CVs should realize the trick for good TRP's

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
And the trick is -- to show a a love-story which grows after marriage.. It is the current hit formula these days in India🥱

If they want to go other way, their experiment can fail miserably..🥱 So.. why to take such risk! 😳 SR can do wonder if they are given a chance, their fan followings are increasing in jet speed😎

If CV want to experiment like Raam Gopal Verma, sometimes it may turn out to be a good one, Like Sarkar1. but sometimes it can go "Aag" or "Phoonk" way😳

So better follow the latest trend -- Like Rajshri Production House does in Big screen.. Following the age-old customs and get a nice review of the show🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

I agree Guddi👏👏

The SR track has the potential to garner a lot of TRPs provided they are utilized properly by the CVs😛
termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to me its disgusting i would never ever imagine to be with a guy who did tht pic reallt its disgusting kia hum women ki koi moral values nahi hai yaar coz def ridz has forgotten all her moral values she needs to take a stand for wat she really wants not wat soc tells her to want i am disappointed cvz incase u guys care lolzz
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Termi -- but everyone deserves to get a second chance of their past mistakes.. Sid has repented 10000 times for that.. And now.. Both have moved on.. So why not ?😳
termi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

]If CV want to experiment like Raam Gopal Verma, sometimes it may turn out to be a good one, Like Sarkar1. but sometimes it can go "Aag" or "Phoonk" way😳

So better follow the latest trend -- Like Rajshri Production House does in Big screen.. Following the age-old customs and get a nice review of the show🥳

Dear how can u forget how hugely they were flopped 😭 plz give some logical examples
pavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: termi

to me its disgusting i would never ever imagine to be with a guy who did tht pic reallt its disgusting kia hum women ki koi moral values nahi hai yaar coz def ridz has forgotten all her moral values she needs to take a stand for wat she really wants not wat soc tells her to want i am disappointed cvz incase u guys care lolzz

n i wud never ever imagine to run back to my ex when my huby is caring, sweet , gudluking n matured..so ridz is sticking to her hubby not for society but for her own perosnal reasons as well..so it will be wrong to just place out tht she is wid her huby for only societal pressure..society didnt ask her to share eyelocks wid sid or feel affected by his touch..hope u got the analogy
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only way the story will start a new start is if Ridz takes a step towards Sid which has started but they shuld now start some romance seriously.

This old Ashiq stuff is boring.
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOLOL Disagreed...How can you say the other way around can be a risk when the greater majority wants that?🤔 Yeahhhhh..thought so..Anyways!
termi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Termi -- but everyone deserves to get a second chance of their past mistakes.. Sid has repented 10000 times for that.. And now.. Both have moved on.. So why not ?😳

i dunt know yaar phir bhi ridz used to live by her rules n plus in a way they r comparing sid n armaan my point is k sid ka character hi ghalat hai yaar he is immitating armaan except the pic part like really n then w/ Jenny KW look really young n their marriage is like u know in some villages girls marry guys 10 years younger than them just to be respectable in society n cvs yeh jahalat dika rahein hain for me as a woman this type of marriage is a big insult n a burden
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: termi

she did da rite thing by not leaving her hubby..whn her ex came back..
she dint allow any other man put mangalsutra...as she knows da value of marraige in life

da only thing she is delaying is...not telling her hubby how much she loves him

we are not like some ppl who encourage extra marital affairs🤢
Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago