On demand: SR consummation-Note Page 64

Posted: 14 years ago

OK kiddos, men, and women, this is an extremely concise post, and so shall we just get to the point now?

Advisory - If you are below the age of 14, I suggest you to keep out of it, but if you're 30 and still are immature, I suggest you the same. All those that comprehend the topic, and can act mature are most welcomed. Also, I or my fellow SR buds will not be responsible or held liable if the post offenses you, and we will not be paying your hospital bill, because I understand this topic may be injurious to some extent.

Now shall we?

Mr. Siddhanth Modi and Mrs. Riddhima Modi have been tied with a sacred bond since February, thus have precisely been married for 2 months. Many obstacles occurred between them post marriage, but slowly they grew, and began to weave dreams with each other, until of course further psychotic complications were revealed in the show. Now that Riddhima has accepted Siddhanth, her silent love, her friend, her savior - what are we waiting for? They both have a mutual understanding, mutual respect, angst, passion, love for each other; and yes I do understand kabaab mein haddi is still present between the wife and man, but it will just be unethical on his part to pursue another man's wife thru force. Clearly after observing his state in today's episode, he may go to any psychotic extent to obtain Riddhima, but Riddhima made it clear cut - she has learned to live, and has MOVED on. Now since she already has moved on, and believes in second chances, thus what better way to lead a new-fangled life other than consummation. It's love all the way, and their heart knows it, now they need to come closer and be each others...and dot, dot, dot. We can leave the rest to imagination now, shall we please?

Anyways, I rest my case here. It's legal, it's love, it's marriage, it will only strengthen their unbreakable bond further.

Hey ya, I wanna come closer to you, hey ya. 😛😛😛

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha...as much as I want this special night for them...I want them to really want it, not just for patching up marriage deeds
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
YES YES we DEMAND THAT and plz not when they r drunk
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree i think we should have an extremy hot scene between the two lol. Sid is wearing a black shirt  and jeans lol  riddima in a red saree all her jewelery on . one by one sid is taking it off , riddima is shy  , sid is smiling  finally the kiss lol weve bin waiting for . just thinking abwt the hotness is too much lol
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes yes yes!!! would love to see tht
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LMFAOOOOOOO🤣 I spit my juice out..😊 thanks for that! 🤣

Anyways..sad to see some people who didnt like "romantic" scenes and "mushy" scenes all of a sudden want them now..😊.😊😊😊.Change of heart i see..or maybe its cause its not "AR" :) Hmmm!

Anyways..we can always wish! Hope you get it!👍🏼All the best...if the marriage lasts!😊
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

OMGG!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Ridzi has moved on with Sid and this will be the very first step by them towards strengthening their married relationship. CVs they are married n so we demand SR consummation.

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

HAHA I dont think thats about to happen 🤣 seeing as tho the love of her life is back in her life! And this marriage needs to be a proper marriage, or have some kind of..well ANYTHING..SOMETHING..ROFLL before any further steps are taken.... Babbyyyy steps when ur starting from a minus stage!

Armaan-Riddhima should make love though❤️ Theyve been through such a terrible time being apart from one another....A moment like that between them would mean so much  ❤️
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes yes yes pls sid and riddima do it lol show the world what yur made of . laugh back of them as yu do it hahhaha
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

HAHA I dont think thats about to happen 🤣 seeing as tho the love of her life is back in her life! And this marriage needs to be a proper marriage, or have some kind of..well ANYTHING..SOMETHING..ROFLL before any further steps are taken.... Babbyyyy steps when ur starting from a minus stage!

Armaan-Riddhima should make love though❤️ Theyve been through such a terrible time being apart from one another....A moment like that between them would mean so much  ❤️

ewww...I hope this is not your jugement in real life... but that's up to you

abstinence my dear

oh and I hope you know making love with another man's wife is totally wrong... just letting you know... 😉