Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Abida: First off, welcome aboard, dammit! U don't know how thrilled I am to see ya here πŸ€—  ~

I wish that it was that simple.. To have an episode fast forwarded on such a pace and still be able to see Vindiya in it. I would have liked to see your vision and your pace in the show but alas! That didn't happen and another episode was wasted yet again! I have to say that it was not too much to watch though since I expected the same from yesterday.

But apparently, I just went real quick through today's episode and this absurdity is going to continue a few more episodes from the likes of it. I would have loved to see it being tackled in a couple of epi's the most.. But somehow, they know that I had a time off and so I had to be stripped off from the pleasure of watching Vindiya or an improvement in their relationship. The only saving grace today was a little segment of Vindiya understanding session but aside from that, nothing new. All went & took Raja to Sinha house where of course, PPW with her bro's help calls police. VInay reasons with SP & wife to go with him to the Sinha house. Vimlesh agrees; Vinay asks Bindiya to support him too and Bindiya who's looking in surprise at Vinay's concern, looks over to Vimlesh and only after getting okay from him, asks her parents to listen to Vinay and come with them. Scene cuts to Sinha house where PPW is putting bandage on Raja's wounds and at the same time, SP & peepz arrive there, followed by police knocking at their door. Didn't catch precap but it was how PPW was trying to tell all that police was going to come there perhaps because of their relationship?

Apparently, Raja was smuggling weapons and had a rift with police in the middle of it. Exchange of firing happened and 2 policemen were hurt. So police is adamant on finding him and they won't leave him at any cost.

So that's the gist of it today.

Sana~

P.S Sheena: This quick version was SPECIALLY done for you. I know how it feels to be at work and trying to get info. on one's favorite show. So while I am at home, I thought to do this last quick update for u. Tomorrow I am back and with my fate, I am sure there would be a Vindiya scene worth-watching for sure but as always, I'd miss out on it... *sighs*
Edited by smartc - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, congrats on the new DEA everybody πŸ€—

I saw today's episode- it was not AS boring as yesterday's - thankfully the zooming in on the 7654675986 faces 84678597895 times has been minimized and the OTT BG thunder- wham-bam  music has been spared. But the episode had its share of ROFL worthy moments πŸ˜›. These are certain things I couldn't help noticing or laughing at-

>>EVERYONE in the Sinha family (including Bhola) finds out if Vinay or Bindiya so much even SNEEZE in that house and PPW schemes, exchanges smirky vamp looks with her brother right in front of everyone and YET nobody notices πŸ˜•, it was hilarious to watch because Rekha was hugging her mom and Raja was hugging Poonam in the background and all four of them
looked as if they fell asleep in each others' arms, they probably did that to let PPW-Brother exchange satisfied villainous smirks conveniently - may be this is only called TEAM WORK and CO-OPERATION πŸ€”.  And PPW tells her brother to inform the police about Raja's whereabouts while all the family members are still IN the house but nobody eavesdrops on them πŸ˜•.

>>I must say, I really REALLY felt bad for Raja- no, I am not talking about the things that prompted him to take such a step (apparently he got involved in some smuggling tussle and  shot some cops 😲), neither am I talking about the regret on his part or the situation he is in now. I was talking about his pleas to the Sinha family to save him this one time somehow - poor  thing repeated that and kept saying that he wouldn't do anything like this again and YET his pleas went unheard and weren't enough to melt Siddheshwar Sinha's ROCK HEART 😑- he STILL looked at Raja like he couldn't care less 😭. I thought SS would blow his nails or file them  next, while Raja would continue to plead the Sinhas to bail him out of this trouble, poor Raja .    

>>One should see the chindi police officer and constables who came to search for Raja- just looking at them cracked me up, it was so hard to take them seriously and to think that THESE guys arrest criminals.... 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 . The main police officer was the funniest of them all- he spoke as if he had some personal scores to settle with Raja as against someone who'd come to arrest an offender who is nothing but a stranger to him.

Anyways, the funny parts aside, today's episode did have a few noteworthy scenes-

1.Bindiya's Dad crying at his children's fate was touching but the best part is it seemed to have touched Vinay too, I think he was understanding the family's plight....

2.The scene where Vinay reacts fast and asks Raja-Rekha to quickly go to the Sinha house and assuring R-R , PPW and Akhilesh that he and Vimlesh will handle things at Prasad's house was nice to watch especially because of Bindiya's surprise on seeing Vinay showing his concern towards HER family and standing up for them (particularly for her brother) in their hour of need- it was a VERY brief bit but Bindiya's expression on seeing Vinay trying to be there for her family was worth watching...

3. My favorite bit- Vinay trying to console B's dad and insisting that his FIL and MIL also come to the Sinha house as they'd be distrubed if they are left alone here-acting wise, VK was really good here. The way Vinay kept insisting that they MUST come along with them and also prodded Bindiya to say something was really really sweet and he had this cute child-like expression of a kid requesting his grandfather to come home and stay with them for the day, adamantly, he was just too cute here that it was impossible for anyone to say no to him *awwwww*; Bindiya's reaction at Vinay's display of concern and care for her family, treating them like they were his family, was apt (although I was wondering how the Prasads agreed to leave Renu all alone in the house, that too at such a time πŸ˜•).

Precap: PPW seemed to have hinted at how dumb Vinay's ideas are, usually
🀣🀣🀣 . Vinay seemed kind of distressed when PPW said "this had to happen, we did not think of this in our hurry but it is OBVIOUS that the Police would naturally come looking for Raja here when they don't find him at his house"- well, it was Vinay's "genius" idea to hide Raja in the Sinha house πŸ˜†. But I still felt PPW could have shown some sensitivity here- I mean Vinay's brain development is still in the amateur stage, if he is discouraged by such harsh comments, the  poor guy would lose confidence in his grey cells altogether and might decide to never bank on them again which would be unfair on Bindiya πŸ˜›

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Sana - Thank you so much Sana for thinking about me and providing an update.

Sorry you got another boring episode on your last day of PTO. 
so is it another half an hour saving for me today?

Bazinga thumbnail
@Sheena: I remember you saying that you wanted to see Vinay bond with B's dad and try to make it up to B's family for insulting them in the past, I think you will like the scene between Vinay and his FIL towards the end of the episode.
Shineon thumbnail
@Kavya -thanks for the detail update.

Love love love the humor in your update. Poona-Raja and Rekha-mom sleeping in each others arms cracked me up. Thank fully no body heard me laugh out aloud here. I really laughed out aloud at many places reading your update. Keep it up Kavya, thats a skill to add humor very effectively in your updates.

So after all not a borrrrrrring episode. Looks like something happened today. Very happy to see Vinay finally adding value to the event. Will watch today to catch those portions for sure.
Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

@Sheena: I remember you saying that you wanted to see Vinay bond with B's dad and try to make it up to B's family for insulting them in the past, I think you will like the scene between Vinay and his FIL towards the end of the episode.

Exactly Kavya - I liked those portions, I am dying to see Vinay bond with SP as well as Raja and the remaining Prasad's too.
smartc thumbnail
@ Kavya: I was laughing with u at the sight of the police dude. I was like, okay... So this is how they barge into your house & all. Over here, nobody can enter the house UNLESS they get permission from the resident to do so or have a Search warrant in hands :P

I was laughing at PPW & her brother signaling one another throughout and still not getting caught. It was really ridiculous. Its even said that once u've done something wrong, the fingers will get pointed at u right away the next time something goes wrong. So she's not even sparing herself some "recovery-time". Ooops, wait.. That was only for 2 episodes long anyways before she moved right back into her nautanki mode. Utterly silly!

As far as the note-worthy things are concerned, I agree. This is why I said that at least there were some Vindiya moments as a saving grace of the episode. As far as Vishal's concerned, he's been surprising me with his great expressions throughout. He's doing an awesome job indeed. And Richa's expressions were bang-on too as if Bindiya was shocked to see Vinay's sudden concern for her family. As long as this track helps improve their relationship, I am fine with it. Just don't prolong it too much.

When SP was talking about how he keeps going back to square one when he thinks everything is alright and he's proven wrong, I felt very bad for the dude honestly. Even then, I thought of a possibility of Vindiya's marriage secret coming out but alas! To my dismay, nothing happened. But still, I love how Vinay consoled his FIL. Even Vimlesh was moved by that. But did u notice how Bindiya still looked over at Vimlesh to ask whether she should listen to Vinay or not in terms of asking her parents to accompany her to Sinha house? She obviously trusts him much more than Vinay. He's been there through thick & thin with her and her bond with him as a brother-sister has been strong throughout. Almost as if in hindsight, even Bindiya knows that Vimlesh is the wiser one ;)

So is poor Vinay going to get the blame for suggesting the idea to go to Sinha house? If anything, it bought Raja more time. I have a feeling that PPW might tell Raja to run away with her brother in order to score some points.

Cheers,
Sana~
smartc thumbnail
@ Sheena: No worries :) I am glad that Kavya provided such a hilarious take on the episode and made us laugh. I wouldn't skip today's episode though because there are some nice Vindiya close-ups there so do watch it. I am just not banking on much of Vindiya this week. Just disappointed that when I am home, nothing important materializes in b/w Vindiya (excluding 2nd April, 2010's episode though) and when I am at work, all good things happen.... So just sad about that aspect of reality.....

Sana~
Bazinga thumbnail
@Sheena: Awww, thanks for the compliment Sheena but seriously the episode itself was quite hilarious at the places I mentioned that I also laughed hard when I was watching them.
Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

@ Kavya: But did u notice how Bindiya still looked over at Vimlesh to ask whether she should listen to Vinay or not in terms of asking her parents to accompany her to Sinha house? She obviously trusts him much more than Vinay. He's been there through thick & thin with her and her bond with him as a brother-sister has been strong throughout. Almost as if in hindsight, even Bindiya knows that Vimlesh is the wiser one ;)

So is poor Vinay going to get the blame for suggesting the idea to go to Sinha house? If anything, it bought Raja more time. I have a feeling that PPW might tell Raja to run away with her brother in order to score some points.

Cheers,
Sana~

So guys - I felt bad for Vinay when I read the portion where Bindiya looked at Bimlesh for an approval before supporting Vinay. What more insult do you need, your wife trust and respect your brother's opinion more than yours.

Raja running away with the Punpun joker - a scene to visualize- Ghosh I am just going crazy with laughter here.

Dunno why,  everything you guys are writing is making me laugh so much todayπŸ˜›