*Happy 3rd Birthday Tamil Section*

Posted: 13 years ago

En Inyia Vanakkangal..Salaam Namaste...!

Hey friends, it's a fine, fine day...
And our celebration is underway..., πŸ˜‰

The season of renewal and rebirth is upon us.  Like a newborn baby, this season brings with it the sweetness of new beginnings and endless possibilities.πŸ˜›

5th April

I hope everybody remember this day!!😳

Cause there is a special moment in our life which came on that day. This special moment brought all of us Tamil Makkals together from all over the world. We got our virtual 2nd home which become a great part of our life for many of us. πŸ˜›

Yup..our sections gets 1 year older today...!

Its Our 3rd

Anniversary...!

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care

For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way

One by one each year flew by...Some of us have been here from the very beginning.... while some left the forum during the year.... nevertheless, IF Tamil Section continues to grow with many new members who have been joined!πŸ˜‰

Today is all about celebrating our selves...cause without us, there is no Tamil Section!πŸ˜›

On this occasion, We  want to thank

*all of our updaters in our updaterteam for their wonderful updates they provide for us dailyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*Our celebrity members who do visit our forum daily and do reply to the members and fansπŸ˜›

*all of our members who makes this forum lively by their presence, comment, discussionsπŸ˜›

*Atina - we can never forgot the effort you took to get us this HOMEπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ..so on the bahalf of the whole Tamil section

* to last but not least, the wonderful Develop team members for their hard work and effort to make this forum a happy place to beπŸ‘β­οΈ

May today be filled
with happy memories of the past
and bright hopes for the future

Happy Anniversary
&
Birthday,  Tamil Ifians!

So friends put your hands together and let's celebrate  this awesome  occasion..!!😎

!!!!

So friends, do share with the rest of the members your  journey with Tamil Section like when did you join, how did you end up here etcπŸ˜›

post edited - COME ON BUDDIES...DO SHARE YOUR JOURNEY WITH US...😳 IF not..I will put each of you one by one on the hot seatπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Divider Graphics

Divider Graphics

*Happy Birthday Tamil Section*

Divider Graphics

Happy 3rd Birthday to Tamil Section

β€’ Let the thoughts be always great and progressive. It will not be a loss, even if the success eludes. (Kural No.: 596)

β€’ A fool can procure in a single birth a hell into which he may enter and suffer through all the seven births. (Kural No.: 835)

β€’ All human beings agree as regards their birth but differ as regards their characteristics, because of the different qualities of their actions. (Kural No.: 972)

β€’ Smile, with patience, hopeful heart, in troublous hour; Meet and so vanquish grief; nothing hath equal power. (Kural No.: 621)

β€’ The stalks of water-flowers are proportionate to the depth of water; so is men's greatness proportionate to their minds (Knowledge). (Kural No.: 595)

β€’ Defer not virtue to another day; receive her now; and at the dying hour she will be your undying friend. (Kural No.: 36)

β€’ Avoid an act which you may repent later; If done by mistake, better not to repeat it. (Kural No.: 655)

β€’ He that is reduced to absolute poverty will be regarded as a stranger even by his own mother. (Kural No.: 1047)

β€’ Friendship is not just a smile on the face; It is what is felt deep within a smiling heart. (Kural No.: 786)

β€’ True friends guard you from evil, make you walk in right path and share your sorrow in difficult times. (Kural No.: 787)

β€’ Excessive or deficient food or activity causes disorders in mobility, breathing and digestion. (Kural No.: 941)

β€’ Though the world goes round with many activities, it is dependent on agriculture. Hence, though laborious, farming is the foremost activity. (Kural No.: 1031)

β€’ Agriculturists are the linchpin of the mankind since they support all others who cannot till the soil. (Kural No.: 1032)

roses-desi-glitters-24

Thanks to those who make IF-Tamil Section as a wonderful place. And also to all the updaters who make us to stick with IF forever.

Divider Graphics

flowers-desi-glitters-52

Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago

India-Forums.com - Tamil Section, thanks to my dearest Atinamma, has become my second home πŸ€—!!

My journey on IF has been full of surprises with many heartwarming and a few heartwrenching moments. It all began when I had bumped into IF, thanks to Kadhalikka Neramillai, a love story based in Singapore, thanks to Vijay TV.  From then on, IF fullfilled the role of my social dimension of my life during my post-grad studies, which saw me working in the research lab for more than 12 hours per day getting all experiments done.  Although I was very reserved at the beginning, I had soon opened up to a few people, and we had some good time pass moments.  But IF  become a part of my real life when I became close to my first real sis, and a few days later got my partner in crime in ALL ventures (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yes!! my beloved angel and behen)... these two became a part of my famliy!!! Hence, I found my home sweet home!!!

From then on... there was no looking back!!!  It was full of fun, laughter, LOTS of leg pullings, and happiness!  Tamil Section became my stress reliever.  And most importantly, I got a wonderful Family here in the form of many tamil section members, who are very fun-loving, caring, helpful, and always lend a shoulder when I need it the most.  Thank you my beloved sisters, friends, beloved Maas and Amar uncle for all the love πŸ€—πŸ€—!!  Thank you Kundz and my 1/2 vaasini yekkoi πŸ€—!!

Thank you my loving Family for the wonderful Time!!!  Happy 3rd Birthday my Home Sweet Home!!!  It is a great pleasure for being part of the dev team for such a wonderful place!  I shall cherish these moments for ever!!!

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Third Anniversary? Whoa! That's just awesome!

Happy Birthday Tamil Sections!
πŸ₯³ Keep Rocking as it always does!πŸ˜ƒ
A very Happy Birth Day to us. The very first person we have to
thank is Atina - this section is her baby. She got us an infant and all
of us together doted on that infant -  now it is a baby - 3 years old -
the most enjoyable age - when the baby speaks its mind, the gibberish language is still very much there ....  that one little smile which melts
the heart of any one who looks at this adorable toddler. We shall
stay united and together we shall cherish this baby. Let us be good
parents - unlike Tilaga of RKO family - teach our baby the realities
of the world - the way no text book can teach. This is our baby.
We love you,  my darling.

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
its our first engagement anniversary too😳

ya me & G got engaged on this day 1 year beforeπŸ˜‰

Happy birthday tamil sectionπŸ₯³

hope the fun riot continues for the years to come😊
Edited by mathi_azhagi - 13 years ago
Many many Happy returns of the day

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

TAMIL SECTION
Congratulations Tamil Section - we're just 3 years old....how wonderfull.!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ  

We almost had our 2 naughty - 3 year olds walking out on us but am glad it was only an April Fool's Day prank done in good faith....however, if I ever get my hands on them - they had it ..and will never  forget for the rest of their lives..!!  πŸ˜‘....😑...😑...........🀣🀣🀣

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Tamil Sections! πŸ₯³ Keep Rocking as it always does!πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks  Malligai

Happy Birthday.

Keep rocking.

Congrats to all the updaters who keep this forum live and brings many hearts together.

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago