Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

I agree with yu guddi the TRP did go up with Jenni re-entry but that was because of jenni not because of AR. AR had nofing to do with the TRP .

trp increased bcoz jenni came so people thought ksg would also come as they were showing flashbacks of armaan n people thought we wil get ar Edited by riddhan - 14 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Can i ask my Srians a question .

I loved Dmg initally but got tried of Ar  and their love story but I re-started to watch the show with SR entry and How.
I was always was a  silent reader but loved Sr so much that I try to support all their post.
But i find a certain sectionin this forum, arrogant  they have seen the show  two years so they have a claim to get what they want
To the extent i read an article abt ZDJ where Kgs is being replaced and I was aghast to read certain people smirk and say oh! 4 sure it will be aflop show.
It is right to have such an attitude?
I love KSG and Armaan but route 4 Sr i adore them does this make me bador wrong or is it right 4 the cv not to consider my request???
If the story goes Sr way I wld love it but if it doesnt I wld not bash, abuse anyone , even the show and cvs. I will quit DMG...........
Is this arrogance justified???
Can we make the Cvs listen to our point without this negativity????
Pls help i request this only 4 Sr fans and NO BASHING!!!!!!!!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

and i agree to Poco agreeing to u 😉

should I agree too?😉
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

trp increased bcoz jenni came so people thought ksg would also come as they were showing flashbacks of armaan n people thought we wil get ar

Yeah im sure riddhan . KSG has dne soooo much for this DMG  he raises TRPs  he makes shows popular why doesnt all the channel just higher him  since he brings in sooooo much money.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dhruvnved 4eva

Just a reminder .. the TRP's went up when KSG came back to show .. he took DMG to the top on Star One .. So obviously the Sidma track was failing .. Also, Star One conducted a poll, in which I think 333600 people voted .. Should Riddhima go with Sid or Armaan .. And 93% of these people said Armaan .. Just shows how strong your fan following is :)

93% eh?😆 Total votes on DMG was around 500000, and KaJen got 336600.. Which is 67% or something😆😆 Talk abt my maths😳 My fav subject🤗

And u sure that everyone voted just once?🥱

😆
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Yeah im sure riddhan . KSG has dne soooo much for this DMG  he raises TRPs  he makes shows popular why doesnt all the channel just higher him  since he brings in sooooo much money.

don't worry about that n yah about dmg ksg made it run with 3 ridzs n even now trying to do it even unit members admit that
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: riddhan

trp increased bcoz jenni came so people thought ksg would also come as they were showing flashbacks of armaan n people thought we wil get ar

[/QUOTE]

How r u so sure that Jenny doesn't have any fanbase?🥱 Some people say DMG=AR, AR=DMG.. we saw the disaster in last yr, when DMG REALLY became AR.. and ALL other couples were sidelined...

As a result, DMG were sidelined from the trp chart too🤣
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ riddhan since when are yu soo close to the DMG unit members
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
the serials which show love story progress after marriage i dont think viewers of that serial have watch dmg we watch dmg and watching from past yrs because it was different and have something different to offer
and here majority wants oppsite then i dont think this formula will work for dmg 😛
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Everyone !

Please , please agree with everyone. 🤣