Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuV_MiLeS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

I'm not the one living in the bubble thanks 😊 Thats great your sister works for STAR ONE but I don't talk out of my a$$ either! Nor do I assume things randomly.

The bottomline is that the majority want AR Majority = ?? India Forum? Or the umpteen ONLINE POLLS?

and DMG will always been seen as AR's love story! Ever heard of "Nothing is constant but change?

DMG 2 "So u agree its a new season..NEW Season with a NEW story maybe?"

needed trps so it brought back Jennifer and there was a jump From 0.5 to 0.6? is that a real jump in the TV industry?

in anticipation for AR but the audience didn't get that so the trps were like 0.3-0.5 similar to wat they were during AR times not much change

so they got an ultimatum which they ve been getting since AR times

hence KSG was brought back the only thing i agree with probably but sadly tht also dint work..the day KSG came back, the ratings DID NOT JUMP

I'm not surprised if it is 0.5 right now! Its not like anything is happening in the show! DMG is a drag right now! Agree again..thts y they shud move FORWARD (pun intended) and not look BACK!

AMAZING!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love u for thisπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rapz this is amazing hahahha i love it yaar yur too good yu even got poco on the post which by the has never happened hehe poco yu are amazing love yur answers.

still people are in denial even after this . AR are not a majority they were before SR happened but knw SR are becoming a majority . SR Rule
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Reemz.. jenny's entry did help.. But I am talking abt AR ?πŸ˜‰

As far as I can remember, AR was in focus since last Jan 2009.. Then why was that out of TRP chart during tht timeπŸ˜• DMG was in Top 100 when it was focussed on the WHOLE gang -- RM, AA, AN and AR.. But as soon as they sidelined ALL and made focus on AR, it is a lost caseπŸ˜›

AR have had their days.. Now it's time for welcoming new pairπŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Let's not argue with Reemz, ppz. She has sealed her responses and will not continue in the discussion, as she just said. πŸ˜ƒ
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with yu guddi the TRP did go up with Jenni re-entry but that was because of jenni not because of AR. AR had nofing to do with the TRP .
ARMaanEet thumbnail

Just a reminder .. the TRP's went up when KSG came back to show .. he took DMG to the top on Star One .. So obviously the Sidma track was failing .. Also, Star One conducted a poll, in which I think 333600 people voted .. Should Riddhima go with Sid or Armaan .. And 93% of these people said Armaan .. Just shows how strong your fan following is :)

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvnved 4eva

Just a reminder .. the TRP's went up when KSG came back to show .. he took DMG to the top on Star One .. So obviously the Sidma track was failing .. Also, Star One conducted a poll, in which I think 333600 people voted .. Should Riddhima go with Sid or Armaan .. And 93% of these people said Armaan .. Just shows how strong your fan following is :)

Yes, yes. You are absolutely correct. We agree. 😳
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plzzz...those who cant give sensible thoughts and clean ideas on this topic..keep out of it...i go with u completely guddi..dont worry...cvs ki koi haq nahi ki humhare SR ko nazar andaz karke AR ko ek karne ka...its pure insensiblity which we will never accpet..so please give the jodi a chance to work out!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yes, yes. You are absolutely correct. We agree. 😳

and i agree to Poco agreeing to u πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

and i agree to Poco agreeing to u πŸ˜‰

We respect all views. And when we cannot convince you, we join you. πŸ₯³