Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

HAHA I dont think thats about to happen 🀣 seeing as tho the love of her life is back in her life! And this marriage needs to be a proper marriage, or have some kind of..well ANYTHING..SOMETHING..ROFLL before any further steps are taken.... Babbyyyy steps when ur starting from a minus stage!

Armaan-Riddhima should make love though❀️ Theyve been through such a terrible time being apart from one another....A moment like that between them would mean so much  ❀️

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Kinkyyyyyyyyyyyyy. A-R and make love? 😲😲😲 Ugh don't  make me contact Shiv Sena now, honey.😊 I don't think RIddhima can stand the sight of Armaan right now, tab making love toh is miles ki baat.

On the other hand, Siddhanth Modi, her savior, husband, and lover is someone she can stand and is affected by deeply. Don't worry son, he will wound her pains away too like magic notes on a piano. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Armaan....home - breaker....I like the image as well...but nahhh, Riddhima won't spare him alive if he touches her.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Although I would love for that to happen. I think they should actually have more cute falling in love moments first. Stretch it out. Make it angsty. Thats always better.

Yes, yes, I am in that favor too. We need angst because that defines SR which leads to one beautiful night. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightrose

a lot of ukeep sain moved on my question is wer?seriosly if dis is wat u call movin on must say nw i understand y u don like AR.😊

Oh hello! Who A - R? They are not hubby-wifey. I'm not a supporter of extra-marital affair unlike u. Plus plz give ur opinion openly, why quote me? They are married and this is how it should be. When both hubby-wifey don't have a problem with it then what problem do u have?

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

my dear read the disclaimer the topic starter has made :

no children allowed

Understood - but since when has that made a difference.

BTW - I wasn't criticizing Z, just making an observation ... 

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I can't believe you used the word "consummate" and the IF dev team haven't closed the topic ...

It's all shown in soaps anyways, no? Or atleast hinted toward. πŸ˜† We aren't discussing or promoting extra marital affairs or illegitimate relationships (those topics are remained opened), so this is legit I think.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwww that would be the bestest sceeeeeeene ever
Now i realize how badlY i want it to happen SR FOREVER
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aye aye, I want a confrontation between Siddhant & Riddhmma, followed by a Hum Tum style rain sequence, followed by a consummation scene. Itna toh baanta hain CVs.

Edited by -Yas- - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.cbazaar.com/images/78479.jpg

this saree for riddima

lilmzsunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

It's all shown in soaps anyways, no? Or atleast hinted toward. πŸ˜† We aren't discussing or promoting extra marital affairs or illegitimate relationships (those topics are remained opened), so this is legit I think.

They really show stuff like that on national TV in india??? Get out.
I was actually being sarcastic sweetheart - brave of you to put it out there in the title, is all.

Let's see what happens.  Although I'm an AR fan, I like Sid quite well, and I agree that KW and JW look good together.  But mostly, the show's  just plain old boring and dragging now - so I don't care much which way it goes, although a very small part of me still wishes for AR to get back together for old KaSh time sakes.

That said - they have to do SOMETHING ... it's dragging and it's dragging and it's painful to watch now ...   they have 3 really great actors on (I know you hate KSG, but he IS a talented actor) and they coulda done something better with the storyline to revive it ... it's just like sitting through a dentist appt. now though.  Sorry, no offense to DMG lovers.  I used to love this show - there was none other like it in the good old days.

Let's see what happens - I dunno how they're gonna salvage this show.

This is why I NEVER watch a soap unless it's over.  The one time I do - this is what I get for trying.

lilmzsunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

https://www.cbazaar.com/images/78479.jpg

this saree for riddima

Please take this in good humor ... but I'm not indian so I could b e wrong - but IS THAT really a Saree?  I'd call it a bra and a skirt ... with a sash(?) going up one sholder?