my lovestory(ar) part1 pg 8

sanjana25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

intro:-

MALLIK FAMILY
KARAN MALLIK

karan mallik the owner of the mallik industries is waiting for his sons to take over.loves is family especially his wife.pampers his kids.always happy and very generous. loves kids and loves to team up with his bahu for all the pranks loves racing with his kids but always lets them win!
NANDINI MALLIK

a perfect wife as well as mom. she was a business women before she retired after the birth of her son.loves her family and she and her sons team up against her husband. loves her life and family.
RAHUL MALLIK

the very chilled out eldest and settled kid of the family being the eldest he knows his responsibilties very well and also loves his over bubly chatterbox wife muskaan. he is pampered by both his parents and is working with his dad now.
MUSKAN MALLIK

the very bubbly muskaan along rahul have just returned from their honeymoon. she is the perfect bahu but she is working as an doctor in sanjeevani. she loves her family alot and often sides up against her husband.
ARMAAN MALLIK

armaan mallik the youngest and thus the most spoilt one in the family. but he knows his limit. loves his family and best friend. he is currently in london packing his bags to come back to mumbai where his family stays. loves partying waiting for his ms.right but that doesnt stop him from flirting with all the rest because flirt karne se to milege use uski ms right!

MS.KRIPA GAREWAL

she is kripa garewal. she is muskaans real sister and after hers and muskaans parents expired she lives with the malliks and they treat her as their daughter as they didnt have a girl.rahul and armaan treat her as there kid sis. she is also a doctor as her sis

ok guys her was the intro of the mallik family will introduce gupta later!
please comment and press the button like!

Edited by sanjana25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana25 thumbnail
intro
guptas
SHASHANK GUPTA

shashank gupta the owner of gupta industries.but he lets his son handle the business as being a doctor he handles the chain of sanjeevani hospitals often travelling along with his wife thus gets less time at home and so pampers his kids  but over pampers his daughter his princess as well as lucky charm!

PADMA GUPTA

the obedient wife loves her family. especailly her sons as she thinks her daughter is already very pampered but is really concerned about her and is alway worried about her but hardly at home as always travelling with her husband
SUJAL GUPTA

the eldest son of the family. he being the responsible one know is responsibilities. he is handling the business of the family along with his younger brother angad. happily married and loves his family.eldest in the family at the moment as shahank and padma are abroad
KASHISH SUJAL GUPTA

kashish is a fashion designer. happily married loves her family as well as husband. loves her nanad and pampers her like a kid. got married 2 years ago.
ANDAD GUPTA.

he is the younger son of the family and is quite spoilt. loves partying at the same time very serious about his work. can do anything for his kiddo or princess. currently single and ready to mingle only for a few more days as once his siters comes back he know she hates it when he uses girls.
RIDDHIMA GUPTA

the most pampered girl. loves her family and especially her bros. she loves wearing western as well as indian and loves indian marriages as it whole lot of fun and thus is forcing her brother to get married!. was studying fashion designing as she got permission to pursue her job only as she will be working under her bhabhi. dying to come back to india and is finally coming back!

ok guys here goes the guptas intro. please kepp commenting and press the button LIKE

Edited by sanjana25 - 14 years ago
sanjana25 thumbnail
PM LIST

dhruvikaluvsKSG

cutiepreet

swetha10

naureen_aly

Sweet_Ashum

AR_LOVER

ryka_27

nihakapoor

simi2

mina_18secret

nidha1983

moonlight2630

mansibharti

shristi sarda

kweetrockstar

princess52

dmgmjht

richa_b

vruls

trendyfriends

killerrabit

love_u_ksg

lailayazkhan
Edited by sanjana25 - 13 years ago
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice intro of malik family
plzz cont soon
n also add me to ur pm list
thx
luv dhruvika
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cool cs
dont 4get to pm me
sanjana25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvikaluvsKSG

heyy dear

nice intro of malik family
plzz cont soon
n also add me to ur pm list
thx
luv dhruvika

thanx soo much
will update guptas today
will add you when i update my pm list!

sanjana25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naureen_aly

cool cs

dont 4get to pm me

thanx soo much
will surely pm when i update!

sanjana25 thumbnail
thanx soo much
will surely pm you!

debby_11 thumbnail
nice intro...wid my favourite couples....

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear its really a sweet one sound interesting plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

http://www.aadate.net/uploads/category/photo/teddy.jpg

http://www.aadate.net/uploads/products/large/84a1b675a364.jpg