Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi_Way

No,money can NEVER buy you happiness and love.

Yes It can. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by P1nk - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: P1nk

Yes It can. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes with the money u can hire a taxi and meet Empty Bhai.πŸ˜†
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes with the money u can hire a taxi and meet Empty Bhai.πŸ˜†

no taxi, im guna hire a ferrari. πŸ˜›
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Money doesn't guarantee happiness, but then again nothing guarantees happiness. I may marry the love of my life but it might not work out, I may live with my thousand and one family members but there might be a lot of issues.

Generally most people would be a lot less stressed and sad only if they had more money. Which means they would be happier.

• Money buys you  a decent home = Happiness
  • Money helps you get educated = Key to happiness (sure the learning part is in our hands but I would be a lot happier if I could pay the tuition for Harvard without putting my family in financial crisis)
  • Money lets you get a better health care = People still die despite getting the proper health care but a lot more people are sick and dying because they don't have money.
  • Money lets you buy the best fashion related items = I would be much happier if i didn't have to wait 5-6 months to buy a Gucci purse, or those amazing designer shoes I have been coveting.

I know I would be a lot happier if I could buy the Audi r8. πŸ˜‰

Few years ago I realized compared to other people I am a very happy person. I generally like people. Things that usually make people angry make me laugh because I hate negative feelings. I like to do things I am passionate about. I care about others. I put more faith in God which makes me very peaceful. None of these things have anything to do with money.

Although the things that make me unhappy are money related.

On the subject of love money can help with love but it won't buy love. If you looked great chances are you are more willing find love. It doesn't mean you will definitely find it.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

Paisa hai to sab kuch milega.πŸ˜†
Ask Vinu ji.

LOL you talking about money that also to me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Feudals ko money issues nahi hoteπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On a serious note,no money can not gaurantee you a happy life...πŸ˜‰
Hmmm Vinu ko kya pataπŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Money can buy happiness and love....Ever heard of Vegas?πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Money doesn't guarantee happiness, but then again nothing guarantees happiness. I may marry the love of my life but it might not work out, I may live with my thousand and one family members but their might a lot of issues.

Generally most people would be a lot less stressed and sad only if they had more money. Which means they would be happier.

Money buys you  a decent home = Happiness Money helps you get educated = Key to happiness (sure the learning part is in our hands but I would be a lot happier if I could pay the tuition for Harvard without putting my family in financial crisis) Money lets you get a better health care = People still die despite getting the proper health care but a lot more people are sick and dying because they don't have money.
  • Money lets you buy the best fashion related items = I would be much happier if i didn't have to wait 5-6 months to buy a Gucci purse, or those amazing designer shoes I have been coveting.

I know I would be a lot happier if I could buy the Audi r8. πŸ˜‰

Few years ago I realized compared to other people I am a very happy person. I generally like people. Things that usually make people angry make me laugh because I hate negative feelings. I like to do things I am passionate about. I care about others. I put more faith in God which makes me very peaceful. None of these things have anything to do with money.

Although the things that make me unhappy are money related.

On the subject of love money can help with love but it won't buy love. If you looked great chances are you are more willing find love. It doesn't mean you will definitely find it.

Ditto!
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_Way

LOL you talking about money that also to me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Feudals ko money issues nahi hoteπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On a serious note,no money can not gaurantee you a happy life...πŸ˜‰
Hmmm Vinu ko kya pataπŸ˜†

In you are rich and ugly you are better off then poor and ugly.πŸ˜†
Vinu ji hamara Money Guru hain usko sab pata.
πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Money can buy happiness and love....Ever heard of Vegas?πŸ˜‰

Money buys you lots of happiness lekin jab koi crime mein par jaye  to  ACP Sahab ka haaton se nahin bach sakti.πŸ˜†
Sometimes Money can be a great distraction and it can spoil everybody.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

</div>Money buys you lots of happiness lekin jab koi crime mein par jaye to ACP Sahab ka haaton se nahin bach sakti.πŸ˜†
<div>
Sometimes Money can be a great distraction and it can spoil everybody.

Have you seen the movie 24?