desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
sid should wear a bheegi white shirt. ☺️
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Please take this in good humor ... but I'm not indian so I could b e wrong - but IS THAT really a Saree?  I'd call it a bra and a skirt ... with a sash(?) going up one sholder?

yup it is coz i googled it lol uness it has some unkwn name i dnt knw
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@topic maker: I am solidly agree with you though I want to see their romantic scenes before they jumped on that position....LOL. I want Sidma to confront their feelings first and hug & kiss, and on and on...It's highly reccommended that CVs make them to confront ASAP.
~SR rocks and meant to be together~
Alu- thumbnail
Lmao
Marriage is incomplete that was one of my reasons for divorce and it still remainsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Lmao
Marriage is incomplete that was one of my reasons for divorce and it still remainsπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Riddhima wants to come near him, so sorry to burst the bubble, but she wants all the differences to be vanished. And that shall happen soon first beginning with angst, and then ending with a beautiful note on this.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Zaniab we shall see what happens she still hasnt put back her sindoor or mangulsutr tum toh bohot aage paunch gayiπŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
@lilmzsunshine We don't hate KSG nor do we hate Armaan, I mean he is a talented actor! And Armaan is still a liked charater we do feel sorry for him.

As for the sari it is a sari, the blouse is stylish most my blouses are the same! πŸ˜† My blouses are all backless mostly! πŸ˜†

Zainab So totally waiting for this to happen, but I want it to be for the right reasons so at the moment can't wait for the build up to it a kiss would be brilliant!

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Zaniab we shall see what happens she still hasnt put back her sindoor or mangulsutr tum toh bohot aage paunch gayiπŸ˜†

worry not, Sid will put them back on her on d- day!!πŸ˜‰
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hhahahah zainy! sure why not?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw guddi made a siggy as well?🀣 Awesome siggy guddi!

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai. πŸ˜‰.  Thanks Zainu for this topic :)