Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
totally agree wit u !!! I mean..when MJHT began, nobody irritated me like him..he seriously go onto my nerves because he cudnt play the cool dude samrat to save his life !! LOL .. but NOW .. he has improved sooo soo DAMN much .. I can jus keep AWW-ing at his sincerity and dedication and hard work .. I cannot even BEGIN to describe how much he has improved over these one and half yrs .. he is the ONLY actor amongst the entire lot who has improved tremendously since the beginning of the show .. this show really made him as an actor and now, he is partly responsible for making this show .. 😳 he is a GEM .. and I wish him all the best in his life .. he is gonna rock wherever he goes coz of this sincerity and dedication of his .. awww I love him sooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by mads - 14 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelshy

Yeah maybe you are referring to clarity .....in words ...i guess most of Samrat 's dialogues are so long & have so many words & plus he needs to be very expressive all the time coz of his character sketch ...he has to be fast & dramatic ...i guess it happens only sometimes & can happen to anybody who has to mouth hinglish dialogues which are longπŸ˜†...but what really makes up for that are his expressions😳, his voice & voice modulation which is absolutely brilliant😳

totally true guys .. he does eat his words many times..but like shruti said, most of the time his expressions make up for it .. 😳

and yes, he has to still improve a lot .. he is still learning .. and he will always keep on learning .. plus, he is stil very young..only like 23 or so..so he's got loads to learn and improve in himself..and lookin at his sincerity and dedication..m sure thats no hard task for him .. 😳

and when u hav a look at his earlier interviews u reliase jus how much of a screen presence he had initially..it was ZILCH! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean, when I watched his very first interview I was like "who the hell is this guy?" then I was like.."ok thats mohit sehgal" LMAO! he was sooo dry and shy in his interviews .. nevertheless very very sweet 😳 but now, he jus creates magic on the screen in his interviews.. 😳 and the best part is, he is still very modest and down to earth..he hasnt changed one bit in tht aspect ..!

he has cum along a really really LONG way πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really admire him for that !!
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

mohit is so superb in everything

be it luks ,attitude,acting,flirting..etc......etc!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i just lovvvveeeeeeeee his style n smile!!ofcourse!!!!
he is the perfectionist!!
i believe that samrat's role couldnt have been played by any actor other than him!!!!
MOHIT ROCKS!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He is such a cutie pie!!! 😳 😍 πŸ˜‰

Shreya
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhhhhh......I was waiting for someone to start this topic......

Ok, let me tell you my pov:

Since I started watching MJHT from few months only....I can't tell about his debut but from what I observed recntly:

- Comedy: actually I can't ask for more......!! He has the expressions, soul and basics needed to give an interesting comedy......comedy's talent shows from the debut and can't be teached......I mean you can discover it and improve it in an actor but for sure can't teache it.......!!
Thus.....since this guy has the soul of it......I'm completely sure he will carry comic roles with excellence........ and the recent track just prove me right....

- Romance: an actor has to got this equation = expressive face + effective voice modulation,..... and being handsome is a bonus........
We all know he has that bonus from the very first look....... as for the rest of the equation he has it all as well especially in certain scenes (i.e., almost kiss after Mayur's shaadi , aur pas scene, "did you miss me as much as I missed you" scene....,etc)......
he surpassed in such scenes that you can watch them mute or hear the dialougs only without watching him and still get the perfect feeling.......
He really excelle in this kind of scenes and I can't ask for more.....

- Tragedy: now here's where he need to improve........ honestly, at the beginning I though he doesn't have the essence to performe these scenes with quality and I had lost hope on him....... but he did serprised me in some scenes (like Gunjan leaving him for Sheena's sake, Suhani's case, Sajan last meet in Morena) he performed very very well..........and specially in Gunjan's almost death scene he was excellent...........
This made me confused...........why he perform below average in some tragedy scenes and excelle in others?!!....... If an actor has the talent, he will perform all scenes perfectly and if he has not, he will perform poorly in all of them.....

Then I realized some reasons:
*He only has 1 yr experience
*Shooting for series is different than movies

I mean, you can repeat shooting of a scene more than 50 times to get the perfect one in movies, whereas, in series like MJHT the scene can be repeated 5 times maximum due to the pressure of time.......
An actor like SRK WILL give u the perfect performance from the first shot due to his experiance........but a new comer like Mohit may need to repeat the scene some times to give the perfect scene.....
Thus, some scenes he could perform well from the first attempt like scenes I mentioned, and the other scenes he may needed to do more than once but didn't get the chance.....

In short, scenes like Gunji's almost death made me realize that Mohit has the talent and basics to perform this kind of scenes with quality but only needs more experience.

Now, what are the basics that I like in Mohit the actor:
-He has the look
-He has the voice modulation, just need little improvement (he just need to empower his voice in scenes require shouting)
-He has body language, just need little improvement (nothing particular in my head)
-He has expressions
-He has the attitude needed for charachter like Samrat (I don't know about you guys but the way he portrayed Samrat's attitude is eye-catching, though I've seen Sam's kind of charachters many times, I've never been impressed like I do now with Mohit's performance)

But as mentioned here, diction is one problem he has.........but the good part that it happens only sometimes......means he can get rid of this problem by more focus and experience........

In general, I can see the potential in this guy especially when compared to his generation actors.......
He just need a little more experience, a little luck and he will make it big in BW (Inshaallah) 

Sorry for the essay.........
but what can I do, when I like a topic I can stop my handsπŸ˜‰

Now, topic starter, I need your comments since this is your feild of studyπŸ˜‰
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditi_sajanfan

mohit is so superb in everything

be it luks ,attitude,acting,flirting..etc......etc!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i just lovvvveeeeeeeee his style n smile!!ofcourse!!!!
he is the perfectionist!!
i believe that samrat's role couldnt have been played by any actor other than him!!!!
MOHIT ROCKS!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I have to agree with the blue lines........
It's not a matter of how a good actor you are or you perform every scene with perfection only
It requires more than that or may be less than that............actually it's not explainable.....it's like charisma, can't be explained......

For example, Ridhima in DMG portrayed by 3 actress...
-Shilpa is realy good actress
-Sukirti, I don't know about her
-Jenifer, is realy good actress

But most of us could feel RIDHIMA  only with Shilpa.........it's not about acting skills since others are good actress as well........
but there is something in Shilpa's core that gave RIDHIMA the life, the essence, the charisma that people will not forget.......

Same goes to Mohit.....
There is something in his core that gave SAMRAT the life, the essence, the charisma that people will not forget.....

It feels like.......either this role was designed only for him......or He was created just to perform this role.............
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday's episode he was really cute infect i liked him most during this aby track
in yesterdays promo when all the guys are against girls " he saya i am in"
expression were amazing
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u mohits rocking now
na ha  babys doin wonders
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agreed..thnks for posting
ARMaanEet thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

Ahhhhhh......I was waiting for someone to start this topic......

Ok, let me tell you my pov:

Since I started watching MJHT from few months only....I can't tell about his debut but from what I observed recntly:

- Comedy: actually I can't ask for more......!! He has the expressions, soul and basics needed to give an interesting comedy......comedy's talent shows from the debut and can't be teached......I mean you can discover it and improve it in an actor but for sure can't teache it.......!!
Thus.....since this guy has the soul of it......I'm completely sure he will carry comic roles with excellence........ and the recent track just prove me right....

- Romance: an actor has to got this equation = expressive face + effective voice modulation,..... and being handsome is a bonus........
We all know he has that bonus from the very first look....... as for the rest of the equation he has it all as well especially in certain scenes (i.e., almost kiss after Mayur's shaadi , aur pas scene, "did you miss me as much as I missed you" scene....,etc)......
he surpassed in such scenes that you can watch them mute or hear the dialougs only without watching him and still get the perfect feeling.......
He really excelle in this kind of scenes and I can't ask for more.....

- Tragedy: now here's where he need to improve........ honestly, at the beginning I though he doesn't have the essence to performe these scenes with quality and I had lost hope on him....... but he did serprised me in some scenes (like Gunjan leaving him for Sheena's sake, Suhani's case, Sajan last meet in Morena) he performed very very well..........and specially in Gunjan's almost death scene he was excellent...........
This made me confused...........why he perform below average in some tragedy scenes and excelle in others?!!....... If an actor has the talent, he will perform all scenes perfectly and if he has not, he will perform poorly in all of them.....

Then I realized some reasons:
*He only has 1 yr experience
*Shooting for series is different than movies

I mean, you can repeat shooting of a scene more than 50 times to get the perfect one in movies, whereas, in series like MJHT the scene can be repeated 5 times maximum due to the pressure of time.......
An actor like SRK WILL give u the perfect performance from the first shot due to his experiance........but a new comer like Mohit may need to repeat the scene some times to give the perfect scene.....
Thus, some scenes he could perform well from the first attempt like scenes I mentioned, and the other scenes he may needed to do more than once but didn't get the chance.....

In short, scenes like Gunji's almost death made me realize that Mohit has the talent and basics to perform this kind of scenes with quality but only needs more experience.

Now, what are the basics that I like in Mohit the actor:
-He has the look
-He has the voice modulation, just need little improvement (he just need to empower his voice in scenes require shouting)
-He has body language, just need little improvement (nothing particular in my head)
-He has expressions
-He has the attitude needed for charachter like Samrat (I don't know about you guys but the way he portrayed Samrat's attitude is eye-catching, though I've seen Sam's kind of charachters many times, I've never been impressed like I do now with Mohit's performance)

But as mentioned here, diction is one problem he has.........but the good part that it happens only sometimes......means he can get rid of this problem by more focus and experience........

In general, I can see the potential in this guy especially when compared to his generation actors.......
He just need a little more experience, a little luck and he will make it big in BW (Inshaallah) 

Sorry for the essay.........
but what can I do, when I like a topic I can stop my handsπŸ˜‰

Now, topic starter, I need your comments since this is your feild of studyπŸ˜‰

Agree with you completely! Also if I may add, that in romantic scenes an actor needs to be spontaneous, he/she has has to do them differently as otherwise they are very typical .. but loved your analysis!  I think that Mohit has a slight diction problem and that he doesn't fully engross himself in samrat's character sometimes, therefore as you said that he isn't as good in tragic scenes, because he can't feel sammy's pain at that moment as he isn't fully in character .. But I think it is all down to the time pressure and experience! He will get even better as time goes on!