Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah. thr is an official group on FB for it. i m w8in from the last yr. wonder when it'll release.
Abhijeet ki movie, BLACK FRIDAY bhi late release hui thi naa? n Johnny Gaddaar also. 😆 watte coincidence sirji!
AlexithyMia thumbnail
hey i remember in the old topic that ws mentioned in the first post, i hav posted some pictures along with the story n d cast. is it still thr? 😕
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KAALO'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- kaalo.in
Aditya Srivastava plays the role of Sameer in the movie,a guy who is silent and doesn't interact much but becomes the hero who is ready to do anything to save the girl Shona (a passenger in the bus in which he is also travelling) from kaalo the witch hungry for shona's blood
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: didobhav

KAALO'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- kaalo.in
Aditya Srivastava plays the role of Sameer in the movie,a guy who is silent and doesn't interact much but becomes the hero who is ready to do anything to save the girl Shona (a passenger in the bus in which he is also travelling) from kaalo the witch hungry for shona's blood

ya i had visited that website few months back..I am just waiting for this movie yaar! Adi sir in such a sweet role..but i wonder if he is gonna be okkay at the end of it.i mean, whether sameer wud be alive..i dont wanna see him in such dying roles yaar!😭😭 i wont be able to bear that....
He is playing the hero and what else can i wish for...its produced by yash patnaik, CID ka associative producer tha na ek waqt ka??  i remember seeing him in the list...but for what dont rememeber..no wonder y Adi sir is a part of the film... But always a bd luck for him that his movies are postponed.How irritated he must have felt everytime..😡 Patience hai bhar unka...😃
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shagnika

These are some pics from a song sequence from the film PAANCH....i havnt seen the film but just few songs and some particular scenes...(thanx to didobhav).It has our ADITYA SIR in a completely new avatar...a non-aggresive boy, but his frnds are very aggresive..the film released in 2002 and was banned by censorboard bcos of excess use of drugs in the film but most probably, it was shot in 1999...a film by ANURAG KASHYAP. Aditya Sir looks very young....and is a guitarist!!!👏

This is a song "Pakao Mat" from the film..Abhi sir's expressions are just awesome..and song is nice too...😆
Song : Main Khuda

I have the links... but movie isnt a very decent one..so i dunno if i shud post it

I posted this message here because it is about Aditya Srivastav and not about the pictures in general.

I feel that somehow Aditya Srivastav has been unlucky that most of his movies are 'jinxed'. This 'Paanch' they say has not been officially released in India. It was shot in 2000.

Then there was Black Friday which got delayed due to the judgement in Mumbai blast case.

Now we know that Kaalo was supposed to be released last year, but has been delayed.

I don't believe in such crap like 'bad luck' etc, but this is happening too often. Why does this happen to Aditya Srivastav? We are such great fans of his and are desperate to see more of him and somehow his movies get delayed.

Movie makers are sometimes superstitious and start avoiding such actors, you know...

(He desperately needs Madam Zara's help 😆)

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1240113
HOW DID THIS TOPIC GET LOCKED? n even the DILL SE POOCHH KIDHAR JAANA HAI one...? 😔
Shagnika thumbnail
@visrom may be thats why once favourite Aditya sir is not cast in recent Anurag Kashyap's films.... otherwise, all his earlier films had Adi sir in them.😭

But i am glad that Adi sir still gets good offers..his films are always different. 👏 and he himself plays very different characters... he has still proved himself to be one of the finest actors of our nation. Hope to see him in many more films...apart from CID of course.⭐️
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! adi in a new movie, I can't wait for it to release!! I hope it gets a full on release. 😊

I wonder when we will be able to see daya in a new movie 😔 he is such good actor with such good looks, I don't understand why he doesn't get more roles.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shagnika

@visrom may be thats why once favourite Aditya sir is not cast in recent Anurag Kashyap's films.... otherwise, all his earlier films had Adi sir in them.😭

But i am glad that Adi sir still gets good offers..his films are always different. 👏 and he himself plays very different characters... he has still proved himself to be one of the finest actors of our nation. Hope to see him in many more films...apart from CID of course.⭐️

I'll hate Anurag for it....he has got so much appreciation for Gulal and he does this to Aditya...😡

And I saw a stupid party he had given for Gulaal. And no sign of Aditya anywhere in that party. 😡
Shagnika thumbnail
@visrom Its not just Gulaal...he has been praised for Black Friday and many movies, almost everyone had Adi sir in it..From the first day of Anurag's career, Adi sir had been a aprt but these days he is nowhere in his frnd list! I wonder how mean the Film Industry get...

Also, K K Menon has shared the screen space wid almost every Adi sir movie..i feel they have a very good on screen chemistry..wonderful co-stars..but i dunno how much chemistry exists off-screen..never saw Adi sir wid him...