Lol .. Mohit Sehgal!

ARMaanEet thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG! I have never laughed this much at MJHT since it started! At the beginning I thought that Mohit wasn't a good actor, but he has improved SO much! (MashAllah)

and these last few episodes in England, where Rhea enters and Sammy finds out about Mayank and her, he is hillarious! He has grown so much as an actor .. His expressions are timeless!

And I wanna quickly mention Adhiraj too! He has improved a lot too! But Mohit has been very good in these baby episodes!

Do let me know what you guys think!
Edited by dhruvnved 4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I COMPLETELY agree with you...Mohit is just so PERFECT....his acting skills, expressions, ahhh and he's hot too...which makes it 100000000 times better☺️  and nishant (adhiraj) yea i HAVE to say he has REALLY improved...don't mind but i think he was the worst but now he's actually pretty good...but of course no one beats mohit😍 great topic!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Totally agree with you dear, He has come a long long way in his acting skills, and he gets just better everyday, I love him to bits 😳
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mohit is amazing with his expressions ...love him . I think he has done a phenomenal job & his acting graph has been brilliant in such a short span of time ....i think its a result of alot of sincerity & hardwork .
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree...
He have improved a lot...
Love him now....
And his love is the best... 😳 😳
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im totally with you on this.....but i think mohit has always excelled at such scenes....especially comic ones whether its between him and gunjan, with mayank, with nupur, or with the gang.......i think its the romantic ones really that he can improve on......but with time, he'll do that as well.....im sure of it.......you can tell he is working hard......same with nishant, he doesnt seem so stiff anymore......i think hes better at comedy as well.....im glad to see improvement in these 2 boys!......naina
ARMaanEet thumbnail

I know! he has made me laugh so much! @angelshy .. agree 100%, his acting graph is amazing! and it must definately be his dedication and hardwork that gave him these results! Lol .. I love how you all are actually in love with him!

angelshy thumbnail
For me i think Mohit is an all rounder be it romantic scenes or emotional scenes or comedy .......i think he is quiet versatile & his expressions are really worth watching .
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angelshy

For me i think Mohit is an all rounder be it romantic scenes or emotional scenes or comedy .......i think he is quiet versatile & his expressions are really worth watching .

Totally agree Shruti! Hes an all rounder for me as well, and hes one of the most versatile actors on TV today! 😳 
angelshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvnved 4eva

I know! he has made me laugh so much! @angelshy .. agree 100%, his acting graph is amazing! and it must definately be his dedication and hardwork that gave him these results! Lol .. I love how you all are actually in love with him!

i am glad u agree dear ...there are many people who love Mohit alot in this forum & outside it ....he has won over all of us ...long time ago😆