Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARMaanEet thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: angelshy

i am glad u agree dear ...there are many people who love Mohit alot in this forum & outside it ....he has won over all of us ...long time ago😆

Lol .. looks like i'm becoming one of them!

ARMaanEet thumbnail
But what do you guys have to say about his diction? I think sometimes he eats his words .. I can say that as I do drama, and we have to concentrate a lot on our diction .. I think as soon as he improves there .. he'll be one of the best actors we've seen!
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhruvnved 4eva

But what do you guys have to say about his diction? I think sometimes he eats his words .. I can say that as I do drama, and we have to concentrate a lot on our diction .. I think as soon as he improves there .. he'll be one of the best actors we've seen!

Yeah maybe you are referring to clarity .....in words ...i guess most of Samrat 's dialogues are so long & have so many words & plus he needs to be very expressive all the time coz of his character sketch ...he has to be fast & dramatic ...i guess it happens only sometimes & can happen to anybody who has to mouth hinglish dialogues which are long😆...but what really makes up for that are his expressions😳, his voice & voice modulation which is absolutely brilliant😳 Edited by angelshy - 14 years ago
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Cant agree with you more girl…Mohit Sehgal is a fabulous actor and a complete all rounder....in the past few months he has proved that he is one of the best actors on Indian Television right now….whether its sad scenes, romantic scenes or comedy scenes, he can do it all and when he is on screen, no one can look away from him….man I am so proud to be his fan!!...I adore Mohit Sehgal….

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mohit has grown as an actor literally.... in short span of time  he has proved that hard work and dedication pays ..... he has been a complete all rounder... take any emotions he has been bang on it ... right from angry young man in suhani track to romantic scenes to intense emotional in political track ones to the most recent comdey he has been outstanding....
he has proved that he is one of the best actors on Indian Television

we are proud to be Mohit fan... 
Mohit are simply superb...👏👏👏
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree...mohity has really improved...so has nishant...kudos to both of them!
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshy

Yeah maybe you are referring to clarity .....in words ...i guess most of Samrat 's dialogues are so long & have so many words & plus he needs to be very expressive all the time coz of his character sketch ...he has to be fast & dramatic ...i guess it happens only sometimes & can happen to anybody who has to mouth hinglish dialogues which are long😆...but what really makes up for that are his expressions😳, his voice & voice modulation which is absolutely brilliant😳

agree with you... its be'cause of his long and expressive dialogues that he needs little clarity ...but i am sure he would work on that too... 
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...mohit has really improved
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you..Mohit has really good expressions..very versatile..
Yes sometimes he does eat his words...if improves that, he has the potential to become one of the best actors of television.
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miyah.s

I COMPLETELY agree with you...Mohit is just so PERFECT....his acting skills, expressions, ahhh and he's hot too...which makes it 100000000 times better☺️  and nishant (adhiraj) yea i HAVE to say he has REALLY improved...don't mind but i think he was the worst but now he's actually pretty good...but of course no one beats mohit😍 great topic!

BINGOOOOOOOOOOO😉