Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1240113
HOW DID THIS TOPIC GET LOCKED? n even the DILL SE POOCHH KIDHAR JAANA HAI one...? πŸ˜”

That topic is from 2009. All old topics are locked. You can try PMing Ananya di(Ambrosia). Im not sure if she has rights to unloc a topic, but u can ask her.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1240113
HOW DID THIS TOPIC GET LOCKED? n even the DILL SE POOCHH KIDHAR JAANA HAI one...? πŸ˜”

hey Ramya-CIDnSSfan..!!  When I was going through this thread... got to read you post..!! hope you like my try ..!!😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce8_fDCf_2I[/YOUTUBE]

I also have 3 more videos related of this movie... I wish to share them here, if the rules of this thread have no objection with it 😊
Edited by twinkle.smiles - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
This video too is from Adi Sir's list of movies... 😊 we get to see him dancing in this one..!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFusBDQAGs[/YOUTUBE]
-Twinkles- thumbnail
No Likings, no reply..!!😲😲😲😲😲 does that mean, nobody liked my post..😭😭😭😭😭
not even you visrom di..!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by twinkle.smiles - 13 years ago
jatt48 thumbnail
I feel that somehow Aditya Srivastav has been unlucky that most of his movies are 'jinxed'. This 'Paanch' they say has not been officially released in India. It was shot in 2000.

Then there was Black Friday which got delayed due to the judgement in Mumbai blast case.

Now we know that Kaalo was supposed to be released last year, but has been delayed.

I don't believe in such crap like 'bad luck' etc, but this is happening too often. Why does this happen to Aditya Srivastav? We are such great fans of his and are desperate to see more of him and somehow his movies get delayed.

Movie makers are sometimes superstitious and start avoiding such actors, you know...

(He desperately needs Madam Zara's help πŸ˜†)

salam,,,hyyyyyyy visrom he does't need any madam Zara like (churail,bhotni)😑😑
he is not sign of badluck come on how can you call like this to him,,,ham sab ADITYA ka fans hain na unka lia duaaaaaaaaa karna kalia,,,BOLLYWOOD walo ka aur sare decisions jase theek hota hain jo ye hoga??????
 Aditya is a Good actor he proves himself in CID as we all know that agar aesse bat hoti to CID bhe hit show kabhi na hota kiu ka he is hero of CID⭐️⭐️,,,no body can deny,,,,
he is a lucky guy magar abhi uska time nahe aya,,,ana wala ha mera dil kahta ha and he will at the top of BOLLYWOOD,,INSHA ALLAH,,,😍😍
TWINKLE,,,DEAR ham hain na app ko like karna kalia to aur kis ke zarorat ha,,,oh visrom,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: twinkle.smiles

No Likings, no reply..!!😲does that mean, nobody liked my post..😭

</div>

<div>
not even you visrom di..!!😭

I'm unable 2 c videos now as I'm chkg IF thru mob. Wil c later.
Jatt48, this movie is abt bhoot pret, hence madam zara.
jatt48 thumbnail
visrom,,,sorry dear no offence meaning,,,i became very emotional last night when i read your topic,,,
why peopel do this type of things to him?????????

mere sath bhe aessa hi hota ha,,,log aessa kiu karta hain jo kissi kabil nahe hota unko SIFARISH ya PERSONAL LIKING  ki vaja see vo kuch milta ha jo vo deserve nahe karta aur,,,😑😑

TALLENT ko nahe KADDAR DI JATTI kiu????????????
                                  bollywood ko apni galti ka ahssas hona chahia aur hoga zaroro,,😍😍
prabha. thumbnail

Look at the other side. Jo hota woh achhe ke liya hota hai. If Bollywood took him then how would we get INSPECTOR ABHIJIT. In a year you would get a max for 2-3 films where he does not even get to play the lead but here we meet him every week. I am happier having Abhijit in my life since Adi Sir mostly does very dark heavy-on-the-head films which I can't really watch. I am so thankful to CID that I can see him every week.

Imagine what if that person AIR has appointed Big B, he might just not have tried to struggle his way up in Bollywood. So it's been a boon in disguise for him.

Similarly is for Adi Sir, Bollywood or no Bollywood, he is ruling hearts, his work is appreciated and its all happy family. Though I think CID should go back to weekly, so that he gets some time for movies too. Movies have totally dried up thanks to double dose.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
jatt48 thumbnail
[QUOTE=prabha.]

Look at the other side. Jo hota woh achhe ke liya hota hai. If Bollywood took him then how would we get INSPECTOR ABHIJIT. In a year you would get a max for 2-3 films where he does not even get to play the lead but here we meet him every week. I am happier having Abhijit in my life since Adi Sir mostly does very dark heavy-on-the-head films which I can't really watch. I am so thankful to CID that I can see him every week.

app ka kia kahna hainπŸ˜ƒ,,,app theek kahti ho jo hota ha achhe ke liya hota haiπŸ˜ƒ
in my life also bas ye soch kar SABAR  ajata hai,,kia gila karain zamana see vo to ZALIM hai,,,,you know prabh i am still in struggling life,,,mere sath ka log settle ho gae,,,aur main ?????
but itna achha kab tak hoga,,,we have limits,,,,i have enough degrees but no job,,,,my teachers think i am genius😑😑😑😑
ahhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,kadam kadam par log app ka haq martay hain aur app kuch nahe kar sakta kiu ka we have no power,,,,
                                                   but sab ka bawajood we can meet our favorite actor every friday,,,,,thanks FW thanks SONNYπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,,,,log live ADITYA you are the only happiness of my life app ko dekh kar sab kuch bhool jata haπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I'm unable 2 c videos now as I'm chkg IF thru mob. Wil c later.

No problem di...!! am glad that you atleast notice their presence...😊  actually I wanted to know is this thread correct place for those videos

@Prabha di and jatt48  thanks for liking the videos..😊