Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kashish_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: RehanSinha_XR

You are wrong...It was not Raat ka nasha...the song played on AR was Roshni Se from Asoka..I can bet on that....Raat ka nasha is a much more intimate song...its about Sex not just romance...It wasn't played on AR...

lol y dont u guyz ever come out of ur lala land and believe other ppl....and well thts exactly wat i mean.. a hot song on hot couple.....if u dont believe me  go watch dmg of 23rd july 2008....
here r the links:
23rd July 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJU8LFhJ1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuCHlx91x2s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_aRakhgRgY (this part has the song)

neways m out...proves u rong..n i dont have time to keep proving u guyz wrong all the time....🥱

peace out...and have fun watching the song 😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kashish_88

ur GK in nill dude...so theres a lot to improve on ur GK...downt wory....and yes they have shot tht in the movie asoka...but the song has been played on AR in dmg in season one ....which im sure u didnt watch...since u being an SR fan are just a newborn....so downt wory it hap.....nevermind ..whatever..

I prefer to keep my baggage clean rather putting garbage in it 😃
AR ne churaya phir gaya does that mean its patented
, thank god SRK fans are not here else they would have banned AR for copying SRK  🤣🤣🤣

now coming to me being new born,
no Kid I was intelligent even three years back and saved myself from the brain killer and stopped watching Duppata flyer, sanity dryer, bewakoofi multiplier show in just 3 months  and saved my self with unwanted chanting of FOREVER MANTRA 😎

@CVZ - Now for the sake of poor souls who are confusing with many things including SRK's songs & patenting them as AR, For their sanity sake give them 440 volts jhatka with c-night and bring d'em back to Reality 🤔

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Why are AR fans in this topic when its meant for SR fans?🤔🤔

Anyway CVs can you please hurry up with the C-night already?🤣🤣 I wanna hear nuclear bombs go off in the forum🤣🤣🤣🤣
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please cvs show us some sensible scenes of sidhhima. Stop showing us ridhima oscillating bewteen the 2..!!
We want to see a proper c-night of sidhhima..!!

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Why are AR fans in this topic when its meant for SR fans?🤔🤔

Anyway CVs can you please hurry up with the C-night already?🤣🤣 I wanna hear nuclear bombs go off in the forum🤣

Jot, I would lowwee to see them mate even before their Shaadi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....... Just imagine, how beautiful their kids would look !!!!!!
Kashish_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monar

I prefer to keep my baggage clean rather putting garbage in it 😃
AR ne churaya phir gaya does that mean its patented
, thank god SRK fans are not here else they would have banned AR for copying SRK  🤣🤣🤣

now coming to me being new born,
no Kid I was intelligent even three years back and saved myself from the brain killer and stopped watching Duppata flyer, sanity dryer, bewakoofi multiplier show in just 3 months  and saved my self with unwanted chanting of FOREVER MANTRA 😎

@CVZ - Now for the sake of poor souls who are confusing with many things including SRK's songs & patenting them as AR, For their sanity sake give them 440 volts jhatka with c-night and bring d'em back to Reality 🤔

if u wana keep ur baggage clean then do keep siddhima out of it..coz thts purely garbage..... thts all i gotta say for tht...
and omg i feel like im arguing with an eight year old...no wait my sister is eight and shes way smarted than u...so i'd say ...5 yr old...
wat do u mean by "churaya".....like all those songs tht were put on sidhima in dmg, they were soo original right.....i guess they should ban sidhima first then.....
newayz im thrugh wit u...u can go blabber more nonsense, i dont relli give crap🥱🥱....i feel so ...blaahh🤢..arguing with u....honestly ..so thts it im not arguing with u till u grow up kid!! so y dont u grow up first and then v can argue 😊

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kashish_88

if u wana keep ur baggage clean then do keep siddhima out of it..coz thts purely garbage..... thts all i gotta say for tht...
and omg i feel like im arguing with an eight year old...no wait my sister is eight and shes way smarted than u...so i'd say ...5 yr old...
wat do u mean by "churaya".....like all those songs tht were put on sidhima in dmg, they were soo original right.....i guess they should ban sidhima first then.....
newayz im thrugh wit u...u can go blabber more nonsense, i dont relli give crap🥱🥱....i feel so ...blaahh🤢..arguing with u....honestly ..so thts it im not arguing with u till u grow up kid!! so y dont u grow up first and then v can argue 😊

Oh uncle/Aunty if grown ups are like you then I prefer to be 5 🤣🤣 dude I used the language you understand, who said PEHLE AR par tha types 🤣 dont worry I am grown up enough to teach sense to many. well u need to set your standards high to understand how grown up people are. cause at your age its difficult to understand my nephew thinks every one is as old as him no worries I acknowledge that! btw, About my baggage  have I said I kept SR in it nopez
🤣

anyways dont get pissed off with logical arguments chill if you cant take them don't argue with me simple!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆 JPJ are so funny
Chemistry, Biology , Physical

Gosh kita tipd dethey hai for Siddy !!😆
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please AB TOH DE DO C-NIGHT....AB TOH SHAADI BHI HOGAYI WOH BHI DO DO BAAR....AB TO SUNLO HAMARI PUKAAR....