involved.

Because there was demand for Shilpa Anand too, but she was never brought back.

It's all about the money. Though one thing that amazes is me, is Karan was brought back, their trps rose from 0.5 to 0.7 but MJHT is still #1 on the channel back again, cause they changed the lead in their other show and all, and MJHT no offense has some illogical tracks too.

SO like star one is just a very strange channel.
ROBlicious. thumbnail
The Trp's Did not just go up csz of KSG comming back its actually when he came back alot of people became fans of Siddhima.

And Ya CV's don't care about the TRP;s its just busniss. No petition brings people back its a Deal and the story line of the show.