Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: driftingaway

Out of context sorry - but oh em gee! This is effin epic!

🤣🤣🤣 I bet zainab made this. Oh zainu!  🤣

Hilarious!!! we should pay entertainment tax to Zainab!!!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That avi just made my morning better. LOL kanta laga?🤣
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope ppl understand this topic bc its very important. After coming to this forum reading the topics ehre i am so afraid for some members mental health. People the CV's will do what they want to do not what you want them to do. i mean seriously think logically ppl! I highly doubt KSG got back on the show due to the over flow of petitions.

You guys are wasting your time mkaing/signing petitions, emailing, mailing, calling, crying, whining, dieing, praying for a show that will one day eventually ocme to an end. But your lives will go on so plz dont waste presious time doing meaningless things. I was always afraid to come to this side of the forum bc when KSG was doing JDJ i would read some of his fans messages: such as "my only reason of living is KSG", and i felt they serious to.

its just a show treat it like one. Enterainer for 30 min then thats it learn to come to reality. AR or SR not real guys.

instead of opening endless topics saying AR forever or Ridhima is a _____ or ______, open topics that actually has a discussion to do with the show or the episodes. And before someone tells me that if dont like the topic dont reply. The only reason i bring this up is bc the forum is a mess😆 theres alot of cleaning up to do here lol. Hard to find good topics that actually have good topics to discuss.😊

wow amazing topic, we only get a handful of topic where you actually get to discuss / debate / analyse... something.... for the brain cells to chew on!!!

Hey Jotty thanks buddy!!🤗🤗
i read through all the 13 pages and i must admit it was very informative!!
like some1 said topics on DMG as much more interesting than DMG episodes!!!😎

coming to the topic, i seriously don't think any PH or Channel for the matter comes to IF or forums to get a feedback! They won't have so much to time to read through all the topics!! They should be having other methods to know the general reaction of thier audience!!

The serial never goes the way ppl want, they add in more twist and turns and wait for the people to accept it, if by any chance it backfires then they change the plot!!

TRPs, well it's pretty clear they have been more or less the same since Jenny's entry in Jan. There hasn't been any major jump after KSg's entry either. I bellieve that most of the ppl in this forum are living outside India and many of them watch it online hence they viewing doesn't count.
If actual accurate viewing of DMG across the globe was taken, DMG will be number one show in India. The number fans u have here, it's the most active or say hyperactive forum on IF!!

Be it Armaan - Ridhimma or Siddhanth  both jodis have valid points for their jodi to be together forever. I must admit chemistry wise both couples are evenly matched !!Jenny is awesome with both Karans and the character are beautifully written (Armaan / Siddhanth). It's a tough choice to make but CVs themselves created this mess!! If they united AR when ppl ONLY favoured Rdihz to be with Armaan then there wouldn't be so much of confusion and fight. Now many people have started supporting SR and now it's almost an even match!

From SBS / SBB interviews it pretty clear, the actors are very chilled  out, they have fun on sets, do their job and go home. They are least bothered who ridhz ends up with as long as they have a role to play!!

I don' think even CVs / SO or even creatives for that matter are so much stressed out of DMG story as IF phans are!!! WE tend to take verything so personelly that we forget we have a life outside DMG and IF Forum.
This show is suppose help us cope with our daily stress not give us more stress with every episode!!

as for KSG, i don't think it was planned when he would be back. They must have left an option open for his comeback but things were not very clear due to many reasons!! I think finally they had to get him back and when they did it was not planned properly!! If they had planned his come back we wudn't get to see the crap in Paachgaani (wht Armaan was shown to do was completely out of his character)

The channel surely prefers KSG cause he knows how to sell himself and  he has lot of die hard fans!! But what SO forgot was every character or a story has it's own magic and it doesn't last forever unless you show a proper growth or progress.
AR very one of the most magical couple on TV but they were not united and now the magix has faded!! Same can be said about SR, they are magical and beautiful but if they don't stop they dragging and illogical storylines, the magic will fade eventually!!

coming to me, I might appear to be a crazy phan gurl at times on IF but i am least bothered about DMG once i log out. I don't both to place international calls to CVs or SO just cause i want SR to be together!
I don't have spare to send emails, write messages on FB walls, ring ppl off the hook for the story to go my way!!

I believe in excersing my freedom !! There are unlimited sources of entertainment when i don't get wht i need from the current one!!
If CVs don't want to unite SR - do hell with them!! they lost my viewership, it's their lose not MINE!!  i will go for other dozens of serials which are worth my time and attention!!

to be very frank, if AR or SR happens wht difference does it make to you ??? Will you get higher grades ??? will you get a promotion ?? will you find a job???? will your life have less problems???

Nope, but it's called craze and this craze is wht keeps the entertainment industry alive!!! not ppl like me!!🤡

cheers
Kai

doukno thumbnail
@Kai----Not just u but me too are dos who do not keep the industry running.I am an SR fan but dat does'nt mean I keep praying and wishing dem to be together all the tym.I never call the CVs even though I live in India and the rates are much cheaper here.I mean, wats the need to interfare wid someone else's work.It's der show and presently I appreciate wat dey are showing but dat does'nt mean dat I start trying to govern wat dey are displaying.Just yesterday der was a post by one member who wanted an 'andolan' for AR to be together by spamming dem wid mails,filling up der FB walls and calling dem daily.Just imagine the disturbance in someone's work dat ppl. cause by des methods.

And frankly speaking the forum episode posts written by Poca and all make my day.Sometymes the forum is more fun dan the episode.

Originally posted by: driftingaway

Out of context sorry - but oh em gee! This is effin epic!

🤣🤣🤣 I bet zainab made this. Oh zainu!  🤣

I love this !!!😆😆